Shinobi Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Evolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Kyoichi's Epic Poem-ness
The Teacher trains the teacher in training Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:33 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Long time no see/Mynaruto site
The Teacher trains the teacher in training Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:51 am by Kyoraku

» Peaceful Paradise (Open!)
The Teacher trains the teacher in training Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:57 am by Kyoichi Juki

» theme songs of doom and impending death
The Teacher trains the teacher in training Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:08 am by Noel

» Kaijuu, Za (WIP)
The Teacher trains the teacher in training Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:46 pm by Mizore

» Is the site dying??
The Teacher trains the teacher in training Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:57 pm by Mizore

» A relaxing afternoon
The Teacher trains the teacher in training Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:24 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Another day in the office
The Teacher trains the teacher in training Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:14 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Boo! >D
The Teacher trains the teacher in training Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:16 pm by Raiyeko Ishikawa

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Tue May 14, 2019 9:07 pm
Top posters
Mizore
The Teacher trains the teacher in training I_vote_lcapThe Teacher trains the teacher in training I_voting_barThe Teacher trains the teacher in training I_vote_rcap 
Raiyeko Ishikawa
The Teacher trains the teacher in training I_vote_lcapThe Teacher trains the teacher in training I_voting_barThe Teacher trains the teacher in training I_vote_rcap 
Dusty
Kurai
Kyoichi Juki
Ouka
Gecko Hawkins
Riddel Viper
Noel
Riku Tahara

The Teacher trains the teacher in training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dusty
The Great Mushy ★
Dusty

The Teacher trains the teacher in training Empty
PostSubject: The Teacher trains the teacher in training   The Teacher trains the teacher in training Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:32 am

Mushasune realized that she had three genin already, all of them were ready to strive to the next level. But, she had other things to do. she may have promised to them that she would train them, and she still would, but she also had to do other things like find the bijuu, and map them out to plan further things. she asked a chuunin to come here in order for her to teach him some more complex and intense justu and abilities. she was going to teach him a fire jutsu, and the famous lava release that most of the shinobi in the lava country mastered. she needed him to master this in order for him to be able to teach these genin so that tey may also be able to become chunin one day.

Mushy sat on her beach chair as she wore almost nothing, very tight bikini wear than was bright pink, very nice with her tan skin. she had shades on because she was closing her eyes while she waited for the upcoming teacher to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Teacher trains the teacher in training   The Teacher trains the teacher in training Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:46 am

Yosuke ran up the volcano, and flickered to the top, where Lady Sendo was waiting, he was wearing his usual black ninja outfit, with a steel platebody and armguards, same going with shin protectors. "You called for me. Sendo-Sama?" He asked, his spiked angelic white hair blowing in the volcanic wind, which carried clumps of ash in it, which sort of looked like snow. "I'm so sorry if I'm late in any way, I didn't mean to, forgive me pleaseeeee!!" He begged, not wanting Lady Sendo to scold him, as he wanted to be her favorite Chuunin. "And I am prepped and ready to learn!" He spurred, punching the air lightly, Yosuke's skin was unusually pale, he wasn't tanned like the other habitants, this made him easy to recognize.
Back to top Go down
Dusty
The Great Mushy ★
Dusty

PostSubject: Re: The Teacher trains the teacher in training   The Teacher trains the teacher in training Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:43 pm

Mushy raised in eyebrow, she liked his enthusiasm for training and she sure did like the attention he gave her. she began to chuckle as he pretty much groveled beneath her. it made her feal....sqpoiled and pwerful. But, she wanted to feel more like a friend an equal grounds. "its ok Yosuke, your not late. but i did call you on an urgent cause. currently we have 3 genin that are without a teacher. Your job is to teach them so that they may also become chunin. This job will be your jounin exam. if you teach the students well, than you will be prometed to jounin. if not than you stay were you are......BUT, before you train them I need to teach you some basics that are at your level." she said calmly as she got up from her beach chair in her tight pink bikini. "now lets see if you pass the first test.......Yosuke....i want you to try to touch my breasts....go for it" she said calmly with her hands on her waist, a crooked smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Teacher trains the teacher in training   The Teacher trains the teacher in training Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:56 pm

"Phew, thank god..." He sighed, jogging on the spot to warm himself up, waiting for his challenge, he knew this wasn't going to be easy, he was starstruck when he heard what he must do. "Teach Genin? Are you sure I'm ready for this?" He asked, worriedly, yet he kept calm, "Okay, a training session...What's the catch?" His jaw dropped when she told him what he must accomplish. "T-T-Touch your breasts Sendo-S-S-Sama?" He asked, stammering, he knew what she was probably going to do, he thought it was a twisted version of the classic bell training, he calmed himself down, and flung his hand out in the direction of her breast, hoping he wouldn't get a slap in the process.
Back to top Go down
Dusty
The Great Mushy ★
Dusty

PostSubject: Re: The Teacher trains the teacher in training   The Teacher trains the teacher in training Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:08 pm

Mushy did not move, he just let him lounge and touch them. she emrely raised an eyebrow. what did he think she was doing, a tag kinda game? she merely chuckled a little as his hands were on her breasts. "well kid, you passed the first test. you show me that you can at least fallow orders, so many shinobi hesitate and pause for too long, thus they fail to fallow orders in uncertain and odd situations. from your expression i can tell you were surprised and even somewhat confused. such cercumstances you will encounter in battle as well. when your genin are in danger you must fallow my orders to protect them no matter how uncertain or shocking the situation may be. of course the enemy wont say "touch my breasts" but you must still act on the orders that i give you." she said calmly. "now you need to learn the next thing i have planned for you. lava release. lava release focuses on turning earth or water into lava, a weapon that you cna utilize for future references. i hope your prepared, its not an easy task. it took me a couple months to learn all that i do now, lava release taking me two months....but thats because i tought myself. you on the other hand will learn lava release today, under my strict teachings. only after that will you be able to train the genin." she said as she flicked her hand towards an open space of ground. the ground began to bubbe and soon turned to lava. "by concentrating chakra into the ground you can increase the heat and even alter the properties to make magma. its as basic as that, but its not that easy. you must have expert chakra control and concentration. But not only that, you need to learn to use it under pressure." she said as she slapped his arms away from her breasts and punched him in the gut with half her streangth at point blank. "you must learn to use it while under pressure. from now on you can not use any of your jutsu, other than lava release when you master it. But you will be under a constant barrage of taijutsu. learn fast or you wont last around me." she said as she body flickerd behind him, about to kick him on the back of the head.

(Lava release, since its so powerful, it will take you 8 posts to COMPLETELY master it. this topic may be awhile)
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Teacher trains the teacher in training   The Teacher trains the teacher in training Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:31 pm

Yosuke blushed a little then shook his head. "Gah! I should've known." He said, looking at her, focusing on her speech, He wasn't shocked to hear he had to give his life in protecting his Genin students, he knew this ever since he became a Chuunin, he nodded and responded:"Understood, Sendo-sama, I will give my life to the Genin, and to this village, and I will die a hero's death if that were to happen." he said, understanding what she meant, he followed the rest of her instructions, his jaw dropped when he heard he had to master a release involving heat, Yosuke only knew Lightning Release and Iron Release. "B-B-But! Sendo-sama! I don't know how to heat earth, I don't have earth release or fire release!" he stuttered, wondering on if this feat would be feasible. Okay, Yosuke, you will accomplish what not many people could achieve, learning a new elemental release in the period of one day, while being attacked by a Kage... he snapped out of his thoughts when he was punched harn in his stomach, causing his eyes to widen, and blood spray out of his mouth, he shook off and ducked the kick, but too late, the kick connected with his upper head, before he landed, he moved his body to do a commando roll when he hit the floor aiming one hand at the ground, nothing as usual, he handspringed back, he focused harder and harder, he tried both hands, still nothing, this started to really get on his nerves. "Gah!" He shouted, angrily, knowing how hard this would be.
Back to top Go down
Dusty
The Great Mushy ★
Dusty

PostSubject: Re: The Teacher trains the teacher in training   The Teacher trains the teacher in training Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:33 pm

mushy merely watched him carefullya s she tightened her fists. "you need to be able to act underpressure, no matter how hard the ability is to use. if you ever wish to become at a rank of jounin you need to be able to learn difficult abilities even under the most pressuring of situations. if not you may end up dead faster than you can think." she said as she vanished again and appeared behind him and punched at his back. after that she would emedietely punch his face from the front and send him backwards with another body flicker. "you have to learn how to master this ability before i make mince meat out of you alright Yosuke." she said calmly, but seriously at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Teacher trains the teacher in training   The Teacher trains the teacher in training Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:53 pm

