Shinobi Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Evolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Kyoichi's Epic Poem-ness
Boo! >D Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:33 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Long time no see/Mynaruto site
Boo! >D Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:51 am by Kyoraku

» Peaceful Paradise (Open!)
Boo! >D Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:57 am by Kyoichi Juki

» theme songs of doom and impending death
Boo! >D Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:08 am by Noel

» Kaijuu, Za (WIP)
Boo! >D Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:46 pm by Mizore

» Is the site dying??
Boo! >D Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:57 pm by Mizore

» A relaxing afternoon
Boo! >D Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:24 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Another day in the office
Boo! >D Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:14 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Boo! >D
Boo! >D Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:16 pm by Raiyeko Ishikawa

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Tue May 14, 2019 9:07 pm
Top posters
Mizore
Boo! >D I_vote_lcapBoo! >D I_voting_barBoo! >D I_vote_rcap 
Raiyeko Ishikawa
Dusty
Kurai
Kyoichi Juki
Ouka
Gecko Hawkins
Riddel Viper
Noel
Riku Tahara

Boo! >D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mizore
Admin
Mizore

Boo! >D Empty
PostSubject: Boo! >D   Boo! >D Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:07 am

Mizore blinked lightly, appearing not bothered by the dense fog around her. Instead, she was focusing on keeping a ball of ice hanging in mid-air, formed from the fog itself. Unfortunately, gravity didn't seem to agree with what she wanted. The ball fell to the ground, shattering into ice shards on the dead, gray rock beneath Mizore's feet.
The main reason she came out to here was to see how much control she had over any ten tail chakra she had in her, and at the moment, she couldn't seem to access it. She had already came to the conclusion that a large portion of her powers were sealed inside of her, but didn't want to break the seal... it wouldn't be pretty.
Still, she had to try if she wanted to accomplish her goal: somehow tame the other tailed beasts using her powers.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobievo.forumotion.net
Raiyeko Ishikawa

Raiyeko Ishikawa

Boo! >D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boo! >D   Boo! >D Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:20 am

Rai had decided to see if the rumors were true about seeing ghosts walking around on Phantom Island and was wandering around. He was trying to make his way through the dense fog carefully, to avoid bumping into anything. Hopefully the fog would clear up soon, becasue he was pretty much lost. "Man... why did I decide to do this? Oh well... should be interesting if I really do find spirits around here." After a few minutes of slowly walking through fog he heard something shatter and slowly and carefully made his way towards the sound. He noticed something in the distance but because of the fog he was having trouble make out what it was. After a few moments of walking towards the shape he noticed it was Mizore and decided to play a little trick on her. He slowly made his way around so he was a few yards behind Mizore and started approaching her. After he was only a few feet away he shouted. BOO!!!
Back to top Go down
Riddel Viper

Riddel Viper

Boo! >D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boo! >D   Boo! >D Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:33 am

Riddel wandered aimlessly through the fog and was on the brink of tears. She hated being left alone and and the fog only made her even more scared. She heard what sounded like a crash or glass shattering and jumped. Then she heard somebody yell out and it sounded like the voice was nearby. She screamed loudly and fell to her knees shortly after the voice yelled and fell to her knees. Her hands were to her face and she was bawling loudly. "Waaah!! I want my mommy!" She called out and started crying luder, hoping that the noise would drive away whatever was scaring her.
Back to top Go down
Mizore
Admin
Mizore

Boo! >D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boo! >D   Boo! >D Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:38 am

Mizore jumped, not expecting anyone. Though, she may have not screamed, but she did something that came natural to her: drive off whatever scared her. Of course, by this point she thought it was either a ghost, a person acting like a ghost, or a pedo. "BACK YOU FIEND!!!" She cried, turning towards whoever was behind her and pointing her finger at them. Though, it may have seemed like a simple gesture, but what Mizore really did was attempt to freeze them.
She paused, recognizing the person to be her friend Rai, mentally willing the ice to stop. Unfortunately, half of the front of his shirt was frozen. "Uh... oops?" She blinked, hearing crying not too far off. ... Who's that? Mizore silently wondered, turning in the direction of the crying. Judging from how the voice was crying for her mommy, it probably wasn't a ghost... or anybody over the age of fifteen.
Back to top Go down
Raiyeko Ishikawa

Raiyeko Ishikawa

Boo! >D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boo! >D   Boo! >D Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:45 am

Rai burst out laughing when he heard Mizore and noticed that his shirt was beggining to freeze. The ice continued to grow, but stopped in a moment, he figured Mizore realized it was him and had stopped trying to freeze him. He smacked his shirt a few times and was about to say hello when he heard crying and someone calling for their mommy. Rai turned towards the direction of the crying and started walking towards it. After a few moments of walking he noticed someone on their knees and heard the crying get louder, so he figured he found the source. He slowly approached the figure and noticed it was a little girl. He kneeld down in front of her and placed a hand on her shoulder. Excuse me little girl... are you alright? Are you lost? He gave the girl a warm smile and waited for her to respond.
Back to top Go down
Riddel Viper

Riddel Viper

Boo! >D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boo! >D   Boo! >D Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:57 am

Riddel felt a hand on her shoulder and was about to freak out when she saw that the source of the hand was a smiling man who seemed nice enough. She sniffled a little and still held her hands near her eyes. She jumped up and hugged the man. Partly because she felt like he was the equivalent of a knight in shining armor and partly because she was still dressed for as if she was in Yougangakure and was practically freezing. "And my hero appears!" She exclaimed as she hung off his neck with her arms. "I was so scared. I was all alone and- there was nobody around me and- I thought I was gonna die and- there was this loud noise and- nobody was gonna save me!" She started crying again as her mind retraced what had just happened.
Back to top Go down
Mizore
Admin
Mizore

Boo! >D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boo! >D   Boo! >D Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:11 am

Mizore followed Rai towards the source of the noise, seeing it to be a little girl. She raised an eyebrow when she saw the girl hanging off Rai's neck, resisting a strange urge to say 'boo' behind her. But, Mizore wouldn't do that - that was downright mean, considering the girl was scared enough already. "Hey, it's ok - nobodies going to hurt you here." She spoke encouragingly to the girl, noting that they were probably the only ones on the island. You couldn't live here for long, unless if you brought your own resources - this island was pretty much just a lifeless rock, and the fish seemed to avoid the shorelines. "I'm Mizore. You are?"
Back to top Go down
Raiyeko Ishikawa

Raiyeko Ishikawa

Boo! >D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boo! >D   Boo! >D Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:18 am

For some reason Rai had been expecting the little girl to hug him and wasn't too surprised when she did. Rai stood up and returned the hug, with a smile on his face. He started to laugh when she mentioned him being a hero but stopped when he felt her shivering, noting her clothes weren't very cold resistant. Rai listened to her talk a bit before starting to cry a bit again. He hugged her a little tighter to try and warm her up a bit. It's alright, your going to be ok. You're not going to die. My name is Raiyeko Ishikawa. What's yours? He turned to Mizore and walked towards her. What do you think we should do? Should we stay on the island or should we go back to the village. I'm pretty sure the village is a better idea though...
Back to top Go down
Riddel Viper

Riddel Viper

Boo! >D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boo! >D   Boo! >D Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:01 am

Riddel smiled and felt warm inside when the man, who introduced himself as Raiyeko, hugged her closer to him. She felt a small crush develop with the man but, for the time being she was going to keep her feelings to herself. "Um... My name is Riddel Viper. It's nice to meet you Raiyeko, Mizore." With a light swing of her legs, she positioned herself behind Raiyeko and was pretty much forcing him to give her a piggy back ride. She laid her head on his back and moved her arms down to around his chest and sighed. She was secretly glad that this whole ordeal had happened since it resulted in her meeting two very nice people.
Back to top Go down
Mizore
Admin
Mizore

Boo! >D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boo! >D   Boo! >D Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:27 pm

Mizore thought for a moment, noting how the child was wearing light clothing. Judging from that, she was probably from Yougangakure. "Going back to the village would be a smart idea." She replied, remembering how it was going to be dark soon, and she didn't think any boats came here.
Back to top Go down
Raiyeko Ishikawa

Raiyeko Ishikawa

Boo! >D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boo! >D   Boo! >D Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:33 pm

Rai smiled when Riddel introduced herself. It's very nice to meet you Riddel. You don't have to call me Raiyeko... you can pretty much call me whatever you want. He was a bit surprised when Riddel swung around to his back and hugged his chest. It looked like she wanted a piggy back ride and he couldn't turn her down. He placed his hands under her to make sure she didn't fall and hear Mizore agree with him. He smiled at her and thought for a moment. Alright... how do we get back to the village? And... do you want me to carry you on my shoulders? He smiled and started laughing.
Back to top Go down
Riddel Viper

Riddel Viper

Boo! >D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boo! >D   Boo! >D Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:00 am

