Shinobi Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Evolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Kyoichi's Epic Poem-ness
Open. Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:33 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Long time no see/Mynaruto site
Open. Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:51 am by Kyoraku

» Peaceful Paradise (Open!)
Open. Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:57 am by Kyoichi Juki

» theme songs of doom and impending death
Open. Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:08 am by Noel

» Kaijuu, Za (WIP)
Open. Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:46 pm by Mizore

» Is the site dying??
Open. Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:57 pm by Mizore

» A relaxing afternoon
Open. Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:24 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Another day in the office
Open. Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:14 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Boo! >D
Open. Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:16 pm by Raiyeko Ishikawa

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Tue May 14, 2019 9:07 pm
Top posters
Mizore
Open. I_vote_lcapOpen. I_voting_barOpen. I_vote_rcap 
Raiyeko Ishikawa
Dusty
Kurai
Kyoichi Juki
Ouka
Gecko Hawkins
Riddel Viper
Noel
Riku Tahara

Open.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gecko Hawkins

Gecko Hawkins

Open. Empty
PostSubject: Open.   Open. Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:52 pm

So whoever wants a fight should appear in the ring anytime now!
Back to top Go down
Dusty
The Great Mushy ★
Dusty

Open. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open.   Open. Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:04 am

Mushasune Sendo of the volcano country entered the ring. she had a crooked smile on her face as she cracked her knuckles and popped her neck as well. she walked to the right side of the ring as she awaited her opponent. she wanted to fight, fight someone whom may be able to stand up to her. she merely chuckled to herself thinking this. Would there be anyone whom would even dare to fight her in such a secluded and small arena? would there be someone brave enough to stand to her power?

(lets see what i can do ^^, im sure your probably gonna out-rp me though Razz)
Back to top Go down
Gecko Hawkins

Gecko Hawkins

Open. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open.   Open. Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:08 am

(Lol, do not be so sure)

Gecko Hawkin's reptile clone come out of nowhere being camouflaged while Gecko's real body stood behind Musha but a lot of distance away just carefully watching every move.
"So, it's going to be you right ? " His clone muttered as one flying gecko and one pterodactyl appeared from his sleeve. "May I give you a gift before we start, as you look gorgeous today.."
The flying gecko was purple those it emitted a colorless odor which drained the stamina of the opponent went smelled.

The purple flying gecko glided in the air slowly and gently without taking much attention and sprayed with the colorless odor the air.
One inhaling was enough to drain some part of the stamina of the opponent.
The real body used this chance to sent out two chameleons, red, with explosive tags slowly crawling towards Musha.
Under his sleeves another three pterodactyls came out making them four (they are crow sized dontr worry lol xD) .
Four of them were green but despite that two of them were suicide bombers.
Back to top Go down
Dusty
The Great Mushy ★
Dusty

Open. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open.   Open. Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:10 pm

"aww, how sweet. Though most people call me...." she paused as she sent chakra into the ground. from that point the ground around the clone and herself began to get extremely hot, the heat was incredible. Soon enough, the purpose of her phrase was noticeable. "hot." she said as the earth around them turned to lava. it left an arena around her and the clone. this arena had two main purposes. the first was to provide her with lava for further strategies, the second was to make Gecko sweat. The heat would surely be enough to accomplish the second purpose since he was not a lava shinobi.

Though, the next thing that got her was the whole flying gecko. she observed it and thought why it would be their. soon enough she realized why. she grew exhausted somewhat, realizing that it was a certain scent or oder that exhausted the one whom smelled it. she scoffed as she looked at the clone. "very sneaky, i am impressed from your strategy. lets see if it help you in the long run." she said as she jumped into the air. she than exhaled a huge gale of ash towards the ground. the ash gale blew the scent downward onto the ground level in hopes that it may affect the shinobi as well. But, the main show for this jutsu was soon to come. "Katon: Hosenka no jutsu!" she said as she sent mini fire balls towards the ground in witch the ash cloud cloaked. right when the fire came in contact with the ash, it created a large explosion on the ground level. after the explosion while debris was still shrouding the area, mushasune landed on the island surrounded by lava in order to see if her plan worked a all.

