Shinobi Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Evolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Kyoichi's Epic Poem-ness
Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:33 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Long time no see/Mynaruto site
Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:51 am by Kyoraku

» Peaceful Paradise (Open!)
Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:57 am by Kyoichi Juki

» theme songs of doom and impending death
Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:08 am by Noel

» Kaijuu, Za (WIP)
Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:46 pm by Mizore

» Is the site dying??
Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:57 pm by Mizore

» A relaxing afternoon
Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:24 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Another day in the office
Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:14 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Boo! >D
Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:16 pm by Raiyeko Ishikawa

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Tue May 14, 2019 9:07 pm
Top posters
Mizore
Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage I_vote_lcapEarth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage I_voting_barEarth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage I_vote_rcap 
Raiyeko Ishikawa
Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage I_vote_lcapEarth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage I_voting_barEarth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage I_vote_rcap 
Dusty
Kurai
Kyoichi Juki
Ouka
Gecko Hawkins
Riddel Viper
Noel
Riku Tahara

Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dusty
The Great Mushy ★
Dusty

Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage Empty
PostSubject: Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage   Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:53 pm

Mushy was walking into the kage mansion through all the walking. she was panting and tuired after her journey. she wore spandex and a tight sport bra. her breasts were bursting out do to the tightness. she leaned herself against the wall on the inside of the mansion as some of the shinobi from the mountain country asked her whom she was. "my name *pant* is mushasune of the lava country *pant* why must you have so many mountains to travel over to reach here. a lady like me should never walk that much *pant*" she said clamly. though it actually wasn't all that hard for her. she crushed every boulder in here way with her physical being so it wasn't all that hard in truth. "i asked the kage if i could come in oder to see what her points of view on the bijuu threat are." after the words "bijuu threat" the shinobi backed up and let her continue. "nah, ill stay here for a bit...im fairly exhausted." she said waiting awhile to catch her breath.
Back to top Go down
Noel
Mountain Queen
Noel

PostSubject: Re: Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage   Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:02 pm

Noel sat in her study room with a dim candle being the only source of light in the whole room. She was reading a book about a young maiden trapped in a tower, awaiting the arrival of her knight in shining armor. "*sigh* What a lovely concept. A brave knight coming in and solving all of my worries with some flashy words and the swing of his sword." She had hardly noticed a shinobi enter and could only tell when he had lit another light to reveal his location. "Mi'lady. There is a young woman named Mushasune to see you." Noel simply nodded in acknowledgement and placed the book on a nearby table and headed out to meet her. When she arrived, she did a quick curtsie and walked closer to Mushy. "Miss Sendo. How kind of you to come. Is there something you need?" Despite her kind words, her right hand rested leisurely on the handle of her sword. Even though she was dressed for some sort of wealthy party, she was quite capable of moving around in dresses.
Back to top Go down
Dusty
The Great Mushy ★
Dusty

PostSubject: Re: Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage   Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:14 pm

Mushy smiled and spoke " Miss Noel, its an honor to meet you. and i have come here to speak with you on more private concerns." she said as she body flickered right beside Noel, her hand on Noels that rested on the sword. "though im sure you wont be having to act on the slightest of defences. im not going to bite......but you are kinda cute." she whispered in her ear as she walked passed her again towards the kage office, but stopped and looked back at Noel. "your the lady of the house, i shouldn't be so vulger or rude. My apologise. but the truth of the matter is i come here on the most serious of emotions. i came to speak about what your stand point is on the Bijuu crisis. But im sure we can continue with the conversation in the office." she said calmly
Back to top Go down
Noel
Mountain Queen
Noel

PostSubject: Re: Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage   Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:28 pm

Noel had to restrain herself to attack Mushy on the spot and simply nodded and walked into her office. She pulled out a chair and held out her hand. "Take a seat if you would like, Miss Sendo." Her office looked more like a royal dinner table than an office with the stacks of papers and pens everywhere being the only sign that work was actually done there. She took her seat at her chair that looked like a throne and asked a nearby shinobi to fix them some tea. She turned her attention back to Mushy and smiled gently. "Now, about what you mentioned earlier... The Bijuu threat was it? I'm afraid I haven't given it a great deal of thought. With our village being so isolated and whatnot, news arrives very slowly. Of course I'll be willing to help you should you require any." Shortly after she finished talking, the shinobi returned with a plate of tea and two cups. He handed one to Mushy first and poured some for her and then did the same for Noel. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Dusty
The Great Mushy ★
Dusty

