Shinobi Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Evolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Kyoichi's Epic Poem-ness
Silvers Mihawk Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:33 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Long time no see/Mynaruto site
Silvers Mihawk Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:51 am by Kyoraku

» Peaceful Paradise (Open!)
Silvers Mihawk Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:57 am by Kyoichi Juki

» theme songs of doom and impending death
Silvers Mihawk Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:08 am by Noel

» Kaijuu, Za (WIP)
Silvers Mihawk Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:46 pm by Mizore

» Is the site dying??
Silvers Mihawk Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:57 pm by Mizore

» A relaxing afternoon
Silvers Mihawk Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:24 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Another day in the office
Silvers Mihawk Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:14 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Boo! >D
Silvers Mihawk Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:16 pm by Raiyeko Ishikawa

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Tue May 14, 2019 9:07 pm
Top posters
Mizore
Silvers Mihawk I_vote_lcapSilvers Mihawk I_voting_barSilvers Mihawk I_vote_rcap 
Raiyeko Ishikawa
Dusty
Kurai
Kyoichi Juki
Ouka
Gecko Hawkins
Riddel Viper
Noel
Riku Tahara

Silvers Mihawk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gecko Hawkins

Gecko Hawkins

Silvers Mihawk Empty
PostSubject: Silvers Mihawk   Silvers Mihawk Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:15 pm

Character Template

Personal Information

Name: Silvers Mihawk
Nickname: N/A

Birthdate: Nov 21st
GREEK Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

Family: N/A

Relationships: N/A

Appearance Information

Height: 1.45m
Weight: 40kg
Looks Image:
Spoiler:
it just makes the app easier to read.)
Eye: Black
Hair: Green
Special Accessories/additions:
Looks Description:
Silvers is a white skinned short for his age kid with a weird green hair which is slightly and spiky but doesn't really make an amazement unlike the color of his hair. His attire consists of the usual black dojo uniform with a white belt tied in front on his waist. He wears brown boots..

Personality Information

Personality Description:
As a child:
-Loud
-A bit annoying
-Burns with will and ambition
-Kind

As a chuunin and above:
Silvers usually maintains a stern, serious and distanced personality, but often loses his temper in a goofy and exaggerated comical style. He can also be extremely intimidating, easily frightening weaker opponents with just his glare. It has also been stated that he has a monstrous killing intent evident from the fact where he almost drew his sword on one of the Tenryuubito. Despite this, Silvers has a kind heart, shown as he was willing to risk death for the sake of a little girl he did not know not far before the series began. He has a strong sense of leadership and reasoning. While technically not a samurai, Silvers maintains Bushido to a certain degree.
As a running gag, Silvers has an awful sense of direction and is capable of getting lost on a straight path. He usually assumes the others are the ones who have gotten lost and grows impatient with them. He is teased often because of it.
Dislikes: Bothering people, Pessimistic people, bothered while asleep
Habits: Training and Sleeping.
Quirks: N/A
Goal: To become the best swordsman in the world

Ninja Card

Affilitation: Makaigakure

Element(s):
Main: Wind
Sub:

Battle Strengths
Style: Kenjutsu

Physical Stats
Speed:5+5=10
Stamina:5+12=17
Strength: 5+8=13
Agility:5+5=10
Physical Endurance:5+10=15

Chakra Stats:
Chakra Reserves:5
Chakra Control:5

Mental Stats
Intelligence:5

Jutsu

E rank:
-Body Replacement
-Transformation
D rank:
-Body Flicker
C rank:
Name: Oni Giri (Demon Slash)
Type: Kenjutsu
Element: N/A
Range: Melee Range
Charge Time: None
Duration: Instant
Chakra Cost: None
Description:
A three-way simultaneous slashing attack. Silvers crosses his two swords across his chest and places the blade in his mouth horizontally behind them. Silvers then approaches the target (usually at high speed) and cuts through by swinging the swords across his chest, resulting in a descending diagonal-crossing slash from both swords while the mouth blade performs a horizontal cut from either the left or right, depending from which side of his mouth did he positioned the sword's main blade at. The pun in the name is that Onigiri (ใŠๆกใ‚Š) is also the name of a Japanese rice snack.

Name: Tora-Gari
Type: kenjutsu
Element: None
Range: Melee range
Charge Time: None
Duration: Instant
Chakra Cost: None
Description: Silvers puts his hand swords over his mouth blade and swings forth a forward descending slash with them. At close-range, this can incapacitate at least two average foes at once.

B rank:

A rank:

S rank:

History and RP Sample

History:

Pre-Academy Arc:
Silvers Mihawk had never seen his parents. He was an orphan since birth as both his parents died at a war Makaigakure was. Both of them though were not ninjas, that is for sure. Silvers was taken care by an orphanage. At the age of 6 Silvers ran away from the orphanage and challenged a swordsman dojo only to be beaten badly by every student there. He was then taken care by the dojo. After one year at the dojo he was enrolled into the ninja academy by the dojo master.
Academy Arc:
Silvers was one of the dead last students in the academy and he was always in trouble but he could not be bullied as his strength was very admirable and he easily destroyed any attempt to be bullied by anyone. Despite that he was often mocked by the girls for his hair color and his head which they told him being an Octopus head.
Silvers promised that he would make all deny their words despite that he still couldn't do the clone technique and did not promote at the year of 10 but at the year of 12 he was already promoted as his swordsman skills were really unique as he was able to use three swords at once.

Genin Arc:

Chuunin Exam:

Chuunin Arc:

Jounin Exam:

Jounin Arc:

ANBU Arc:

RP Sample:

Last edited by Silvers Mihawk on Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gecko Hawkins

Gecko Hawkins

Silvers Mihawk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silvers Mihawk   Silvers Mihawk Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:36 pm

Done!
Back to top Go down
Dusty
The Great Mushy โ˜…
Dusty

Silvers Mihawk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silvers Mihawk   Silvers Mihawk Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:46 pm

seems fine to me, i actually like this character alot so far. Hope you end up becoming stronger ^^

APPROOVED!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Silvers Mihawk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silvers Mihawk   Silvers Mihawk Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Silvers Mihawk
Page 1 of 1