Shinobi Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Evolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Kyoichi's Epic Poem-ness
A relaxing afternoon Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:33 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Long time no see/Mynaruto site
A relaxing afternoon Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:51 am by Kyoraku

» Peaceful Paradise (Open!)
A relaxing afternoon Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:57 am by Kyoichi Juki

» theme songs of doom and impending death
A relaxing afternoon Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:08 am by Noel

» Kaijuu, Za (WIP)
A relaxing afternoon Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:46 pm by Mizore

» Is the site dying??
A relaxing afternoon Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:57 pm by Mizore

» A relaxing afternoon
A relaxing afternoon Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:24 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Another day in the office
A relaxing afternoon Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:14 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Boo! >D
A relaxing afternoon Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:16 pm by Raiyeko Ishikawa

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Tue May 14, 2019 9:07 pm
Top posters
Mizore
A relaxing afternoon I_vote_lcapA relaxing afternoon I_voting_barA relaxing afternoon I_vote_rcap 
Raiyeko Ishikawa
A relaxing afternoon I_vote_lcapA relaxing afternoon I_voting_barA relaxing afternoon I_vote_rcap 
Dusty
Kurai
Kyoichi Juki
Ouka
Gecko Hawkins
Riddel Viper
Noel
Riku Tahara

A relaxing afternoon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyoichi Juki

Kyoichi Juki

A relaxing afternoon Empty
PostSubject: A relaxing afternoon   A relaxing afternoon Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:42 am

The day was to be as long and as tedious as Kyoichi expected, as he spoke with various ANBU captains in his makeshift office. He had his normal business attire on, maroon tie hanging off of his neck as he flipped through paper work and such. The uneventful day made Kyoichi so dull, that he handed his paperwork off to his aids and returned to his temporary home that was one of the houses in the settlement. He tore off his tailored suit and threw on some loose jeans and a black muscle shirt. He then swiftly made his way out of the settlement, though, would stay in enough distance to see if the settlements came under attack.

His walk out of the settlement and past the farming fields ended when he was in a plain of grass, looking out to nature and what was around him. It wasn't exciting as he once thought it would be, but it was certainly nice to get out of the settlement and have some peace and quiet. He continued onward until he came upon a river, his ocean blue eyes reflected the color of the water perfectly as his onyx black hair was pushed with the passing wind. He sat next to the water bed and looked out to the nearby scenery.
Back to top Go down
Mizore
Admin
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: A relaxing afternoon   A relaxing afternoon Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:52 am

Mizore sighed as her purple hair blew in the passing wind, kneeling down next to the flowing river, her light purple eyes staring into its depths. The demon country didn't look that bad, despite its name. With its name, Mizore seriously thought there'd be something akin to gothic castles and random halloween decorations on the houses.
But, that didn't seem to be the case.
She lifted her hand gently, a small wall of ice from the water following. It broke apart quickly from the flowing water beneath it, Mizore's eyes following it as the pieces of ice floated down the river.
Mizore wasn't exactly bored - the scenery was nice to look at, considering it was different from what she was used to: turquoise sea, islands, regularly hot. With Mizore, she didn't like hot things... at all.
But, the reason why she was over here was simple - she wanted to see the demon country, probably for the fact that she's related to the clan that practically rules the country.
Mizore stood up straight, taking off her earphones letting them rest on her neck as she noticed someone sitting next to the water bed. The female waved, deciding to be social before she went to explore a little more. "Hey..."
Back to top Go down
https://shinobievo.forumotion.net
Kyoichi Juki

Kyoichi Juki

PostSubject: Re: A relaxing afternoon   A relaxing afternoon Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:06 am

Kyoichi had been simply gazing at nature, almost obvious to the woman until she announced her greetings. His mind had been submerged into thoughts such as his family, his goals, his country and the future of his life. He turned to the sound of the noise and retorted out of complete reflex. "Hello.." His eyes scanned her, his senses kicked in and he felt the chakra radiating off of her. He felt a similar air around her, as if he had met her before or dealt with her chakra before. This was true, for she held demon chakra, but Kyoichi couldn't feel her chakra, and he wouldn't unless she used a jutsu of some kind.

Kyoichi thought it was odd he had ran into someone sneaking around in the Demon country, so close to the settlements and whatnot. He would pursue an investigation on the subject if he wasn't so sure that she wouldn't be a problem. Or the simple fact that, hey, he was off duty, he really didn't care.

"Interesting place to run into someone else.."
Back to top Go down
Mizore
Admin
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: A relaxing afternoon   A relaxing afternoon Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:13 am

Mizore noticed his eyes scanning her, probably wondering who she was and how the hell she got into the country and got so close to the settlements. Judging from his posture and how subtly he scanned her, he was a ninja, or had martial art training of some sort.
"No kidding. I'm Mizore." She offered her name, holding her hand out to him to shake his hand, appearing not bothered by the fact that he'd probably be suspicious of her unnaturally cold skin. Mizore didn't know why she had cold skin, but knew that it was probably another effect from being the ten tails.
Back to top Go down
Kyoichi Juki

Kyoichi Juki

PostSubject: Re: A relaxing afternoon   A relaxing afternoon Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:24 am

Kyoichi sharply rose gracefully, standing at his towering height of six feet six inches, and smiled softly. He was certainly a sucker for women and children, not because of their usual gender placed, or age placed weakness, but because children saw the world in a whole different perspective then everyone else, and the reason he had a soft spot for women was because of his mother, and his passed wife. He held respect for women, and he held respect for men that protect women. "I'm Kyoichi. It's my pleasure to meet you.." His hand wrapped around hers and they shook hands. His warm touch was powerful enough to cancel out her cold touch, surprisingly, and the only thing warmer than his touch was the smile and attitude he was portraying.
Back to top Go down
Mizore
Admin
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: A relaxing afternoon   A relaxing afternoon Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:46 am

Mizore mentally anime-sweat dropped as she noticed his height, again being reminded of how much of a midget she was. She had to turn her head just to look at his face, though by this point relatively didn't mind - she was used to the height difference with her best friend, Rai.
But, she was surprised at how warm his hand was.
Mizore dropped her hand to her side after they finished shaking hands, her expression cheerful. Usually, she wouldn't be too cheerful with strangers - old habit - but, there was an aura coming off of him that made Mizore felt like she could trust him, at least a little bit.
"It's a pleasure to meet you as well." She replied cheerfully, still feeling small compared to him.
Back to top Go down
Kyoichi Juki

Kyoichi Juki

PostSubject: Re: A relaxing afternoon   A relaxing afternoon Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:21 am

Kyoichi was pleasantly happy to simply be in the presence of a female, though, his concern for her being this deep into the Demon country with no apparent reason was growing more and more. He already knew she was a shinobi, from the way she didn't even think for a second that her life was in danger by his presence. A huge, quiet man, wearing loose clothing, just sitting and waiting in the middle of nowhere and she didn't even question it. "I hate to pry, but, would you mind if I asked why you are here? There isn't a settlement or a road near here for another good mile or two." He spoke this with a slightly worried tone, as if he was concerned for her well-being.

His smile had slightly faded when he asked this, obviously focused on her reply now.
Back to top Go down
Mizore
Admin
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: A relaxing afternoon   A relaxing afternoon Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:52 pm

