Shinobi Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Evolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Kyoichi's Epic Poem-ness
A Vacation in the Lava Country? (Yosuke Please x3) Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:33 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Long time no see/Mynaruto site
A Vacation in the Lava Country? (Yosuke Please x3) Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:51 am by Kyoraku

» Peaceful Paradise (Open!)
A Vacation in the Lava Country? (Yosuke Please x3) Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:57 am by Kyoichi Juki

» theme songs of doom and impending death
A Vacation in the Lava Country? (Yosuke Please x3) Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:08 am by Noel

» Kaijuu, Za (WIP)
A Vacation in the Lava Country? (Yosuke Please x3) Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:46 pm by Mizore

» Is the site dying??
A Vacation in the Lava Country? (Yosuke Please x3) Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:57 pm by Mizore

» A relaxing afternoon
A Vacation in the Lava Country? (Yosuke Please x3) Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:24 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Another day in the office
A Vacation in the Lava Country? (Yosuke Please x3) Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:14 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Boo! >D
A Vacation in the Lava Country? (Yosuke Please x3) Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:16 pm by Raiyeko Ishikawa

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Tue May 14, 2019 9:07 pm
Top posters
Mizore
A Vacation in the Lava Country? (Yosuke Please x3) I_vote_lcapA Vacation in the Lava Country? (Yosuke Please x3) I_voting_barA Vacation in the Lava Country? (Yosuke Please x3) I_vote_rcap 
Raiyeko Ishikawa
A Vacation in the Lava Country? (Yosuke Please x3) I_vote_lcapA Vacation in the Lava Country? (Yosuke Please x3) I_voting_barA Vacation in the Lava Country? (Yosuke Please x3) I_vote_rcap 
Dusty
Kurai
Kyoichi Juki
Ouka
Gecko Hawkins
Riddel Viper
Noel
Riku Tahara

A Vacation in the Lava Country? (Yosuke Please x3)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mizore
Admin
Mizore

A Vacation in the Lava Country? (Yosuke Please x3) Empty
PostSubject: A Vacation in the Lava Country? (Yosuke Please x3)   A Vacation in the Lava Country? (Yosuke Please x3) Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:44 pm

Meiko smiled lightly at the change of temperature, of course differing from what she's used to - but, it was a good change. She liked things that were hot, but didn't mind Makaigakure... being underground was okay, but every now and then you need a break.
So, she requested to take a short break of only two days outside of the village, considering she didn't have any missions she had to do. Luckily, she was allowed.
Her reddish-brown hair blew in a gentle breeze, noting how her pale skin stuck out with most of the other residents here. But, she looked like she dressed - like your average tourist, coming for a good time. Which, was what she was here for.
(OOC: Sorry, short xD)
Back to top Go down
https://shinobievo.forumotion.net
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation in the Lava Country? (Yosuke Please x3)   A Vacation in the Lava Country? (Yosuke Please x3) Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:05 pm

Yosuke was touring around Youngangakure, obviously, he didn't ask for permission to do so by his parents, he didn't even ask Kurai, his cousin, he noted Meiko in the distance, and the size of her breasts, Yosuke, being a rather pervy child, stood near the mountaintop, he was supposed to be training, or Lady Sendo wouldn't be happy with him, Kurai would've told him off if he slacked off training by being a pervert, Anyway, Kurai couldn't do so at the moment, as he wanted to plan something special for Mizore, his girlfriend, Yosuke laughed at Kurai because he failed at conversing with women, and the thought of him getting a girlfriend was a laugh to him, "I still can't believe my idiot cousin got a girlfriend!" He chuckled to himself, If he did this when Kurai was there however, he would've gotten a nice family slap round the face. he jumped off the mountaintop, sliding down the rockface on his feet, jumping off near the end and landing in the center of the market. He sat down near a fountain, bored out of his mind.
(It's fine babe. x3)
Back to top Go down
Mizore
Admin
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation in the Lava Country? (Yosuke Please x3)   A Vacation in the Lava Country? (Yosuke Please x3) Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:21 am