Riddel laid her head on Raiyeko's back and thought for a moment on his question. "No I'm ok here." She had several reasons why she would rather remain where she was but, the biggest one was that she figured it would be colder if she was up higher rather than being protected from any cold wind by Raiyeko's body. She shivered a bit since she was still pretty cold. She tightly closed her eyes and tried to force herself to fall asleep in order to try to escape the cold until they woke her up but, she found herself only thinking more about the cold rather than distracting herself from it.
Back to top Go down
Mizore
Admin
Mizore

Boo! >D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boo! >D   Boo! >D Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:37 am

Mizore smirked briefly at the mention of being carried on his shoulders, noting the girl continuing to shiver despite saying that she'll stay. Well, Mizore at least could do something to help...
She shrugged off her sweater, pulling it over her head. Underneath she wore a rather long tank top, though she seemed not too bothered by the current temperature.
"The sweater will be cold at first, but it should warm up with your body heat soon..."
Mizore noticed the girl closing her eyes to fall asleep, so she put the sweater on her back, it being held up with the sweater arms resting on her neck to warm it up.
After she finished, she looked at Rai, thinking about how they would start a fire. "Ok, so, how are we going to start a fire...?" Mizore asked. It's not like she didn't know how - it was one of the first things she learned - but considering the lack of dry wood on the island...
Back to top Go down
Raiyeko Ishikawa

Raiyeko Ishikawa

Boo! >D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boo! >D   Boo! >D Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:02 am

Rai wasn't surprised when she said she'd rather stay on his back, after some thought he figured her being on his shoulders wasn't a good idea. He felt her shiver some more and was trying to think of a way to warm her up. He smiled when Mizore took of her sweater and covered Riddel in it to help warm up. When she asked about starting a fire Rai wasn't sure what they could use. They were surrounded by water and he didn't think there were any trees here, they could wander around and look for some but that could take forever. Alright. What if we burned my shirt? I know it's not much bt maybe we could find a few other things lying around.
Back to top Go down
Riddel Viper

Riddel Viper

Boo! >D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boo! >D   Boo! >D Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:55 pm

Riddel simply listened as the two talked and couldn't help but feel a little bad about the whole situation. She ended up making herself feel sad because she despite knowing that her elemental affinty was fire, she had yet to learn any jutsu involving fire. She sank a little on Raiyeko's back as she started to zone out into her head. She had a blank look on her face and her mouth hung down a little as she daydreamed of incredibly random things. Also she had stopped holding herself up so Rai was the only person holding her up at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Dusty
The Great Mushy ★
Dusty

Boo! >D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boo! >D   Boo! >D Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:15 am

AMBUSH

10 Rouges.
~6 are nomral people with clubs, chains, swords, knifes.
~other 4 are shinobi, one of them is B rank, the others are D rank. The B rank has mastered the most basic "chidori" technique and has high speed, the others only have basic ninjutsu.
Back to top Go down
Mizore
Admin
Mizore

Boo! >D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boo! >D   Boo! >D Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:39 am

Mizore shook her head at the mention of burning his shirt, her purple hair blowing in a light breeze gently. She didn't want them both to get cold, if the temperature dropped. "No, you need that for warmth if it gets colder... but, we can burn my kneehighs. I don't mind getting cold." She replied, remembering that deeper into the island there were a few dead trees. Those could be useful, as long as they were dry.
"I know where some firewood might be... wanna check it out?"
Back to top Go down
Raiyeko Ishikawa

Raiyeko Ishikawa

Boo! >D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boo! >D   Boo! >D Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:37 pm

Rai felt Riddel start to fall a bit and held her steady, he figured if it wasn't for him she would have fallen on the ground. Rai sighed when Mizore mentioned burning her kneehighs instead of his shirt. Alright Mizore. We won't burn my shirt. He smiled when Mizore said she might know where some firewood might be. Sure Mizore. Lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Riddel Viper

Riddel Viper

Boo! >D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boo! >D   Boo! >D Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:09 pm

OoC: Just skip me since Riddel's just kinda hanging out on Ishi's back xD
Back to top Go down
Mizore
Admin
Mizore

Boo! >D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boo! >D   Boo! >D Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:33 pm

She began walking in the direction she thought the firewood may be, paying attention to the surroundings. Because of the fog, even if there were other people on the island, it'd be hard to pinpoint their positon - she didn't want to be unprepared if someone else, hostile, was on the island.
Only a few moments, they came to a rock formation akin to a pass. Though, she stopped in front of it, hearing talking and the red glow of a fire ahead. Looks like someone found the firewood... She thought, turning to Rai as if to ask if they should proceed.
Back to top Go down
Raiyeko Ishikawa