Mizore's expression stood the same as he asked his question, appearing to not mind. Well, it was bound to be asked sooner or later.
"Sorry, I should have said sooner. I'm from the Land of Water - one of Ongakugakure's shinobi. But, I'm not here for any mission. Just for personal reasons - I wanted to see some other countries and landscapes, other than the islands of the Water Country." She replied, no hint of lying in her body posture, face, or tone - because it was all true. She had nothing to hide, save for the fact that she was the ten tails.
Still, she didn't know what would happen if she were to meet one of the Juki clan - would they try to manipulate her, or welcome her?
Mizore examined him briefly a little closer, finding him almost recognizable. She knew that if that was the case, then he was most likely someone important, that she saw from a scroll or heard about.
Now that she thought about it, he did look a lot like Kyoichi Juki...
Okay then. I'm probably in a presence of one of the most powerful clan's leader. Doesn't that sound exiting... She thought with a hint of sarcasm, though showed no sign of her thoughts. Mizore didn't mean any disrespect - she knew that the clan was very powerful, and didn't doubt it for a moment. But, she was more worried about what he would do if he figured out she was the ten tails.
Again, Mizore felt like a midget as she waited for his reply, shifting her weight to her left foot as she looked up at him. Right now, the ten scars on her back were annoying her - they were really, really cold. I mean, more cold than Mizore's regular body temperature - and that's saying a lot. She usually didn't mind cold temperature, but this was a little different from what she's used to.
Back to top Go down
Kyoichi Juki

Kyoichi Juki

PostSubject: Re: A relaxing afternoon   A relaxing afternoon Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:21 am

Kyoichi nodded softly, as if he was confirming something in his mind as she spoke of her village affiliation. His mind wandered as she spoke, and he watched her facial expression mildly, watching for physical tell signs of the human body lying. He found none, but, didn't exactly expect her to lie to him anyway, he just wanted to make sure that he hadn't misjudged her character. "Mizore-san, if by now, I didn't know you were a kunoichi by now, I would be a really bad kage." He said, with a soft smile returning to his face, he said it in a lighthearted tone of voice. His hands then went to his jean pockets and rested inside of them, examining her once more before speaking again. "The Juki, unfortunately, don't really like visitors. More so, kunoichi and shinobi from other nations." He paused.

Kyoichi let the tension rise in the pit of her stomach, he waited a lengthy amount of time before continuing. "Let's change that..." He motioned his hand for her to follow him. "Come on, I'll show you the village. Or, villages." He turned swiftly, and began a brisk walk back towards the village. He was expecting her to follow him, as she was somewhat obligated to anyway at this point.
Back to top Go down
Mizore
Admin
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: A relaxing afternoon   A relaxing afternoon Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:45 pm

Mizore mentally anime sweat dropped when she found out he indeed was the kage, and a juki.
Still though, she didn't feel superior to him in any way - she knew that the ten tails was supposed to be very powerful, but he had much more experience than her and much more chakra control.
She held her breath for a moment as he mentioned the Juki not liking other people, though her expression and body posture remained its usual cheerful. Mizore was used to controlling her emotions, but she felt a sense of tension - if she made an enemy with the Demon Country and the kage, that would also most likely reflect on her country and village. Mizore didn't want to start anything between the two nations.
She smiled when he said to change it, the sense of tension fading. She followed next to him, her hands in her pockets out of habit. "Thank you, I'd love to see your village." Mizore looked at him, showing that she meant it - she was thankful. When she came here, she didn't even expect to get into the village to see it. But, she also didn't know if she were being too risky...
Her mind went back to when she first could remember: she remembered that she killed people on that same day. Worst comes to worst, those nin may be Juki nin.
Mizore tore her mind away from that as she got an idea, her attention back on what's in front of her. "Hey, can I call you Kyo-kun...?"
Back to top Go down
Kyoichi Juki

Kyoichi Juki

PostSubject: Re: A relaxing afternoon   A relaxing afternoon Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:52 am

Kyoichi nodded once more when he heard her reply, the brisk walk they were having turned into a normal walking pace, as Kyoichi began to think. They both walked in silence, occupied by their own thoughts for a few, mere moments they walked in peaceful silence. Kyoichi snapped to it when he heard her question, and turned to her with a furrowed brow. "Kyo..-kun?" His eye twitched in response, unsure of what to say. His mind froze, and his eyes, stared emptily out in front of him.

Kyoichi walked into the house, unbuttoning his ANBU gear and slipping off his mask, as a woman approached him from behind, and hugged his stomach. She rested her head against his back, as Kyoichi froze, for a moment, his hand moving to hers and rested there. "Welcome back.." She said, a smile on her face as Kyoichi turned himself around and hugged her, burying his head in her neck. It was moments like this when Kyoichi truly only wanted to live for her. His love. "I'm glad to be back.." Kyoichi replied in a joyful tone.