Meiko glanced up, noting a boy sliding down the rockface of the mountain, assuming he'd probably be genin or higher judging from his appearance. But, she didn't know - the ranking system here probably would be different. Not different in names, but different in how you evaluate skill and promotions.
She then turned her attention away when she noticed a weapon shop, beginning to walk towards it smirking lightly. Well, she always likes new weapons...
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation in the Lava Country? (Yosuke Please x3)   A Vacation in the Lava Country? (Yosuke Please x3) Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:32 am

Yosuke looked at her form, liking how she looked, sadly, this made him wish he was older, so he could flirt with her, as she was obviously an adult by the way she looked, but Yosuke never liked to imply on people, so he stood, waiting for her to talk to him, if that was what she was going to do, Yosuke played with a spike of his hair, flicking it softly. He saw the weapons shop, infact a lot of his cousin's weapons were bought here. "Damn it...I wish I was older..." he mumbled under his breath. His wish would never come true however.
Back to top Go down
Mizore
Admin
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation in the Lava Country? (Yosuke Please x3)   A Vacation in the Lava Country? (Yosuke Please x3) Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:20 am

Meiko glanced over towards the fountain again, noting the boy from earlier was looking at her as if he wanted to talk to her, or was waiting for her to talk to him. Either way - why not? The weapon shop could wait - she already had enough weapons, anyway.
She turned in his direction, appearing to be in no exact hurry. Meiko smirked briefly when she read his lips, though she had no interest in him - if she were a cougar, she might think that he was cute.
"You'll get there, kid." She said in ear range, standing to a stop in front of him. "Sup?"
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation in the Lava Country? (Yosuke Please x3)   A Vacation in the Lava Country? (Yosuke Please x3) Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:40 am

Yosuke looked down as he didn't realize she was next to him, when she spoke, it caught him completely off guard, and scared him, causing him to jump and fall into the fountain with a splash. "AH!! Don't...Sneak up on me like that!!" He whined, with his arms on the bottom of the fountain, drenched, his hair now wet, and made a fringe. "I'm fine, how about you?" He asked, wondering where she came from.
Back to top Go down
Mizore
Admin
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation in the Lava Country? (Yosuke Please x3)   A Vacation in the Lava Country? (Yosuke Please x3) Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:01 am

Meiko laughed as he jumped and fell into the fountain, appearing to not feel bad at all. She smirked when she got her laughter under control, rubbing the back of her head. "Uh... the dark beyond?" She replied to his question about where she came from, her arm dropping to her side.
"A little bored." Meiko held out a hand to help him out of the fountain, resisting the urge to give him a nuggie while his hair was wet.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation in the Lava Country? (Yosuke Please x3)   A Vacation in the Lava Country? (Yosuke Please x3) Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:12 am

"Bullcrap, you're from Makaigakure." He stated, as he grabbed her hand and let her pull him up, he sat back next to her, dripping wet. He ruffled his wet hair, making it all spiky, but still ruined, she had a devilish look on her face, it made him think she wanted to do something to him of which he didn't approve of. "You'd better not gimme a stupid nuggie, I hate those..." He mumbled, drying his hair with his hands.
Back to top Go down
Mizore
Admin
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation in the Lava Country? (Yosuke Please x3)   A Vacation in the Lava Country? (Yosuke Please x3) Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:14 pm

(OOC: fail ;-; I misread when I posted last XD)

Meiko appeared unsurprised when he noticed she was from Makaigakure - it was probably the ninja headband on her right arm. Leaning back she looked at the sky, though not far enough so she would fall into the fountain if she were caught offguard. Still, even though she's seen it a lot on missions, she loves looking at the sky - it makes her feel free, unrestrained.
"Oh? Was it that obvious?" She smirked, replying to when he practically read her mind about the nuggie. "I suppose I'll resist."
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation in the Lava Country? (Yosuke Please x3)   A Vacation in the Lava Country? (Yosuke Please x3) Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:17 pm

Yosuke grinned, as he pushed her forehead back a little while she looked up, tipping her off balance, and if his prank worked, into the fountain, "You'd best resist, Because I hate those." He noted her ninja headband, and hoped she was not planning an attack, he sat back down, clenching his head in his hands, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Mizore
Admin
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation in the Lava Country? (Yosuke Please x3)   A Vacation in the Lava Country? (Yosuke Please x3) Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:24 pm

Meiko guessed that he'd probably try and tip her off balance - so, she let him, just to show off a little. Instead of falling on her butt into the fountain, she landed on her hands. Though, she moved back to standing on the fountain quickly, via she was wearing a skirt - skirts and handstands don't exactly mix.
She smirked, plopping back down she moved to put him in a headlock, after that moving to give him a super nuggie.
"Oops. So much for resisting, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation in the Lava Country? (Yosuke Please x3)   A Vacation in the Lava Country? (Yosuke Please x3) Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:28 pm

Yosuke jumped back a little, he blushed a little at the sight of her panties, he was a little too late though, and was caught in the headlock, he flailed his arms and legs wildly, "Let go of me!!!" He shouted, angrily, as she was ruining his hair, "Who the hell do you think you are for doing this!?" He asked. "...You Mariah Carey?" He asked, his expression a suspecting one, "Let go of me! You...Fake ass Mariah Carey!!" He demanded, flailing more.
Back to top Go down
Mizore
Admin
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation in the Lava Country? (Yosuke Please x3)   A Vacation in the Lava Country? (Yosuke Please x3) Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:52 pm

Meiko laughed as she saw him flail, making no attempt to let him go. But, she knew that she should soon - he was still a kid, so probably wouldn't be as level-headed about it compared to the adults in Makaigakure.
"Maybe?" She replied, putting on her best innocent expression. But, it kind of failed with the evil smirk on her face. Eventually, she let him go. "Well don't you have manners..." She spoke in cheerful sarcasm, though she shouldn't be talking - even to her kage, Kyoichi, her manners were minimal.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation in the Lava Country? (Yosuke Please x3)   A Vacation in the Lava Country? (Yosuke Please x3) Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:56 pm

Yosuke made a false sniffle as he pretended to sob. "Fake ass Mariah Carey!" He sobbed, he crossed his arms and looked down, in a huff,"I HATE nuggies!" He repeated, which was obvious now, he covered his face and continued sobbing.
Back to top Go down
Mizore
Admin
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation in the Lava Country? (Yosuke Please x3)   A Vacation in the Lava Country? (Yosuke Please x3) Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:00 pm

Meiko could tell he was faking, but, if his sobs were for real she would've just told him to get a backbone and take a nuggie like a man. She's not exactly good with kids - but, she does have a soft side to her. Reaaaallyy small soft side. Still, a soft side nonetheless.
So, she pretended she believed he was actually crying.
"Uh... if you stop crying, I'll buy you an ice cream...?" She offered.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation in the Lava Country? (Yosuke Please x3)   A Vacation in the Lava Country? (Yosuke Please x3) Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:08 pm

Yosuke immediately removed his hands from his face, a look of hope on it, he revealed that he wasn't actually crying. "Really?" He asked, surprised, "Okay then." He said, smiling, hugging her. "Thanks." He smiled, happily. Hoping he would get the soft creamy treat she offered him. His eyes full of hope to see what she would say.
Back to top Go down
Mizore
Admin
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation in the Lava Country? (Yosuke Please x3)   A Vacation in the Lava Country? (Yosuke Please x3) Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:49 am

Meiko anime sweat dropped when she noticed that he wasn't crying, her assumption confirmed - indeed he wasn't crying. But, Meiko wasn't a softie, so she really didn't care that much if he was crying.
She noticed his hopeful expression, a little afraid to find out what he was like on xmas morning - if he was this happy about icecream, xmas probably be this times fifty.
"Tell me first where I'll get an icecream here, and I'll get it for you." She replied, feeling like a total newbie when it came to where things were in the village.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation in the Lava Country? (Yosuke Please x3)   A Vacation in the Lava Country? (Yosuke Please x3) Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:43 am

"Don't worry Meiko-san, I'll take you there." He smiled, grasping her hand and tugging her up, walking around a corner, taking a right and walking through the main plaza, he then took a left, stopping at an icecream shop, with many sorts of flavors. "There it is." He smiled cheerfully, he loved ice cream, almost as much as he loved his pet octopus. "I'll have a choc chip one please." He spoke, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation in the Lava Country? (Yosuke Please x3)   A Vacation in the Lava Country? (Yosuke Please x3) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A Vacation in the Lava Country? (Yosuke Please x3)
Page 1 of 1