Jutsu used

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gecko Hawkins

Gecko Hawkins

Open. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open.   Open. Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:22 am

As soon as the area suddenly was becoming a volcano the clone jumped back onto the reeling of the arena crouching there and so did the real body.
The Kage also made another move as she made a smoke screen of ash which along with the Housenka blew up the clone though the four pterodactyls had escaped high into the air and as soon as they gained high they were coming back towards the Kage from above.
The clone just like the crow clone used the ash screen to reassemble itself while the ash screen hid it.

Despite all this it was getting harder to fight in this scenery and Hawkins knew it, this immense heat was draining his stamina the same way that flying gecko did to her. He had to change this even though he can't go away from the arena.
The pterodactyls were going down in a two-after-two formation and the first two were the kunai shooting pterodactyls which began a barrage on Mushasune in order to pin her in one place that timed well the two kunai pterodactyls flew away leaving space for the very quick suicide pterodactyls which as soon as they got closed in Mushasune they blew up enough to damage Mushasune.
While from behind the suicide chameleons jumped from the last pile of earth standing towards Mushasune, despite that they couldn't reach too close to her and the explosion would hurt her slightly unless she moved backwards from dodging the pterodactyle suicide bombers.

While using the pterodactyl as a feint attack the real Gecko Hawkins had planted a lot of explosive tags on the ground which were camouflaged - it was a fire release jutsu that was very dangerous. A very lethal trap and from now on his plan was to make everything to put Mushasune in that position so the explosive tags may finish her.

Jutsu used:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dusty
The Great Mushy ★
Dusty

Open. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open.   Open. Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:53 am

Mushasune kept a closse eye on the chakra balance of gecko, watching his every move, but she was soon surprised as the chakra slipt up as the explosion was active, and even more surprised to see the chakra sources come back together after the explsion. A clone she thought as she looked around. she realized that this guy was a reptile based shinobi, being able to manipulate aspects of the lizards that he controlled in a way. she guessed camoflauge was one power he used. she merely scoffed as she began to think of way to completely trap him, he had to be on the earth island that she created in the lava arena.

She than noticed the flying dinosuar like creatures flying at her. two of them were firing multiple kunai at her. though, her agility was enough to spot this ahead of time. she body flickered above and behind the creatures and put her hands to her mouth, performing her last jutsu, but also an additional one. "Massive ash shuriken!" she said clapping her hands together as she summoned a large amount of shuriken to appear from under both the clone and the flying lizards. it shot down the lizards as she also used her hosenka jusu to ignite the shuriken to cause multiple explosions in the clones area and in the flying lizards location.

After that she made a heated body flicker in order to observe. she new the real gecko was hiding and she new she had to surprise him. she was getting more and more exhausted every second. but she didn;t want to reveal her ace at this moment. when she body flickered, she did two things. she created a clone that would serve as a trick in itself, and she used her hiding jutsu to hide within the available earth underground. she waited and rested as the clone decended back onto the land. though, right when the clone landed, she felt something extremely odd. she looekd down to see two chameleons and a bunch of explosive tags right beneath her. this guy was tricky. the explosive tags wrapped themselves around the clone and both them and the chameleons exploded, the clone being destroyed easily. a shroud of smoke was left.

though, the real mushasune was still hiding underground, she was surprised that this guy was so skilled in the art of "surprise" her clone was edstroyed that quikely, this guy was no joke.

jutsu used.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gecko Hawkins

Gecko Hawkins

Open. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open.   Open. Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:02 pm

By unfortunate consequences triggered by Mushasune known as a suicide bomber and the factor that made the nuke possible (the Gecko explosive tags) I hereby announce this match as a draw since both got lolpwned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Open. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open.   Open. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Open.
Page 1 of 1