Raiyeko Ishikawa

Boo! >D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boo! >D   Boo! >D Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:21 pm

Rai started following behind Mizore and after a few moments of walking he noticed Mizore stop and walked next to her. He heard a few low voices talking and noticed a glow from a fire. Alright. There's a fire. I'm sure these people will be nice and share if we ask them. He smiled at Mizore and started walking towards the glow and voices. He saw ten guys sitting around a fire and talking amongst themselves. Hello there. Would you be kind enough and share your fire with us? This little girl on my back is pretty cold and she needs the heat.
Back to top Go down
Riddel Viper

Riddel Viper

Boo! >D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boo! >D   Boo! >D Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:40 pm

Riddel moved herself off of Raiyeko's back and felt a chill run down her spine. Unlike before, this wasn't a chill from the weather. Something felt off about them. She couldn't tell but, she really felt uncomfortable and wanted to get away as soon as possible. Trying to be as subtle as possible, she began building up chakra in her hands and the cold from the weather seemed to vanish as she felt her mind begin to sharpen. She stood back a few feet from Raiyeko and waited for him to make any sort body motion to tell whether the area was actually safe or not. She was planning on just reading his movements and acting from there. If he moved in a way that seemed appropriate for battle, she had some skills she could use to help at least a little. If it proved to be a false alarm, she could just jump on Raiyeko's back again.
Back to top Go down
Mizore
Admin
Mizore

Boo! >D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boo! >D   Boo! >D Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:58 am

Mizore reluctantly followed, not trusting the warm glow and voices - she was used to not trusting strangers, and when she did it was a rare case. She doubted they would share, even if they were nice - food and heat was scarce here, and ships rarely came over here because of how dense the fog was here, and because of superstitions.
She stopped a little ways behind Rai, feeling bad for how untrusting she was. Who knows? These people could easily be nice, and she was acting as if they could shoot laser beams out of their eyeballs.
Mizore sighed quietly, half illuminated in the orange glow from the fire, her hand absent mindedly brushing against the rock face. It was damp - probably from previous rain, that happened not too long ago. But, they probably had some firewood with them when they came to the island. Either that, or one of them was a ninja, with fire element.
Mizore's eyes fell on one of the larger people at the fire, rising with something akin to a club in his hand.

Club Guy(I'm tempted to call him Bob...): "What makes you think we'll share our fire with you, eh?"

This was when Mizore noticed one of the ten was missing, the one who seemed a little more quiet than the rest. Almost in response, she blinked - behind Riddel, was a man, approximately 6'0 towering over her, judging from his body posture holding something to her neck. Most likely a kunai.
As soon as Mizore noticed this, she body flickered behind him silently, her right arm to her elbow transformed into a blade of ice. (OOC: Who wants to control him and the other people? He'll be the ebil guy with the lightning release jutsu.) With her other hand, it was placed on a rather large rock, Mizore silently controlling the damp water on the surrounding area to ice. In a matter of seconds, the entrance to the place was surrounded in unnaturally cold ice, growing towards the fire and the other people.

Back to top Go down
Raiyeko Ishikawa

Raiyeko Ishikawa

Boo! >D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boo! >D   Boo! >D Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:16 pm

Rai felt Riddel jump off of his back and he continued looking at the people sitting around the fire. He noticed there were ten of them and they all looked to be ninja, either that or random thieves and burglars that dressed like ninja's. One of the larger men carrying a club-like weapon spoke and Rai sighed. Because... this little girl needs the heat. I'll pay your for your trouble if you'd like. He quickly noticed one of the men was missing and looked around the crowd. "Wait...! Where'd he go? He was there just a second ago..." He quickly turned back to see the man holding a kunai to Riddel's neck. He noticed Mizore appear with her arm in the shape of an ice blade behind the man and noticed the air was getting colder and becoming slightly fog-like, he looked around to see ice starting to form and saw that they we're trapped in. Rai quickly made a few hand signs and swapped places with Riddel, but he was standing so the guy's face was close to his stomach. The man body flickered away in front of the fire and started laughing. Well... that was interesting, and a bit disappointing... I wanted to kill the girl. Rai's eye twitched a few times showing he was annoyed although pissed would be a better way to express his mood right now. He charged at the man and made a few hand signs. He opened his mouth and fired a ball of compressed water at him.

(OOC: Idk. maybe we could take turns controlling them? If not let me know and i'll do it. I'll also edit my post.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Boo! >D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boo! >D   Boo! >D Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Boo! >D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Evolution :: Major Villages :: Land of Water :: East Islands :: Phantom Island-
Jump to: