Shinobi Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Evolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Kyoichi's Epic Poem-ness
Yosuke Tetsuno WIP Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:33 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Long time no see/Mynaruto site
Yosuke Tetsuno WIP Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:51 am by Kyoraku

» Peaceful Paradise (Open!)
Yosuke Tetsuno WIP Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:57 am by Kyoichi Juki

» theme songs of doom and impending death
Yosuke Tetsuno WIP Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:08 am by Noel

» Kaijuu, Za (WIP)
Yosuke Tetsuno WIP Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:46 pm by Mizore

» Is the site dying??
Yosuke Tetsuno WIP Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:57 pm by Mizore

» A relaxing afternoon
Yosuke Tetsuno WIP Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:24 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Another day in the office
Yosuke Tetsuno WIP Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:14 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Boo! >D
Yosuke Tetsuno WIP Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:16 pm by Raiyeko Ishikawa

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Tue May 14, 2019 9:07 pm
Top posters
Mizore
Yosuke Tetsuno WIP I_vote_lcapYosuke Tetsuno WIP I_voting_barYosuke Tetsuno WIP I_vote_rcap 
Raiyeko Ishikawa
Yosuke Tetsuno WIP I_vote_lcapYosuke Tetsuno WIP I_voting_barYosuke Tetsuno WIP I_vote_rcap 
Dusty
Kurai
Kyoichi Juki
Ouka
Gecko Hawkins
Riddel Viper
Noel
Riku Tahara

Yosuke Tetsuno WIP

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kurai

Kurai

Yosuke Tetsuno WIP Empty
PostSubject: Yosuke Tetsuno WIP   Yosuke Tetsuno WIP Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:33 am

Character Template

Personal Information

Name: Yosuke Tetsuno
Nickname:

Birthdate: July 4
GREEK Zodiac Sign: Cancer

Family: Kurai Tetsuno, cousin
Relationships: None yet.

Appearance Information

Height: 4"8
Weight: 40kg
Looks Image:
Spoiler:
Eye: Slate Gray
Hair: White
Special Accessories/additions: Iron plates covering his chest and arms.
Looks Description: Yosuke is a medium sized chunin with slate gray eyes and white hair, he wears a costume like the one in the picture, except in black, with iron plates on his shin, arms and chest.

Personality Information

Personality Description: Yosuke is a very headstrong person, and refuses to give up, and has crushes on a few girls, but they never want to talk to him, which usually makes him lonely, he may have Naruto's personality, but he is around 3 times as intelligent, and a bit less headstrong, but he tries his best.
Dislikes:Being ignored, being punished, and when friends leave him.
Habits: Yosuke has a habit of being rather headstrong and caring towards friends, he also eats a lot of ramen.
Quirks: He doesn't really have any
Goal: To be the best ninja ever! So he trains really hard in order to achieve the goal.

Ninja Card

Affilitation: Youngangakure, second branch of the Tetsuno clan.
Element(s):
Main: Iron
Sub: Lightning

Battle Strengths
Style: A bit of everything.

Clan
Name: Tetsuno
Description: The Tetsuno clan are an infamous clan with the ability to use Iron Release, a rare sort of Kekkei Genkai, one branch is in Ongakugakure, the other in Youngangakure, the members of the Youngan branch have white hair, the other with black hair.
  • Past:
The past of this clan, it is a very new clan, most people just born with the ability, found someone else with the same, and eventually, flowed into the blood of their children, and their children, etc, so forming the clan, yet most aren't actually as powerful as others, Yosuke and Kurai being the most powerful of the clan.
Current Leader:
Jutsu Specialty/Element: Iron release, ability to partially metamorphose one's body into something else, (Like Kimimaro uses bones)

Physical Stats
Speed:25
Stamina:20
Strength:15
Agility:24
Physical Endurance:24

Chakra Stats:
Chakra Reserves:28
Chakra Control:18

Mental Stats
Intelligence:27

Jutsu
All basic jutsu, shadow clone, etc.

E rank:

D rank:

C rank:

Lightning Release:Electromagnetic Murder:
This technique allows the user to create a wave of electricity from his hands. The user can vary it's power from a small surge to shock an opponent to a powerful stream of lightning capable of ripping through solid rock. It is ideal to use in conjunction with a water technique.
Cooldown/Duration:3,1

Partial Metamorphosis:
Yosuke can shapeshift part of his body into something new, he could temporarily shapeshift his arm into a blade, his fist into a mace, etc. This proves very effective in hand-to-hand combat, he also has an attack when he vaults backwards over the enemy, his back facing above them, where he produces massive amounts of long iron blades which can be in different angles, this proves effective in combinations.
Cooldown/Duration:2,1

Iron Ballistic Fire:
Yosuke swipes his arm through the air to shoot five 30 centimeter blades at a very fast rate and speed, if Yosuke covers his hand in lightning or has Lightning Release armor on, they will be covered in lightning so, on contact will electrocute, or even explode. Since Yosuke's Iron can grow back rapidly, the arsenal of this attack is limitless.
Cooldown/Duration:2,1

Lightning Release:False Darkness
The user emits lightning in the shape of a spear from its mouth, which then pierces the enemy. Its destructive power is great enough to even pierce through rock, meaning it has a high killing potential. The user can increase the number of spears to attack multiple enemies. This makes it nearly impossible to evade.
Cooldown/Duration:4,1
B rank:

Thunder Up
With Thunder Up, Yosuke collects a lot of Lightning chakra in his hand and presses it together in a round ball.He releases it at once, causing a huge explosion.
Cooldown/Duration:3,1

Iron Emergence:
Yosuke slams his fist to the floor, making Iron blades come out of the ground and onto the enemy, he can also control them while they are coming out.
Cooldown/Duration:4,1

A rank:

Lightning Dragon Fist:
Yosuke gathers and compresses a lot of chakra, making a silhouette of a dragon which coats his entire arm, he performs a lot of aerial maneuvers, before pushing the head of the dragon into the enemy, causing a huge beam of lightning chakra to spray out of the hit region.
Cooldown/Duration:8,1

S rank:

History and RP Sample

History:

Pre-Academy Arc:
Yosuke was a cute, small and funny child, wanting to be a great ninja when he grew up, he wanted to be known worldwide as a figure to look up to, so he decided he wanted to join the academy at the tender age of 8.
Academy Arc:
The academy wasn't so hard for little Yosuke, as he was very intelligent, and he got most of his advice from his cousin, Kurai, who was the kage of Ongakugakure, and that was who he looked up to. But Yosuke passed his tests pretty quickly, beating most of his contestants at a lot of exercises.
Genin Arc:
Yosuke was a great Genin at the age of 10, he graduated early because of his outstanding performances, making him an already formidable ninja, he loved being a Genin, it made his family very proud, along with his cousin.
Chuunin Exam:
Yosuke almost won the first Chuunin exam at 11, but came second, this annoyed him, so he asked his cousin to teach him techniques, in which he accepted, this led Yosuke to winning it at the age of 12, making him a very well trained ninja.
Chuunin Arc:
Yosuke loves being a Chuunin, and hopes he'll graduate to a Jounin soon, he trains hard, and hopes to find comrades to form a team, of which could be used on missions, and other things. He doesn't really have any friends, and hopes to meet some soon.
Jounin Exam:

Jounin Arc:

ANBU Arc:

RP Sample:
RP Test
NU, I'm tired, and you know how I RP.

Last edited by Kurai on Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mizore
Admin
Mizore

Yosuke Tetsuno WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yosuke Tetsuno WIP   Yosuke Tetsuno WIP Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:40 am

Looks good, except for the metamorphosis jutsu. Maybe make the cooldown until you can use it again a little longer, like two or three posts ^^ Other than that, I'll approve it unless if another admin/mod says otherwise.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobievo.forumotion.net
Dusty
The Great Mushy ★
Dusty

Yosuke Tetsuno WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yosuke Tetsuno WIP   Yosuke Tetsuno WIP Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:38 am

lightning release armor for a chunin, holy shatness! i would take the S rank out for a chunin. wait till jounin till you buy those. i think that would be better.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

Yosuke Tetsuno WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yosuke Tetsuno WIP   Yosuke Tetsuno WIP Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:00 pm

Okay sure, and the metamorphosis jutsu isn't extreme, he can only morph two arms at maximum, I'll put it to two posts., but I'll take out the S-ranks for now. ;-;
Back to top Go down
Mizore
Admin
Mizore

Yosuke Tetsuno WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yosuke Tetsuno WIP   Yosuke Tetsuno WIP Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:31 pm

In the char app it did say that chunin could only have two S rank maximum o.o so, should we let it slide because of tht...?
Back to top Go down
Dusty
The Great Mushy ★
Dusty

Yosuke Tetsuno WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yosuke Tetsuno WIP   Yosuke Tetsuno WIP Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:22 am

i would allow certain S rank, but lightning release is way powerful and only a selected few should have it. Lightning release pwns a friken high level sharingan in the face! Thus the armor is an incredibly powerful S rank ability. i would try to earn such an ability.
Back to top Go down
Mizore
Admin
Mizore

Yosuke Tetsuno WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yosuke Tetsuno WIP   Yosuke Tetsuno WIP Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:50 am

So...

Yosuke Tetsuno WIP Approved

unless another mod or admin says otherwise ^^
Back to top Go down
Gecko Hawkins

Gecko Hawkins

Yosuke Tetsuno WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yosuke Tetsuno WIP   Yosuke Tetsuno WIP Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:12 am

Lightning Destruction is a jutsu derived from Raikiri thus without having Raikiri you can't have it o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yosuke Tetsuno WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yosuke Tetsuno WIP   Yosuke Tetsuno WIP Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Yosuke Tetsuno WIP
Page 1 of 1