She turned her head, and whispered into his ear. "Kyo-kun, I'm pregnant.." She smiled.

He snapped to, turning his head to her and was flabbergasted for a few moments, taking time to get his head back in the real world. As he thought about it more, Mizore reminded him of her even more, and he couldn't deny her the nickname, despite it's history. " I guess, if you really want to.." They were now walking through the farmers fields, on a pathway devised for the usage that Kyoichi and Mizore were using it for. A settlement was visible in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Mizore
Admin
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: A relaxing afternoon   A relaxing afternoon Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:48 pm

Mizore paused, noting his expression, something akin to when people have flashbacks. She was curious to what the leader of the Juki clan could be flashing back to - a previous battle? Something that makes you feel warm and fuzzy on the inside? (OOC: I did not just write that... >.>) Or something involving a leek and impending death?
When he snapped out of it, she was just about to ask him what's wrong. She smiled lightly, silently noting that he didn't seem exactly happy about it. Well, she still really wanted to give him a nickname...
At least she's not calling him Kyo-sempai, in a Tobi-like voice.
She looked around the landscape, her hands in her pockets. This country was... pretty - different than what Mizore was used to.
Back to top Go down
Kyoichi Juki

Kyoichi Juki

PostSubject: Re: A relaxing afternoon   A relaxing afternoon Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:34 am

Kyoichi let his thoughts occupy his mind, as they walked in a relaxed pace down the path. Kyo began to think of Hyoishi, and what his future would be. He already had the Myoume, and has a good chance to become the clan leader simply because of his family. The Juki didn't choose their leader from the family of the current leader, it was just a good thing to have if you want to go for the position. Would Hyoishi follow his path, and have the tragedies that Kyoichi faced, or would he be able to learn from his fathers mistakes. These thoughts plagued his mind almost every day, and it certainly put a damper on his mood.

As they stepped off of the farmer path and onto a stone road, Kyoichi focused intently in front of them to see them but a few minutes away from the closest settlement. He headed in that direction.
Back to top Go down
Mizore
Admin
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: A relaxing afternoon   A relaxing afternoon Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:52 am

Mizore looked towards the clear sky appearing not bothered by the silence, her hands in her pockets as she thought about what the village may be like. Well, hopefully it would be better than Ongakugakure...
Her attention returned to the country in front of her, her expression softening a little. It was different from what she was used to, and she loved it. Mizore looked at him, smiling lightly. "I like your country..."
Back to top Go down
Kyoichi Juki

Kyoichi Juki

PostSubject: Re: A relaxing afternoon   A relaxing afternoon Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:36 pm

He let his thoughts fade as he heard her voice, and turned to her to smile softly and speak softly. "Thank you, Mizore-san." He thought about it more, and he had actually never left the Demon Country. Kyoichi had always enjoyed nature, and seeing a different geography would certainly something he would enjoy. They were now approaching the gates to the settlement, and a team of ANBU jumped down, mostly trained on Mizore while the leader stood a few feet away from Kyoichi. He bowed his head for a moment, and Kyoichi waited for him to speak.

"Kage-sama, who is this?" The ANBU wasn't worried, he didn't see much of a problem since the kage was escorting the female. Kyoichi replied lightly, his smile faded though. "This is Mizore. She's from the Water Country, and will be visiting us today." The ANBU questioned why in his mind, but said nothing more and simply signaled for the gate to be opened. They then disappeared, and after several large 'clicks', the gates slowly opened to show another team of ANBU standing guard. He walked into the settlement and continued onward even while the screeching sound of the gate slamming shut and clicking once more.

He turned to Mizore, and questioned lightly. "Do you need supplies, something to eat, a place to rest?"
Back to top Go down
Mizore
Admin
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: A relaxing afternoon   A relaxing afternoon Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:30 am

(OOC: inspiration ftw >:3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDKj-emR2-U )
Mizore smiled back lightly at him, turning back to the road quietly humming Saihate to herself. She's had the song stuck in her head all day, and right now didn't want to listen to her iPod - Kyo-kun might want to talk, but for now he seemed content to stay silent.
She blinked lightly, stopping when she noticed they were coming to a settlement, expecting a team of ANBU to approach soon. She could tell that they weren't too worried, but like all ANBU, they were hard to read. Especially with their masks.
The purple haired female noted how well the settlement was guarded, her purple eyes looking at the settlement with interest. Mizore wasn't used to villages like this, and found it interesting - well, at least she wouldn't be bored easily here.
She went to shake her head lightly at his question, though realizing that she was indeed hungry. Almost in response, her stomach growled. "I could use a bite to eat..." She replied, looking up at him. She did have money to buy food, but she just needed to know where exactly food was.
Back to top Go down
Kyoichi Juki

Kyoichi Juki

PostSubject: Re: A relaxing afternoon   A relaxing afternoon Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:01 am

Kyoichi nodded and turned his head back to facing the road as he began to think of a place that would be fitting for her personality. Well, what he could see as her personality so far. "Ok then..." He took a moment to think, and once he got an idea, he continued. "I know a place." They came to a street that split into four ways, and Kyoichi took a right. The passing villagers looked at Mizore strangely, as she wore very different clothes, and looked so small while next to the towering kage. In fact, she even walked a different way, which was very strange for them indeed. They were enclosed in this part of the world and are ignorant of any other type of people. Men were interested, and women were jealous of the attention and stares that she got.

They came upon a small building with green flaps in front of the entrance instead of doors, and a large white sign with red text. It had a restaurant feel, and as Kyoichi held up the green flap for Mizore to walk in, a man at the counter a few feet away got a good look at Kyoichi and announced loudly. "Kyoichi-san! Welcome back my friend." Kyoichi nodded and walked towards him. " I'm well, my friend. This is Mizore," He motioned towards her, and then he spoke to Mizore. "Mizore, this is Sho. Sho has been supplying me with the best dango in the entire Demon Country for more than a decade." Sho nodded and spoke in a softer tone than before. "It's nice to meet you Mizore-san. Now, what shall I be getting for you two today?" Kyoichi looked to Mizore, as if he was waiting for her to say what she would like to eat.
Back to top Go down
Mizore
Admin
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: A relaxing afternoon   A relaxing afternoon Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:41 am

Mizore blinked as he said that he had a place, wondering what it could be. But, she didn't mind where they went - she didn't have any certain favorite types of food, as long as it wasn't too hot or spicy.
She followed him, appearing unbothered by the attention she was getting from the villagers, though she felt self conscious on the inside - she wasn't used to much attention at all. When it came to Ongakugakure citizens, how she dressed and how she walked was pretty normal. Though here that didn't seem to be the case.
Mizore tried to maintain her confident appearance, but it was kind of failing - like said before, she wasn't used to this. She fidgeted gently with the lollipop in her mouth, walking into the resturaunt with him smiling briefly in thanks when he held open the flap for her.
Mizore bowed her head lightly to Sho in respect, smiling cheerfully. "Nice to meet you too, Sho." She thought for a moment. "Do you have any ramen here?"
Back to top Go down
Kyoichi Juki

Kyoichi Juki

PostSubject: Re: A relaxing afternoon   A relaxing afternoon Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:24 am

Sho nodded respectfully towards Mizore. "Of course, what kind would you like?" Kyoichi sat down at a nearby table that had another chair across from it, as he knew that Sho would automatically begin cooking his usual snack that he had when he visited the dango shop. Kyoichi rested his hands in his lap and examined his surroundings to see that the shop was empty, for the most part. Kyoichi rested his head on his chair and waited peacefully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A relaxing afternoon   A relaxing afternoon Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A relaxing afternoon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Evolution :: Major Villages :: Demon Country :: Settlements-
Jump to: