Shinobi Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Evolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Kyoichi's Epic Poem-ness
Jouten Hayashi Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:33 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Long time no see/Mynaruto site
Jouten Hayashi Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:51 am by Kyoraku

» Peaceful Paradise (Open!)
Jouten Hayashi Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:57 am by Kyoichi Juki

» theme songs of doom and impending death
Jouten Hayashi Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:08 am by Noel

» Kaijuu, Za (WIP)
Jouten Hayashi Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:46 pm by Mizore

» Is the site dying??
Jouten Hayashi Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:57 pm by Mizore

» A relaxing afternoon
Jouten Hayashi Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:24 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Another day in the office
Jouten Hayashi Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:14 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Boo! >D
Jouten Hayashi Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:16 pm by Raiyeko Ishikawa

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Tue May 14, 2019 9:07 pm
Top posters
Mizore
Jouten Hayashi I_vote_lcapJouten Hayashi I_voting_barJouten Hayashi I_vote_rcap 
Raiyeko Ishikawa
Dusty
Kurai
Kyoichi Juki
Ouka
Gecko Hawkins
Riddel Viper
Noel
Riku Tahara

Jouten Hayashi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raiyeko Ishikawa

Raiyeko Ishikawa

Jouten Hayashi Empty
PostSubject: Jouten Hayashi   Jouten Hayashi Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:42 pm

Character Template

Personal Information

Name: Jouten Hayashi
Nickname: (Optional)

Birthdate: November 18
GREEK Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

Family: He has no family, he’s been living alone for as long as he can remember.
Relationships: None

Appearance Information

Height: 5’0”
Weight: 120 lbs.
Looks Image:
Spoiler:
Eye: Yellowish brown
Hair: White on top and the front, but black in the back
Special Accessories/additions: His black and white i-pod. A necklace that looks like this.
Spoiler:
Looks Description: He is always wearing the S necklace around his neck and instead of wearing the clothes in the image he will usually wear a Korn shirt and a Slipknot jacket that he leaves unzipped. He wears black pants that are a bit tight with the words “Metal” and “Rock” in white bold letters scattered around his pants. Instead of the Korn shirt and Slipknot jacket he will wear clothes from The Fall Of Troy, Mastodon, Gojira, Escape The Fate, and The Mars Volta.

Personality Information

Personality Description: Jouten likes to spend as much time as possible alone. He is almost always listening to music and may sing along to the song he’s listening to, but this is quite rare, unless he’s alone. If someone tries to speak with him he’ll usually ignore them and walk away. He trains often and always trains alone. If someone’s mean to him he will quickly beat them up and walk away, he hates it when people make fun of him or mess with him. If girls are mean to him he will just walk away instead of beating them up. When things get to be too much for him he’ll disappear into his special dimension for a while. No matter what he will never be forced into something and will always make his own descicions. If he ever does talk to someone he’ll be sarcastic, and maybe a bit intimidating while showing off his high intelligence, coming off as a jerk to whoever he’s talking to. He acts like that because the village had always ignored and shunned him. On rare occasions he won’t ignore someone and will try to act somewhat nice to them. Whenever he fights he won’t give up no matter what and always gives it his all.
Likes: Any type of metal (music), any type of rock (music), using words from a song he likes to try and intimidate or scare someone, sour food, being alone
Dislikes: Pretty much any music he doesn’t like (pop, rap, country, etc.), being bothered by someone, being interrupted while doing anything, when his i-pod runs out of battery
Habits: If someone is speaking to him and he doesn’t want to listen he’ll start listening to his i-pod, When things are going bad he’ll go to his special dimension
Quirks: No matter how loud the music is he’s listening to it doesn’t affect his hearing at all.
Goal: To become a great ninja. To one day be left alone by everyone.

Ninja Card

Affilitation: Yougangakure
Element(s):
Main: Fire
Sub: N/A

Battle Strengths
Style: Ninjutsu

Clan
Name: N/A
Description: N/A
  • Past:
N/A
Current Leader: N/A
Jutsu Specialty/Element: N/A

Physical Stats
Speed: 9
Stamina: 9
Strength: 8
Agility: 8
Physical Endurance: 11

Chakra Stats
Chakra Reserves: 11
Chakra Control: 10

Mental Stats
Intelligence: 14

Jutsu

E rank:
Spoiler:

D rank:
Spoiler:

C rank:
Spoiler:

B rank:

A rank:

S rank:

Jouten’s Special Jutsu’s:
Spoiler:

History and RP Sample

History:

Pre-Academy Arc: Jouten was born as an only child and lived with his parents for a few years until they were killed during a mission. He was sad for a while but after some time he finally got over it and decided to live on his own. He started being able to do strange things like freeze things even though they weren’t covered in ice and ended up in places that almost didn’t exist. After some time Jouten learned that he was able to freeze time in small places and freeze some people in time and was able to go to a different dimension, although the time freezing didn’t last long and the dimension wasn’t to big. The villagers started to fear Jouten a bit and began to ignore him. He was almost always alone and decided that he would become a great ninja and not care what anyone said or completely ignore them.

Academy Arc: Jouten entered the academy when he was 10 and worked hard. He was still ignored by all the other students and some of them started to hate him. He started to develop a love for rock and metal and listened to it every chance he got. He started saving up money and after some time he bought an i-pod and listened to it almost all the time. He continued practicing and training every chance he got, while listening to music. He started using lyrics from songs he liked to intimidate and scare some of the other students and was being disliked, ignored, and feared by the other students. After some more hardwork and time Jouten graduated from the academy when he was 11.

Genin Arc: Since no one liked Jouten and lot’s of students were at least a little scared of him, he wasn’t assigned to a squad. He was still able to go on missions like a regular squad, but he was alone. He loved music even more and started buying clothes from bands he likes and wore them all the time. Since he was always alone and he had lot’s of time on his hands he decided to start practicing his time and space powers. He had been able to freeze small things for a bit and was able to enter his special dimension whenever he wanted for a while, but wanted to learn more. Along with training his special abilites he goes on missions every now and then and trains for the Chuunin exams.

Chuunin Exam:

Chuunin Arc:

Jounin Exam:

Jounin Arc:

ANBU Arc:

RP Sample: You guys know how I RP
RP Test

Last edited by Raiyeko Ishikawa on Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mizore
Admin
Mizore

Jouten Hayashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jouten Hayashi   Jouten Hayashi Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:30 pm

It's good, except for the special jutsu.
How about for the special dimension, he can only use it out of fighting topics ^^ Just so he doesn't run in and out of the dimension during a fight.

For time freeze, it's kinda OP and gm... maybe we could limit it a little more. For example - he can only freeze time on an object if he's holding it or physically touching it for at least two posts.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobievo.forumotion.net
Mizore
Admin
Mizore

Jouten Hayashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jouten Hayashi   Jouten Hayashi Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:40 pm

unless another says otherwise, approved ^^
Back to top Go down
https://shinobievo.forumotion.net
Dusty
The Great Mushy ★
Dusty

Jouten Hayashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jouten Hayashi   Jouten Hayashi Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:42 am

i better not see you use that time freeze jutsu alot >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jouten Hayashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jouten Hayashi   Jouten Hayashi Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Jouten Hayashi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Evolution :: Creation :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: