Shinobi Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Evolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Kyoichi's Epic Poem-ness
Silvers' Hard Training [OPEN, Especially for Kyo] Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:33 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Long time no see/Mynaruto site
Silvers' Hard Training [OPEN, Especially for Kyo] Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:51 am by Kyoraku

» Peaceful Paradise (Open!)
Silvers' Hard Training [OPEN, Especially for Kyo] Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:57 am by Kyoichi Juki

» theme songs of doom and impending death
Silvers' Hard Training [OPEN, Especially for Kyo] Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:08 am by Noel

» Kaijuu, Za (WIP)
Silvers' Hard Training [OPEN, Especially for Kyo] Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:46 pm by Mizore

» Is the site dying??
Silvers' Hard Training [OPEN, Especially for Kyo] Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:57 pm by Mizore

» A relaxing afternoon
Silvers' Hard Training [OPEN, Especially for Kyo] Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:24 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Another day in the office
Silvers' Hard Training [OPEN, Especially for Kyo] Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:14 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Boo! >D
Silvers' Hard Training [OPEN, Especially for Kyo] Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:16 pm by Raiyeko Ishikawa

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Tue May 14, 2019 9:07 pm
Top posters
Mizore
Silvers' Hard Training [OPEN, Especially for Kyo] I_vote_lcapSilvers' Hard Training [OPEN, Especially for Kyo] I_voting_barSilvers' Hard Training [OPEN, Especially for Kyo] I_vote_rcap 
Raiyeko Ishikawa
Silvers' Hard Training [OPEN, Especially for Kyo] I_vote_lcapSilvers' Hard Training [OPEN, Especially for Kyo] I_voting_barSilvers' Hard Training [OPEN, Especially for Kyo] I_vote_rcap 
Dusty
Kurai
Kyoichi Juki
Ouka
Gecko Hawkins
Riddel Viper
Noel
Riku Tahara

Silvers' Hard Training [OPEN, Especially for Kyo]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gecko Hawkins

Gecko Hawkins

Silvers' Hard Training [OPEN, Especially for Kyo] Empty
PostSubject: Silvers' Hard Training [OPEN, Especially for Kyo]   Silvers' Hard Training [OPEN, Especially for Kyo] Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:13 pm

Silvers' Hard Training [OPEN, Especially for Kyo] Fk1jdz
~Another Day Training~

The young swordsman approached the dusky training grounds with his single sword which was sheathed in his sheath.
The eager to learn and become the best swordsman in the world rushed towards the first boulder he saw and slammed right into it and pushed it a lot of feet away.
"Kek!"

The boy afterwards lifted the boulder and tossed it at another one breaking it successfully. He then charged a tree with his sword and body flickered at the last moment and his attack was made so well in body flicker that he appeared on the other end of the tree with only his sword being put back in it's sheath.
"Iai (Draw/Unsheathe in Japanese)" He muttered as the tree successfully was chopped down.

Last edited by Silvers Mihawk on Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:18 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gecko Hawkins

Gecko Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Silvers' Hard Training [OPEN, Especially for Kyo]   Silvers' Hard Training [OPEN, Especially for Kyo] Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:04 am

~Another Day Training~

"Too easy it has become..." he said turned to face the chopped tree and the cracked boulder. "Maybe I should try training my wind element."
The young boy took out an ancient scroll about the wind element. It was written by one of the most famous wind element ninjas who could basically cut the sky with his wind.
Every sentence finished with Imagine. Thin and Sharp.

Those were the keywords and Silvers had to use them. He had the rarest element and wanted to make use of it to the maximum.
The scroll also explained that the wind element was the best element for sharp weapons as it extended the reach of the blades and their cutting power as a few pictographs showed how a person with a normal kunai was only able to pierce the tree while the other with wind chakra was able to pierce right through the tree and the rock behind it and even going very deep into the ground while the holes it left were much bigger than it's diameter.

"Interesting." He muttered underneath his breath as he tossed the scroll aside and unsheathed his sword again. "Imagine. Thin and Sharp."
With that in his mind he began his wind element training.
Back to top Go down
Gecko Hawkins

Gecko Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Silvers' Hard Training [OPEN, Especially for Kyo]   Silvers' Hard Training [OPEN, Especially for Kyo] Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:56 am

~Another Day Training~

The training for the wind element first began really worse as he wasn't even able to bring chakra to his hand. It took him quite some time and a few rests under the tree's shadow but he was able to accomplish it.
But now came the hard part of pouring it in the sword and making it with shape transformation.

"Be creative, Silvers." He said to himself and motivated himself.
The young swordsman focused as sweat began dropping again as his mind was full of thin and sharp images.
He skipped the wooden handle and poured his chakra into the blade as suddenly blue chakra appeared slightly and fading away, then appearing again.
That made Silvers loose his focus and the chakra faded.

He tried once again cursing his surprise and focused more while the images of thin and sharp were moving much faster and the chakra continued pouring into the blade as it finally reached the middle of the blade while not fading anytime until Silvers stopped focusing his chakra and went to rest down underneath the tree's shadow for a bit before he started training again.
Back to top Go down
Kyoichi Juki

Kyoichi Juki

PostSubject: Re: Silvers' Hard Training [OPEN, Especially for Kyo]   Silvers' Hard Training [OPEN, Especially for Kyo] Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:41 am

Kyoichi had been walking down the training ground, seeing the various genin, chuunin and some jounin either training themselves or each other, and was satisfied by the amount of training that was going on in the village. He came upon Silvers just as he had taken down the tree with his wooden sword. This interested Kyoichi very much, and he began to watch from afar on how well he seemed to be training himself. This was, well, very uncommon. Everyone in Makaigakure helped each other trained, often with higher ranks then themselves so they know that the person that is teaching them is actually worth their time.

He had often made a hobby out of training genin, and these genin would very much often go on to be a Jounin before they were twenty years old. This boy had already intrigued him well beyond normal comprehension, and the katana that rested on his back as he sat on the tree branch watching him, made him wonder. If this boy would one day exceed Kyoichi's own skill with a sword. That would surely be one of the greatest moments of his life, to actually see someone exceed his own abilities.
Back to top Go down
Gecko Hawkins

Gecko Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Silvers' Hard Training [OPEN, Especially for Kyo]   Silvers' Hard Training [OPEN, Especially for Kyo] Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:04 am

~Facing The Kage~

Once again the genin stood up and went away from the tree's shadow and continued his intense training on pouring wind chakra into his sword. The boy continued with great enthusiasm and wide imagination as slowly the wind chakra finally reached the peak of the blade. As fast as he was able to Silvers slashed the sword at the tree and it chopped it off.

Wow. He said to himself as the tree was falling down. "This is inhuman"
The wind chakra soon faded away as Silvers great senses detected the presence of the Kage.
He turned towards the Kage and approached him. The green haired swordsman reached the Kage and told him:
"I want a mission! ((for points yay!)) " Silvers said with a cold tone.

OOC: I am with a real katana fool.
Back to top Go down
Kyoichi Juki

Kyoichi Juki

PostSubject: Re: Silvers' Hard Training [OPEN, Especially for Kyo]   Silvers' Hard Training [OPEN, Especially for Kyo] Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:48 am

Kyoichi continued to watch the boy, even when he cut down the tree with the wind chakra that he had formed on the end of his weapon. This impressed Kyoichi very much so, that a genin could use their elemental chakra so well yet so early in their life. He watched the boy realize that his kage was watching him train, and soon approached Kyoichi. Kyo tilted his head to the side and examined him carefully as the boy announced that he wanted a mission.

"Then you should probably seek a Jounin.." He retorted without much emotion. He was slightly amused because he knew that this would anger the genin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silvers' Hard Training [OPEN, Especially for Kyo]   Silvers' Hard Training [OPEN, Especially for Kyo] Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Silvers' Hard Training [OPEN, Especially for Kyo]
Page 1 of 1