PostSubject: Re: Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage   Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:52 pm

Mushy had a seat and took the tea becasue she didn't want to be rude. she looked down at the tea, sipped it after saying "thank you" and than set it down looking back at Noel. "the bijuu, after the nations fought them off awhile ago they went into hiding, but we all knwo that they will soon be released onto all of us once their sleep is disturbed. that is the day i fear, the bijuu's attack again. I myself had to fight them off with my villagers, its something i would perfer not to relive. thus many ideas have been thought up in order to stop this from happening." she said clamly as she sipped it again. "you see Noel, im not a kage that only is concerned with her village. i like to think of the whole shinobi nation as the thing i protect as well. and in order to do that i need to think of the smartest decissions for everyone through my own perspective, and i also need the perspectives of others in order to see if my ideas ahve any flaws." she said calmly. "i plan to learn a certain Fuinjutsu that allows one to seal the bijuu within a host. doing so will seal the beast for awhile. and than i plan to make every kage try to train their jinchuriki to tame their beast for the greater good. others say that they plan to use the 10 tails in order to subdue all the other bijuu. i don tthink that is the best choice. agree?"
Back to top Go down
Noel
Mountain Queen
Noel

PostSubject: Re: Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage   Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:00 am

Noel listened quietly to what Mushy had to say, occasionally taking a sip of tea. When she had finished talking Noel lightly placed the cup down and patted her mouth with a napkin before speaking. "That's quite an impressive plan. I'm assuming that you've already found somebody capable of such Fuuinjutsu? And I do agree with you about the Ten tails subduing the other bijuu. Such power should hardly be kept under the reins of a single person. I am concerned about the hosts though. How do you know that this plan will even work, or if the host will still be ok after the sealing is complete?" She personally didn't care much for the idea and would rather find a way to kill the beasts rather than simply seal them but, since she had no means to combat a bijuu and no techniques powerful enough to kill one, this plan would have to work for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Dusty
The Great Mushy ★
Dusty

PostSubject: Re: Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage   Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:13 am

"unfortunetely i have not found one whom could seal the beasts in a human yet. i plan to learn it myself, no matter how much training it takes. i may not specialize in Fuinjutsu, but nothing is impossible. and to answer your question i plan to train the ones whom i think are capable of being a host. unfortunetely i can't promise that that the ones that are trained will be able to withstand the power, but i wnat to make sure their preparred. you should do the same for the strongest in your village." she said calmly. she than sipped the tea again. "did you have any thoughts about the bijuu, any questions?" she asked calmly.
Back to top Go down
Noel
Mountain Queen
Noel

PostSubject: Re: Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage   Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:26 am

Noel thought for a moment and ended up spending over a minute in silence before suddenly jerking her head up and returning her attention to Mushy. "Uh.. No, not at this moment. I'm sure I will later but, I can't think of any concerns at the moment." She stood up and walked over to Mushy and placed one of her hands on her shoulder. "Would you care to take a little walk with me? Perhaps some ideas will arise out in the fresh air." Without waiting for a response, she walked out of the room and began to head outside. She lightly grabbed a jacket hanging near the door that matched her dress and put it on and then headed outside. She stood as still as a statue with the only signs of movement being from her dress moving in the wind. "It feels nice out today."
Back to top Go down
Dusty
The Great Mushy ★
Dusty

PostSubject: Re: Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage   Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:37 am

mushy raised an eyebrow when she walked up and placed her hand on her shoulder. this was the first time mushy let someone she really didn't know touch her without breaking their face with her fist. she didn't like being touched by people she didn't know, but she new it wasn't offensive, thus she didn't do anything. "a walk you say, why i would love to. your village has quite the view i have to say. to overlook things is seomthing i wish our village had some times. not much nature other than magma." she said calmly as she got up and fallowed her out the door. "it is a very nice day." she responded
Back to top Go down
Noel
Mountain Queen
Noel

PostSubject: Re: Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage   Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:31 am

Noel looked over and Mushy and then began walking on a pathway that led to the mines. It was a pretty long path so she doubted the would ever actually reach the mines before heading back but, she was used to this path since she went done it quite often. "Each village has its own charms. I do remember a visit I had once to your village. It was rather nice although, it was a tad too hot for me but, otherwise it was very lovely." She said this with a gentle smile. Her eyes seemed distant as she walked, as if she were looking at something very far away. In truth she was lost inside her thoughts, thinking about random things, thinking about nothing, and then returning back to a more concious state. She looked over at Mushy and couldn't help but wonder to herself why she always seemed to wear such revealing clothing.
Back to top Go down
Dusty
The Great Mushy ★
Dusty

PostSubject: Re: Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage   Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:06 pm

Mushy fallowed, listening as he pretty much took every step she took at th same pace even though she was slightely behind. Noel seemed very insightful and knowledgable of most things, both poetic and realistic. "i guess you are right, the heat fits my personaly likings, and i do love to see the crimson color of magma. many people dont realize its true beauty like I do. she said calmly as she looked over the mountains. she began to think of the terrain of the landscape the yamakage owned. the natural shaping served as a defense for the nation itself without the assistant of shinobi gaurds. Mushy sighed as she realized that battle tactics was not the thing to think of right now. "Noel, have you ever wondered what a Bijuu really is? I have done so much research and i have only found that a bijuu is a being made up of chakra, an imortal that is reborn after dieng. But, does a bieng that is made out of chakra have a soul? have a certain thought process that tells what is right and wrong? are they really that different from man kind?....I may be just narrow minded, but have you ever thought the same>" she asked calmly.
Back to top Go down
Noel
Mountain Queen
Noel

PostSubject: Re: Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage   Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:36 pm

Noel stodded walking and thought deeply on the question she asked. "Do they have a soul or not? I'm afraid I'm not the one you should be asking. But, in my opinion, whether or not they have a soul is incidental. Let's assume for a moment that they did have a soul. Would that somehow excuse the power they have and the danger they can and have caused? Of course not. Personally I believe we should just work on somehow killing them or subduing them and leave such concerns to somebody else." Her words were cold since she had very little feelings for the bijuu other than hatred and fear. She looked down at her sword and a very, very random thought crossed her mind. "Miss Sendo, would you be interested in sparring with me? I haven't fought anybody powerful in quite some time and I'm worried that my skills will dull at this rate."
Back to top Go down
Dusty
The Great Mushy ★
Dusty

PostSubject: Re: Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage   Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:52 pm

"But if they did have a soul, would that make taming and befriending them possible? could humans actually communicate with the bijuu in such a fashion as to make peace with it? i personally think that killing or sealing them is the most knowledgable answer, but take you an me for example. we are kage, known for our power, leadership, and skill in battle as well as knowledge. yet, we are able to communicate with each other to create peace amongst us. if the creatures indead had the soul that we human say that we all have, than why woudn't that be possible? oh well.......some thing to think about on a later date maybe." she said calmly as she listened to what Noel had to say. "unfortunetely Noel i would perfer if we dont. I have to restrict myself at almost all times. The Sendo's ability is not a joke, thus i do not want o use it in any kind of fight that it isn't needed in. And, if a spar is what you want, than you should know that without the Monstrous sendo ability, im left with magma ninjutsu and taijutsu. you sure you want to fight Miss noel?" she asked calmly.
Back to top Go down
Noel
Mountain Queen
Noel

PostSubject: Re: Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage   Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:23 am

Noel smirked and nodded ever so slightly. "Of course. Although I am new to this position, I believe I'll be able to hold my own in a friendly spar." She turned towards the edge, raised up her dress with both hands, and then stepped forward off the edge. She slid down the steep hill, calling back to Mushy to follow her. Her voice sounded joyful and her previously formal self seemed to vanish, if only for an instant, and a childish personality was left. Once she was near the bottom, she leaped forward a little and landed on a flat platform about the size of a football field. She drew her sword and swung it through the air a few times before turning to Mushy (I'm assuming she followed Noel) and smiled gleefully. "Are you ready Miss Sendo? I'll do my best to keep this challenging." She began building up chakra almost immediately, even before the battle had actually started.
Back to top Go down
Dusty
The Great Mushy ★
Dusty

PostSubject: Re: Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage   Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:06 am

Mushy raised an eyebrow as she still was willing to spar. when most heard of her Clan's jutsu or even had knowledge of it, they were usually resistant to spar with her. though, she began to store chakra in her body as she fallowed her crooked smile on her face as she jumped down the hill to the smaller arena like area. once she landed she saw the yamakage swing her blade with elegance and beauty. A kenjutsu user, and she is most likely a Earth user....this should be fun she thought as she cracked her knuckes and neck. "IM ready, but im going to let you make the first move. but i warn you, if you are not quick on your toes, your gonna get burned around me." she said with her smile. after that she merely waited for the strike to come to her. she had one foot placed behind and infront of her, the reason was so that she could spring in any direction to avoid a surprise attack.
Back to top Go down
Noel
Mountain Queen
Noel