Yosuke looked at her clench her fists, an obvious giveaway that she was planning an attack, he dived down as soon as she did so, but his upper neck was clipped by her punch, sending him sliding against the hot volcanic rock floor, but not flying as she would've like, as he slid he rolled after a certain distance, slide tackling her as she warped infront of him, he knew partially this would fail from her massive speed, he performed a capoeira flare kick, spinning around on one hand, his other desperately trying to form a crack in the floor to show he had at least progressed a bit, but, this was fruitless, nothing happened, so he backflipped upright, taking a defensive position, one hand in a stance, the other positioned lower to make a small crack in the rock, the crack was tiny though, and it would take a lot more than that for him to progress. "Heh, if only I could use my partial metamorphosis..."
He mumbled, a trickle of blood oozing from his mouth as a grin came on his face. "I'll pass this, and I'll endure this, as my brother once said, to be a great ninja, learn new tricks, and never submit to the pain and punishment!!" He said, focusing more chakra into the floor.
Back to top Go down
Dusty
The Great Mushy ★
Dusty

PostSubject: Re: The Teacher trains the teacher in training   The Teacher trains the teacher in training Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:10 pm

Right as Yosuke finished the word "punishment" , Mushy was already underneath him, about to give him a drastic upper cut. she still used only half her steangth, but this training was to teach the kid how to act under pressure. " do you think the opponent will care what your brother said? keep your mind on the target and goal that your supposed to complete!" she said as she would deal the uppercut. After that she would jump and deal an axe kick to send Yosuke right back into the ground with a "smash" after that, if the attack was a success, she would than appear to the side of the training ground, awaiting for him to get up. If he did indeed avoid the uppercut, she would sweep kick him and than punch him in the ribs in order to send him back a ways. she was always planning a second ace if the first did not succeed.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Teacher trains the teacher in training   The Teacher trains the teacher in training Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:05 am

By instinct, he stepped on the hand she was going to punch him with. She could move the hand away, but she would have failed her first ace."Y'know, you shouldn't procrastinate on attacking people." He advised, before flipping back a great distance, avoiding any sweep kicks, focusing more chakra into the crack, and to his content, the crack increased in size, it still wasn't large,but it was an improvement nonetheless, as of which made him happy. "Great, I'm improving, just a bit more to go, and I will have this release in the bag." He thought, taking a defensive stance, ready for an attack, surprised he even managed to avoid the attack
"Heh, I feel I'm getting better and better at this..." He thought to himself, grinning. Not many people were trained by the Kage, nonetheless be trained and attacked at the same time, Yosuke wasn't feeling much pressure, but, her attacks really hurt, despite she only used half her strength.
Back to top Go down
Dusty
The Great Mushy ★
Dusty

PostSubject: Re: The Teacher trains the teacher in training   The Teacher trains the teacher in training Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:44 pm

A defensive stance, i need to break it she thought as she began to shuffle step in order to cuase some confusion. after she shuffle stepped she appeared right infront of Yosuke again. the defensive stance was smart, but all defences can be broken. she jabbed as his kneecap, in order to break the defensive stance, and than after that she would kick him in the side almost emiedietely right after. "im impresed, your catching on fast. but your training isn't over yet my little chunin." she said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Teacher trains the teacher in training   The Teacher trains the teacher in training Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:11 am

Yosuke calmly inspected her movements, he wasn't very surprised she flickered infront of him, his iron shinpad protected him from some of the shock, it still hurt like hell though, He curved his body so the kick didn't connect as hard with his torso, he handspringed backwards a few times, until he was a good distance away, he took on another defensive stance. "I'm aware of that, Lady Sendo..." He spoke, a serious expression on his face as he inspected his moments, the terrain he walked started to form cracks, he decided to move the chakra to his feet to crumble the rock, as he would be on his feet practically all the time, the cracks increased a little from his previous try. "I think I'm getting better at this..." He thought, still not losing his concentration.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Teacher trains the teacher in training   The Teacher trains the teacher in training Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Teacher trains the teacher in training
Page 1 of 1