Shinobi Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Evolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Kyoichi's Epic Poem-ness
Kyo Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:33 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Long time no see/Mynaruto site
Kyo Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:51 am by Kyoraku

» Peaceful Paradise (Open!)
Kyo Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:57 am by Kyoichi Juki

» theme songs of doom and impending death
Kyo Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:08 am by Noel

» Kaijuu, Za (WIP)
Kyo Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:46 pm by Mizore

» Is the site dying??
Kyo Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:57 pm by Mizore

» A relaxing afternoon
Kyo Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:24 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Another day in the office
Kyo Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:14 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Boo! >D
Kyo Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:16 pm by Raiyeko Ishikawa

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Tue May 14, 2019 9:07 pm
Top posters
Mizore
Kyo I_vote_lcapKyo I_voting_barKyo I_vote_rcap 
Raiyeko Ishikawa
Dusty
Kurai
Kyoichi Juki
Ouka
Gecko Hawkins
Riddel Viper
Noel
Riku Tahara

Kyo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyoraku

Kyo Empty
PostSubject: Kyo   Kyo Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:36 pm

size=25]
Character Template
[/size]

Personal Information

Name:Asakura, Kyoraku
Nickname:Kyo, Kazuki

Birthdate:October-30-1995
GREEK Zodiac Sign:Scorpio

Family:Mizore-Mom
Relationships:Mizore-Mom

Appearance Information

Height:5'11
Weight:160
Looks Image:Have to Fine one
Eye:One eye is blue and the other green
Hair:Black
Special Accessories/additions: (If your character has anything unique about him/her, list it here.)
Looks Description:

Personality Information

Personality Description:Kyōraku is a laid back and flamboyant man, evident in his style of dress and general attitude, and he is rarely seen without a smile on his lips. In his off time, he can be seen drinking sake in bars and napping. He likes steamed buns that go with sake, but dislikes powdered green tea. Other times, he likes to chase after women. Kyōraku is a peace-loving person who will always try to talk his way out of a fight, though he doesn't wish to insult opponents by refusing to fight. The slightly eccentric Kyōraku also seems to like making an impression on opponents. He also dislikes taking the life of innocent people.

Though Kyōraku tries to talk his way out of a fight, he does insist on fighting when the situation is grave. He always maintains a semblance of respect for his opponent and is polite in combat situations and prefers to fight one on one. Even when fighting powerful opponents, he never (or at least rarely) loses his cool, going as far as to make small talk and joke around with his opponents.

Kyōraku retains a level of humbleness and isn't overly arrogant about his strength. Kyōraku has shown a great distaste for fighting, telling one of his friends that it doesn't matter whether you owe someone or they owe you, as soon as you start fighting, you are in the wrong either way.

Dislikes:War, Fighting
Habits:Lazy and likes to slack off
Quirks:Lazy
Goal:His goal is to make a goal seeing that he dosent have one now

Ninja Card

Affilitation: Ongakugakure
Element(s):Fire,Earth
Main:Fire
Sub:Earth

Battle Strengths
Style:He use all types of Jutsu depending on his mood

Physical Stats
Speed:12
Stamina:12
Strength:12
Agility:12
Physical Endurance:12

Chakra Stats:10
Chakra Reserves:10
Chakra Control:10

Mental Stats
Intelligence:10

Jutsu

E rank:Name: Kawarimi no Jutsu (Body Replacement Technique)
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short 0-5m
Description:
This jutsu lets the user quickly switch places with another nearby object, such as a plant (normally a section of a log), an animal, or even another person within reach, leaving the opponent open to a counter-attack. Explosive tags can be attached to the replacement for an added surprise, which Sasuke has done twice in the anime. Fundamentally, all ninja know this technique.
The anime has a number of other objects being used for this jutsu, such as a boulder, mud, a scarecrow, and even a large rolled-up carpet. These items are usually nowhere in sight, suggesting that they are merely gags meant to lighten up the situation and not an actual part of the jutsu. Additionally, the normal practice of switching places with a section of log is done in several places that have no such thing anywhere nearby.
This technique is sometimes referred to as the Art of Projection ("Utsusemi no Jutsu") in other manga and anime series.

Name: Kakuremino no Jutsu (Cloak of Invisibility Technique)
Description:
This jutsu allows a ninja to take a cloak or a piece of cloth and blend into an object, making them invisible. Konohamaru uses this technique constantly in the beginning of the Naruto series to try and fool Naruto Uzumaki, but uses poor disguises (square rocks with eyeholes, cloaks that are incorrectly patterned or the wrong way round, or simply not covering himself completely), thus betraying the illusion. In the anime, Naruto has been somewhat practical at using this jutsu a couple of times.

Name: Nawanuke no Jutsu (Rope Escape Technique)
Description:
A basic jutsu taught at the Konoha Ninja Academy, this jutsu allows a ninja to free themselves if they have been tied up.

Name: Oiroke no Jutsu (Sexy Technique)
Description:
This is simply a Transformation Technique used to transform the user into a beautiful, nude woman (or a woman in a bathing suit, as seen in episode 177 and the Naruto video games). Naruto uses it to distract his instructors, sometimes leading to an exaggerated nosebleed by the victim, and it is indeed annoyingly effective; even the Third Hokage swooned when Naruto used it on him. Naruto was forced to use this jutsu in order to receive training from Jiraiya.
A variant of this technique is the Harem Technique, which uses varying numbers of shadow clones in combination with the technique to produce multiple clones of a nude woman.

Name: Henge no Jutsu (Transformation Technique)
Description:
This jutsu allows the user to assume the appearance of another person, animal, or object. This is one of the basic jutsu taught at the Konoha Ninja Academy. Fundamentally, all ninja know this jutsu.

D rank:Name: Shunshin no Jutsu (Body Flicker Technique)
Range: Short to Mid 0-10m
Description:
This jutsu is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short distances at an almost untraceable speed. To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. A puff of smoke is occasionally used to disguise the user's movements. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily boost the user's reflexes. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance between the user and their intended destination. Shisui Uchiha, one of the most talented Uchiha, was feared as "Shisui of the Body Flicker" ("Shunshin no Shisui"), likely referring to this technique.
The Body Flicker technique has various variations among the different hidden villages, all of which involve some extra element aside from the movement itself. The extra element is usually some sort of substance used to distract the opponent, such as leaves or sand. Gaara, for instance, uses the "Sand Body Flicker" (Suna-Shunshin), which uses sand to cover his movements. Other varieties include the "Mist Body Flicker" (Kiri-Shunshin), "Water Body Flicker" (Mizu-Shunshin), and "Leaf Body Flicker" (Konoha-Shunshin).

C rank:Name:Katon: Ryuka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique)
Type: Offensive
Range: Mid Range 5-10m
Description:
The user breathes fire along a cord or any other type of long object. While the technique is shown in the anime to be even larger and more devastating than Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique, in the manga it is shown to be nothing more than a small burst of flame running along a line of wire.

Name: Katon: Gokakyu no Jutsu (Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique)
Description:
Utilizing a large amount of chakra, a large ball of flame is exhaled from the user's mouth. When an Uchiha clan member masters this technique, they are recognized as an adult. This technique also seems to be fairly common amongst Konoha's Chunin-level ninja.

Name: Katon: Hosenka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Phoenix Immortal Fire Technique)
Range: Short 0-5
Description:
This jutsu sends multiple balls of fire at a target. It is also possible to hide shurikens within the fireballs, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack. For the most part, this jutsu is used as a distraction.

Name: Magen: Kokoni Arazu no Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: False Surroundings Technique)
Description:
This jutsu changes the appearance of a nearby object or area.

Name: Kori Shinchu no Jutsu (Sly Mind Affect Technique)
Description:
This jutsu causes the enemy to walk around in circles for hours by making it seem as if they're walking straight to their desired destination. The enemy eventually becomes exhausted after traveling the same path over and over.

B rank:Name: Doton: Doryu Dango (Earth Release: Earth Mausoleum Dumpling)
Description:
Jirobo is able to overturn the earth into a large dumpling-shaped chunk of earth the size of a mausoleum. Using his immense strength, he can lift up the ball and hurl it at his opponent, flattening everything in its path.

Name: Doton: Doryuheki (Earth Release: Earth Style Wall)
Type: Defensive
Description:
The user spits out a stream of mud that quickly grows and solidifies into a strong, protective wall.

Name: Doton: Iwayado Kuzushi (Earth Release: Rock Lodging Destruction)
Range: All Ranges
Description:
This jutsu dislodges rocks above an opponent to crush them.

Name: Doton: Doryudan (Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet)
Description:
Used in conjunction with Earth Release: Earth Flow River, this jutsu creates a likeness of a dragon's head that launches mud balls from its mouth at an opponent.

Name: Katon: Karyudan (Fire Release: Fire Dragon Missile)
Description:
This jutsu is used in conjunction with Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet to ignite the mudballs fired by the latter technique, making it more devastating.

Name: Katon: Karyu Endan (Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Missile)
Description:
The user shoots an enormous ball of flame in the shape of a dragon from their mouth.

Name: Katon: Haisekisho (Fire Release: Ash Product Burning)
Description:
Unlike other fire-based jutsu, this jutsu allows the user to breathe out a cloud of superheated ash capable of causing third-degree burns. Because it is ash and not flame, the ash remains in the air around the target, and therefore remains potent for a longer period.

Name: Katon: Kasumi Engo no Jutsu (Fire Release: Covering Mist Technique)
Description:
This jutsu allows the user to create and blow a flammable gas from their lungs. Once it comes in contact with fire or sparks, the gas ignites into a large fireball. Kagero used this technique while disguised as Kabuto Yakushi.

A rank:
Name: Kage Bunshin no Jutsu (Shadow Clone Technique)
Description:
Similar to the Clone Technique, this jutsu creates clones of the user. Unlike the Clone Technique, these clones are actual copies, not illusions. The user's chakra is evenly distributed among every clone, giving each clone an equal fraction of the user's overall power. The clones are capable of performing jutsu on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after one or two solid blows. Unlike other clones, they can't be detected by the Byakugan because the clones have the exact same amount of chakra and aren't made from any other substance, making them indistinguishable from the actual person. Sasuke Uchiha claims that the Sharingan can tell the difference during his battle with Naruto at the Valley of the End.
Any experience the clones gain during their existence is transferred to the user once they are dispersed. This makes the technique ideal for spying, since the user can simply send a clone to spy on a target, then have the clone disperse itself without returning to pass the information back to the user. It's also useful for training purposes, since the total amount of experience the user gains is multiplied by the total number of clones being used to train. Using it in this manner is far more difficult, however, since a large number of clones are needed to make a significant difference in the training time. It's unclear if other types of clones possess this advantage.
This technique is considered dangerous because of the manner in which the clones are created. Because the user divides their chakra among the clones, the user could potentially use up all their chakra fairly quickly if the user is low on chakra or makes too many clones, such as Naruto does with Multiple Shadow Clone Technique, this jutsu's enhanced (and forbidden) form. Naruto is able to use this technique to the extremes that he does because of his tailed beast, the nine-tailed demon fox, which gives him an abnormally high chakra level. Even without the demon fox's chakra, Naruto can make quite a few clones, but nowhere near on the level he can when he has access to the demon fox's chakra. The technique can also be dangerous if the user is injured or has some otherwise debilitating physical condition at the time of the cloning, since all of the clones will be created in roughly the same state.

Name: Taiju Kage Bunshin no Jutsu (Multiple Shadow Clone Technique)
Description:
This jutsu is basically a massive version of the Shadow Clone Technique. Instead of a few clones, it creates a few hundred clones (or a number of equal grandeur). This is considered a forbidden technique, because it can potentially be dangerous to the person performing it, seeing as how all of the clones are given an equal amount of chakra directly from the user. Naruto learned the technique from the scroll of forbidden seals written by the First Hokage and used it to save Iruka from Mizuki. Few people are able to use this technique effectively, due to the large amount of chakra it consumes. This weakness does not apply to Naruto due to his demon fox chakra, which allows him to create upwards of 2,000 clones while maintaining a decent supply of chakra in each one. This technique is also used by Naruto to train quickly, since all the clones share their experiences with Naruto, but it causes extreme fatigue with repeated use.

Name: Kuchiyose no Jutsu (Summoning Technique)
Description:
The basic form of all summoning techniques, this jutsu uses a contract, hand seals, and the user's blood to summon an animal from another dimension. As an alternative to the normal hand seals, the same contract that appears on the ground during the summoning can be drawn by hand and activated, producing the same result. The type of animal summoned is determined by the contract. The blood is used as a signature to make the contract, which can be written on a scroll or tattoo, valid. Once summoned, the animal can perform a task or help the user in battle.
The summon usually is subservient to the summoner; however, the more powerful summons, such as Gamabunta and Manda, demand respect and loyalty from their summoners. Manda even demands hundreds of live human sacrifices.

Name: Kokuangyo no Jutsu (Bringer-of-Darkness Technique)
Description:
This jutsu makes the target think that they are surrounded by total darkness, allowing the user to attack unseen. In the anime, the Second Hokage was the one to initiate this technique. In the manga, it was the First Hokage.

Name: Shikumi no Jutsu (Death Forseeing Technique)
Description:
This jutsu is much like the Temporary Paralysis Technique, but paralyzes the foe by showing them a vision of their own gruesome death. In addition to the paralysis, the enemy is overwhelmed with fear, and will no doubt suffer severe mental stress.

Name: Nehan Shoja no Jutsu (Temple of Nirvana Technique)
Description:
This jutsu causes everyone within a specific area to fall into a deep sleep. From the target's point of view, it seems as if feathers are falling from the sky, which serves as a distraction to allow the jutsu to take effect. The downside, however, is that it takes a fair amount of time to take effect, and any experienced ninja has more than enough time to dispel it.
Name: Doton: Yomi Numa (Earth Release: Swamp of the Underworld)
Range: All Ranges
Description:
This jutsu turns a large area of land into a sinking swampland, making it impossible for anyone or anything in that area to move around. The size of the swamp is proportionate to the amount of chakra used to perform the technique. When performed by a drugged Jiraiya, this technique only created a large, semi-deep swamp that merely inhibited the movement of the snakes it was targeting. When performed properly, it is supposed to engulf the target completely.

Name: Doton: Doryu Joheki (Earth Release: Earth Flow Rampart)
Type: Unknown
Range: Unknown
Description:
This jutsu raises a large ridge or hill from the ground. Yamato uses this technique along with Water Release: Waterfall Basin Technique while demonstrating elemental chakra types to Naruto, creating a waterfall as an example.

S rank:

History and RP Sample

History:

Pre-Academy Arc:Kyo was born in the and was raised buy his dad and sister. His mother was killed on a mission. He never knew his mother. He wished he knew her, since everybody tells him she was a nice and kind person. He then was put up for adaption but he still talks to his sister and father

Academy Arc:Kyo ran around his parent's house, chasing after his pet dog who was in possesion of his favorite shirt when all of a sudden, the front door burst open and one of Kyo's friends came running in, tears streaming down his face. "Kyo, Kyo you gotta help us! Micky and his friends are picking on Joey and Wesly again!" Kyo nodded and grabbed his wooden sword he had carved himself and headed down the road to meet Mick and his two stupid friends. "Hey, what the hell do you think you're doing?!" Kyo yelled as he approached them. He looked over to see joey and Wesly huddling together in fear and sighed. Wesley laughed and turned to face Kyo and pointed to him. "I was just hitting some girls and now, I'm gonna hit another one! Now drop the stick you sissy!" Kyo threw the stick to the side and ran at Micky at full speed and punched him in the gut. Immediately afterwards, he grabbed the back of Micky's head and smashed it into his knee and pushed the dazed Micky onto the ground. As expected, Micky's two little grunts ran off crying. Kyo turned to his two friends and held out his hands. "Are y'all alright? Hey, they're gone now so relax guys." The four of them went back to Kyo's house and played around with his pet dog named Cooper for the rest of the day until his friends had to go on home.

Genin Arc:"Kawarimi no Jutsu!" . . . "Kawarimi no Jutsu!" Kyo sat down defeated before the empty pitcher that had so far bested him. Kyo wanted to join the ninja academy so badly but his father, Alistair Asakura, said that unless Kyo could perform a jutsu, he would not be allowed to join the academy. He decided on Kawarimi no Jutsu because his friend Joey, who was already in the academy, had mentioned that it was one of the jutsu that the academy would have him learn anyway. Days had passed and the pitcher remained undisturbed on it's small pedestal. Every day Kyo would go to his back yard and stare at the pedestal and try to switch places with it. Joey came over every now and then to try and help him but still Kyo had no luck. One day Kyo was determined that this would be the day he would swap places with the pitcher. He stomped outside and turned to the pitcher in anger. He could honestly say that he hated this pitcher more than anything else in the world at this point in his life and he was determined to show it who was the boss. "Haaaaaah! Kawarimi no Jutsu!" In a puff of smoke Kyo found himself on the pedestal and when he turned back he saw the pitcher back where he was. Before he could celebrate, the pedestal tipped over and Kyo fell over on his back. "No happy ending for me it seems..." Kyo sighed and took a nap right there on the dirt. The next day He enrolled in the acdemy, he was very excited about being there for the very first time. The first day he went in calmly sat down and did everything the the sensei told him to do. The next couple of day he did the same thing as the first time. After a week or so he started to daydream and fall asleep. He did that untill he graduated and became a genin. When he became a genin he got his own apartment.

Chuunin Exam:Kyo was told by his jounin that he would be taking the Chunin exams one day soon. He was ok with it, he knew it would be tough and that he would also have to fight with all his might. A couple day later he took the writting part of the exams and thought that he did very well. He was told that he passed that part and it was now time for the fighting part of the exams. Te next day he fought a man and had esaily defeted him using all of his might. He was then made into a chunin.

Chuunin Arc:Kyo did mission and what not. He was lazy with all of them and he never ever killed nobody, he would bring them in for interagation and what not. He allways refuse to kill them seeing he dosent like to do so. The only reason he would fight on these mission was to help out his friends. He did a great job so in return he was put up to take the Jounin exms. He was happy to be moving up in the ranks but he hated if he passed this test more work would come his way. He then said whatever to himself and decided to take it.

Jounin Exam:Kyo took an exams and some leader lessons and he also was made to fight somebody else. He fought them and won and became a jounin.

Jounin Arc:Active

ANBU Arc:

RP Sample:Do I have to
RP Test
Back to top Go down
Mizore
Admin
Mizore

Kyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyo   Kyo Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:52 pm

Dood. I wasn't planning on having my character have any kids, adoptive or... well you know what I mean. So, please take that out of there ^^
Please get an appearance description and picture, as well.
Plus, you need to add what rank you are - genin or higher. If you're a B rank, your character wouldn't have Genin ranked points. For example - your intelligence is 10. That's at Konohamaru's level. Last time I checked, he wasn't exactly intelligent.
Wait, I looked at your history - good job on its length, but also saw your rank in there. Please increase your stat points, because a jounin won't have genin ranked stats.
sorry for being picky, but a few more things...
for style, please choose a specialization. That specialization would be Ninjutsu with your character, considering that's what he has mainly. A sub specialization would be genjutsu for him.

NOW for jutsu...
take away multiple shadow clones jutsu. Those take up a lot of chakra, and using it with your current chakra would exhaust you if you made 50. Naruto was able to use it because of his massive chakra reserves...
You don't have much strength, so take away Doton: Doryu Dango (Earth Release: Earth Mausoleum Dumpling) also. That jutsu requires at least 25 stat points in strength.
No Doton: Doryu Joheki (Earth Release: Earth Flow Rampart) because you don't have water element.
I'll let you keep the summoning technique, but keep in mind - with your current chakra, it'd be weak. Here's an example: if you tried to summon a frog, it'd be a regular sized frog.
Also, take away the bringer of darkness and death forseeing techniques. This is because since you're B rank, you can't have that many A rank jutsu.

Fix these, and I'll look at it again.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobievo.forumotion.net
Mizore
Admin
Mizore

Kyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyo   Kyo Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:00 am

ALSO...
Learning genjutsu is very, very hard. Your character needs much higher chakra, and higher intelligence just for learning it. If you want genjutsu, please make it your main specialization, as well - just to refrain from any OP characters. Remember what I said earlier about specializations.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobievo.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Kyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyo   Kyo Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Kyo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Evolution :: Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: