Shinobi Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Evolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Kyoichi's Epic Poem-ness
Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:33 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Long time no see/Mynaruto site
Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:51 am by Kyoraku

» Peaceful Paradise (Open!)
Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:57 am by Kyoichi Juki

» theme songs of doom and impending death
Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:08 am by Noel

» Kaijuu, Za (WIP)
Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:46 pm by Mizore

» Is the site dying??
Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:57 pm by Mizore

» A relaxing afternoon
Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:24 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Another day in the office
Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:14 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Boo! >D
Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:16 pm by Raiyeko Ishikawa

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Tue May 14, 2019 9:07 pm
Top posters
Mizore
Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage - Page 2 I_vote_lcapEarth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage - Page 2 I_voting_barEarth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Raiyeko Ishikawa
Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage - Page 2 I_vote_lcapEarth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage - Page 2 I_voting_barEarth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Dusty
Kurai
Kyoichi Juki
Ouka
Gecko Hawkins
Riddel Viper
Noel
Riku Tahara

Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Noel
Mountain Queen
Noel

Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage   Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:33 am

Noel took a few steps back and gripped her sword in boths hands. She held it above her head as the dark scythe began to form. It's edge was razor sharp and rapidly moving from the large amount of chakra she put into it as she swung down and cut her way through the lava. Once the lava had stopped, she stood panting for a moment before composing her posture. Her tail flicked back and forth as a mischevious smile crept across her face. Dark chakra began to gather around her body as she charged up. She dashed forward and right as she was about to swing at Mushy, she body flickered above her and swung down. Although a brief trail of dark chakra followed her movements, she was moving so fast it was almost unnoticeable. "Oh your breasts look so nice from this angle." Her tongue went across her lips as if she hungered for them and she hesitated in her swing for a split second.

Jutsu Noel Used~~~

Body Flicker

Name: Reaper Strike X 2
Type: Kenjutsu
Sub-Class: Offense
Element: Succubus
Range: Close
Charge Time: None
Duration: Instant
Chakra Cost: (Large) Medium
Description: Dark chakra forms around Noels sword and changes to look like a scythe briefly. The chakra can cause burns even if it comes near skin.
Back to top Go down
Dusty
The Great Mushy ★
Dusty

PostSubject: Re: Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage   Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:41 am

mushy's eye widened as she saw her cut through the lava wave. no oen has ever been able to do such a thing to such a high ranked attack! her eyes showed her shock and surprise as the lava crashed below and subsided on the ground. Mushy than realized what she said and merely chuckled, still suprised. though, the next movement was more surprising. there was a frontal attack, witch Mushy was easily preparred for, but than she vanished behind her. mushy tilted hr head and though shit. But she noticed a small gap of hesitation and went for the opening, though it was all that she could do without releasing her radiation power. she used her shear physical streangth as she arched under the swing and punched at her stomach with almost all her might. she wanted this to hit in order to completely finish this without going max power. "gotcha..." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Noel
Mountain Queen
Noel

PostSubject: Re: Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage   Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:58 am

Noel's swing was cut short by a sudden hit to her stomach. The pain caused her eyes to widen and she let out a small cry of pain as she fell. She let her sword fall off to the side and practically fell on Mushy. She was still concious but the punch had knocked the air out of her and she was having trouble regaining her composure. She weakly held out her arms to Mushy and struggled to keep herself concious. "I... Guess you won.." She managed to say but only barely.
Back to top Go down
Dusty
The Great Mushy ★
Dusty

PostSubject: Re: Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage   Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:51 pm

As Noel dropped, mushy cuaght her. she was breathing pretty heavy. se had not expected for her to cut through the lava wave, never the less appear bahing her so quikely. If it weren't for the hesitation, she might have had to resort to her clan jutsu in order to block it; and even than it might not have worked. mushy smiled as she set Noel down slightly. "one thing i forgot to tell you Noel....Im not only known for my taijutsu abilities, but also my Ijutsu abilities. Mystic palm." she said calmly as her hands began to glow a blueish color on the spot on were she punched her. after this, the wound would pretty much heal, bruising and all. it would also give Noel some energy to walk. "there, that should help." she said calmly. the mystic palm ability was more ment for slashes, but it would heal the bruising as well. thus the amount of chakra needed was minimal.

Name: Shosen Jutsu (Mystical Palm Technique)
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short 0-5m
Description:
This jutsu is a multi-purpose medical technique used by medic-nin to heal wounds and perform surgery. For the former, the user concentrates chakra to their hand and applies it to a wound, speeding up cell regeneration. For the latter, the user focuses their chakra into a blade to make cuts where necessary. Because it is done with chakra, the user doesn't need to cut through their target's skin to reach muscles and organs. For this to be applied effectively in healing, a large amount of chakra is required. Using it to cut seems to be less chakra-intensive. This cutting aspect of this jutsu can also be used in combat, though it requires incredible precision on the user's part to be effective.
Back to top Go down
Noel
Mountain Queen
Noel

PostSubject: Re: Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage   Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:14 pm

She nodded and slowly stood up. "Thank you very much. I guess I have a lot to learn before I can hope to match you in battle." She looked around to see if any of her clothing had survived the spar and simply shrugged when she found no sign of her dress or battle outfit. She stretched a little and then let out a happy sigh. "Oh well. It's kinda nice to move around with all that weight every now and then." She looked over at Mushy, her attention more on her boobs than anything else. "That was a pretty powerful punch though. I had no idea you were such a powerhouse."

OoC: Color change ftw >.>
Back to top Go down
Dusty
The Great Mushy ★
Dusty

PostSubject: Re: Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage   Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:06 am

Mushy began to notice Noels nudity and merely smiled her signature crooked smile...but it had a hint of seductiveness. He allowed her hands to stray behind her and take the off the sports bra she had on. After than she pretty much walked up to Noel and squeezed her breasts against hers. "you have away to go to catch up to me, but i think your are pretty big...ooo and there nice and soft." she said using her hand to feel noel up slightly. after that she chuckled and tossed her the sports bra she once had on. she also took of her spandex shorts and gave them to Noel as well. "here, i think you'll need these for the trip back. I, unlike yourself of such an elegant and lady like stature, have no shame and is ok with walking around in the nude." she giggled a little as she began to walk. "and in terms of powerhouse.....That was the Sendo clan stereotype. they were all supposed to be powerful savages....im just more powerful than savage." she said with her arms crossed over her naked body.

(ooc: like the color change, fits her more. purple does mean royalty ^.^)
Back to top Go down
Noel
Mountain Queen
Noel

PostSubject: Re: Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage   Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:19 pm

Noel's cheeks reddened and she looked away from Mushy in embaressment as she felt her breasts being "appraised". "M-miss Sendo, please restrain yourself." She looked at the shorts and felt hesitant to put them on. For one she had never tried putting on clothing while she was in her Succubus form and she wasn't incredibly comfortable with wearing shorts that would have to sit so low on her waist because of the tail. "No thank you, Miss Sendo. I don't think very many people will recognize me like this so I should be fine." She handed the shorts back to Mushy and began walking back up the mountain slope she had slid down earlier.
Back to top Go down
Dusty
The Great Mushy ★
Dusty

PostSubject: Re: Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage   Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:27 pm

Mushy merely looekd at her toss the shorts back and chuckled. "suit yourself babe. Though i have other means of traveling" she said as a poof of smoke seemed to surround her. After the smoke cleared, the only thing that stood in the area of the youngakage was a black kitty. the kitty was adorable and fuzzy as it climbed on Noels shoulder and spoke to her through "mind talk". "this is my only transformation jutsu, it's pretty useful at times." she said as she jumped off Noel's shoulder and ran up the hill, stopping to look back at her. "Hope to see you again Noel." she spoke into her mind as she headed back to her village.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage   Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2