PostSubject: Re: Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage   Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:18 am

Noel nodded and smiled curtiously. She quickly took off her heels which revealed her dainty looking feet. "Partial Transformation: Fox." Her feet changed to look like an orange fox's paws while the rest of her transformation remained hidden under her dress. She dashed forward at Mushy with her sword held near her sheath. Ash she neared striking range, she swung her sword and twirled her entire body as she moved, relying on her strength and body weight coupled with her chakra to make her strike very powerful.

Jutsu Noel Used~~~

Name: Partial Transformation: Fox
Type: Summoning
Sub-Class: Support
Element: Alteration
Range: N/A
Charge Time: 1 post
Duration: Infinite
Chakra Cost: Medium
Description: Noel's legs become more narrow and fox-like. Her feet transform into paws and orange fur grows on her legs. The transformation grants +10 speed and +5 agility.

Name: Dance Slash
Type: Kenjutsu
Sub-Class: Offensive
Element: N/A
Range: Close
Charge Time: None
Duration: Instant
Chakra Cost: Minimal
Description: Creates an aura of chakra around the blade that doubles its cutting power. The user then dashes, spins, and swings with their full body weight to strike with devastating force.
Back to top Go down
Dusty
The Great Mushy ★
Dusty

PostSubject: Re: Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage   Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:30 am

"a transformation? thats impressive. But a frontal attack was probably not the best move. Scorching Silhouette." she said as she used her keen eye to see through the attack. she than jumped back, leaving a lava clone like figure behind to take the attack. she new that her speed had increased with this form and she might not be able to stop and may get burned from the magma. Though, she did manipulate it in such a way as to only burn her cloths off. she smiled as she imagined her without any cloths, but she also made hand signs as she spoke out. "Ash shuriken....." she said as the ground beneath the area of the lava clone and shot up at both of them...though the purpose of this was for the explosion. the lava clone would easily ignite the explosive ash shuriken and create a large explosion. she emrely smiled, re-thinking of her without cloths. she made just the right amount of ash shuriken in order to make a decent sized explosion, but nothing to harmful, maybe burn up some more of her cloths. "hey Noel, if i win......you have to wear something more revealing for a week straight...if you win...name your price" she said with a chuckle and her arms crossed. "you dont have to accept, but it sounds more....fun" she said calmly and chuckled more.

Name: Lava Release: Scorching Silhouette
Type: Ninjutsu
Description: This attack can be used when a taijutsu attack is targeting the user. the user will fall backwards as they leave an Lava form of themselves for the taijutsu attack to hit. the lava can melt through the skin as well as burn through the skin if its in more amounts in one area of the body.

Name: Lava Release: Massive Ash Shuriken
Description: this jutsu utilizes the manipulation of the Lava Release to make ash out of the first layers of the ground beneath the user or even beneath the target. After that, the ashes seem to compress into a shuriken form that than shoot at the target. The ashes can explode by merely connecting a chakra strong like flair to the shuriken and allowing a spark of fire to travel the chakra strong to all the Ash shuriken, creating explosions that are somewhat stronger than explosive tags.
Back to top Go down
Noel
Mountain Queen
Noel

PostSubject: Re: Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage   Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:46 am

Noel quickly rolled to the side to dodge the majority of the explosion, threw off her burning jacket, and turned her attention back to Mushy. "Alright. I agree to those terms." She reverted her form back to her original and sighed. "Guess I'll have to go all out then." She sheathed her sword and placed both of her hands together. She backed away from Mushy a bit and kept her eyes on her. She was no longer on the offensive for the time being but, she wasn't exactly on the defensive either. If she could pull this off, she could combat Miss Sendo at the true power level of an Altered One.
Back to top Go down
Dusty
The Great Mushy ★
Dusty

PostSubject: Re: Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage   Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:11 am

Mushy smiled as she agreed to the terms. she thought it would give her some kind of goal to fight for. she chuckled as she clasped her hands together. "Charging your chakra aren't we? judging from yoru jutsu style, most likley another tranformation jutsu. lets see what you turn into next and if it will get you out of this one." she said eagrly as she placed her hands on the ground. "Lava release: Mouth of Hell!" she said as the ground beneath noel turned into lava, and than ontop of that began to spiral downwards into a hole. even if she avoided this, the second part of the jutsu may damage her as it sends molten rock in every direction. "give me all you got Noel!" she said in a more spirited and childish voice. her justu were very powerful and frightening, but her personality now represented that of a little girl. she actually began to enjoy this fight.

Name: Lava Release: Mouth of Hell
Description: The ground below the target turns into a river of magma that then spins in a circle like a whirlpool. It can swallow the user and burn them to ashes, or even swallow other ninjutsu related attacks. After wards, the whirlpool rises and erupts chunks of molten magma boulders in the air and at the target.
Back to top Go down
Noel
Mountain Queen
Noel

PostSubject: Re: Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage   Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:20 am

Noel quickly rolled to the side again and drew her sword. She sliced away nearby molten rocks. Although she preferred to charge her chakra without holding her sword, she figured she didn't have the luxery to be staying in her comfort zone. She brought her free hand to the waistline of her dress and tore it off, revealing a purple mini skirt with black leggings. "I guess you could consider this a taste of what's to come." She held her sword in front of her, holding it diagonally in front of her going across the width of her body. Her upper body shirt, which had gone with her dress was now replaced with a body hugging purple tank top. The only thing that could even remind somebody that she was once a formal dressed lady was her still tied up hair. "I'm afraid I can't quite yet Miss Sendo. She's rather lazy and makes me do quite a bit of work." She was refering to the creature she was charging to summon and her unwillingness to come on Noel's calls unless she really gathered up some chakra.
Back to top Go down
Dusty
The Great Mushy ★
Dusty

PostSubject: Re: Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage   Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:38 am

Mushy had to act fast, Though, she needed to save as much chakra as she could when this certain creature emerged. she had no clue what it was, but for it to take this long...it had to be strong. "Lazy eh? well lets see if you can rush her, because im not going to go easy on you." she said as she reated threemud clones. each with enough for one jutsu to be used. one clone made hand signs and created a huge earth ridge from the earth below Mushy and her clones to rise. she was no looking down upon Noel as another clone used the "devil horns" jutsu on Noels position. than mushy body flickered behind the giant ridge as the other clone used the "flowing damnation jutsu" turning all the earth that the ridge was made of into flowing magma that would rush in Noels direction. So, Noel had to worry about rizing spikes from beneath her and a large flow of magma that headed right for her. "heated up yet Noel?" she said calmly, but happily. this fight was getting heated up indeed.

Name: Mud clone
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short 0-5m
Description:
This jutsu creates one or more identical copies of the user out of mud. Oddly, there does not need to be mud nearby for the technique to be performed. The clones are physically real and can perform jutsu, but will turn back into mud when enough damage has been done.

Name: Lava Release: Devils Horns
Description: This jutsu transforms the utmost first layer of the ground beneath the target into ashes and compress it and manipulates it to turn into rising spikes. these spikes hoot up around 10-15 feet upwards in order to skewer the target. also the ashes are explosive and can detonate on any fire like substance.

Name: Doton: Doryu Joheki (Earth Release: Earth Flow Rampart)
Type: Unknown
Range: Unknown
Description:
This jutsu raises a large ridge or hill from the ground.

Name: Lava Release: Flowing Damnation
Description: This utilizes minimal chakra to either create lava from the earth around the user, or use available magma in order to create a certain tide and motion in the lava flow in order to make the lava seem to charge in the direction of the target(s). the Lava river can not shoot upwards at the user past 10 feet, but if it does, it can grab them and pull them into the lava. This jutsu can be very devastating.
Back to top Go down
Noel
Mountain Queen
Noel

PostSubject: Re: Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage   Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:48 am

Noel jumped back about 10ft and then stomped her foot against the earth. "Rising Steppe" The pillar of earth came from underneath her foot and raised her up about 10ft. She then waited for the wave of lava to get very close and leaped over the wave of lava and landed on a piece of earth that had yet to be affected by lava. She turned to Mushy with a proud smile on her face. "I'm sorry if you're getting impatient. She's a class act after all. One simply does not rush a lady such as her." She held her sword out horizontally and once again waited for Mushy to make her move.

Jutsu Noel Used~~~

Name: Rising Steppe
Sub-Class: Support
Element: Earth
Range: Short to Mid
Duration: 1 post
Chakra Cost: Minimal
Description: With the stomp of her foot, Noel makes a pillar of earth to rise out of any location around her within a radius of about 15ft.
Back to top Go down
Dusty
The Great Mushy ★
Dusty

PostSubject: Re: Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage   Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:54 am

Mushy merely smiled as she stood in place, chargin chakra to prepare for this summoning. "ill just wait now, no need to be so impatient." she said clamly as she began to plan out more battle tactics. many crossed her mind, but she had no clue what this thing was, so she would most likely have to alter her tactics anyway. thus she waited while charging her chakra. though, she was slightly worried. what if her lava jutsu alone couldn't subdue her summoning form? what if she was only left with her radiation release? She shook her head and sent those thoughts out of her mind. she wouldn't use that release unless it was a life or death battle. "show me your true power Noel." she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Noel
Mountain Queen
Noel

PostSubject: Re: Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage   Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:04 am

Noel nodded and stabbed her sword into the ground. "Alright baby girl. Come out and play." She hunched over and crossed her arms over her chest as she felt a slight discomfort to say the least as her body fused with the summon's. "Full Transformation: Succubus." Her clothes seemed to disintigrate as her body began to change. Her hair darkened to a black color, horns grew out of her head, tiny black wings sprouted from her back along with a thin black tail, and her eyes turned a deep shade of purple. All of her clothing gone, her entire body was now revealed. She looked up at Mushy, a look of lust on her eyes as she looked over her body and then grabbed her sword. The entire blade turned black as she touched it and a dark trail of chakra trailed in the air as she swung the blade through the air. she blew a kiss to Mushy and then dashed forward at her. Chakra wrapped all around her blade and a scythe of chakra formed as she swung at Mushy.

Jutsu Noel Used~~~

Name: Full Transformation: Succubus
Type: Summoning
Sub-Class: Support, Offensive
Element: Alteration
Range: N/A
Charge Time: 4 posts
Duration: Until chakra is too low to maintain (she cannot deactivate this whenever she wants)
Chakra Cost: Large
Description: Noel completely fuses her body with that of a succubus' but, due to seals on her and this succubus' body, the two can unfuse after a while. Grants +10 Chakra reserve, +10 chakra control, and +20 intelligence as well as temporary use of powerful skills (her alteration and earth jutsu skills cannot be used though).
Her appearance in this form:
Spoiler:

Name: Reaper Strike
Type: Kenjutsu
Sub-Class: Offense
Element: Succubus
Range: Close
Duration: Instant
Chakra Cost: Medium
Description: Dark chakra forms around Noels sword and changes to look like a scythe briefly. The chakra can cause burns even if it comes near skin.
Back to top Go down
Dusty
The Great Mushy ★
Dusty

PostSubject: Re: Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage   Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:14 am

"hot damn, now thats sexy." she said as she saw the new form approach her. she made a couple hand signs and said another couple words. "But im not going to be nice anymore. what you have seen from me is only a taste on what i can do! Lava Release: Grand lava Dome of Hell!" she said as the magma she had earlier rushed back to her defense and arched itself like a dome around her, blocking the attack, she had to jump back though. she felt her skin burn because of how close the blade itself was to her. she than made a couple hand signs as she said one last thing. "Lava Release, molten Tidal Wave!" she said as the giant dome of lava arched over Noel this time. this attack would be very difficult to dodge because she was right infront of it. and on top of that, more magma flowed into the wave because of the ability to turn surrounding earth into magma to fuel this jutsu. Though, this was somewhat a last stand for Mushy in terms of lava jutsu. and ontop of that she had no view of Noel. if she wasn't careful and if noel found away around this attack, she could get hurt.

Name: Lava Release: Grand Lava Dome of Hell
Description: this jutsu uses the available lava or the ability to turn earth into magma in order to create a massive, yet completely controlled, magma ocean to rise and arch over the user and or others. The lava can block ANY jutsu that equals it in rank and can even protect a village if enough lava is available.

Name: Lava Release: Molten Tidal Wave
Description: this ability uses the ability to turn earth to magma or the ability to manipulate existing lava in order to create a gigantic wave of lava to crash over the target. The lava is extremely hot and can burn and melt through defenses of all kinds. After crashing upon its target, it hardens in order to capture them under the hardened magma, leaving them immobile and trapped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage   Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Earth meets Fire: questioning the yamakage
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next