Shinobi Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Evolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Kyoichi's Epic Poem-ness
Reign of the Olympians Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:33 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Long time no see/Mynaruto site
Reign of the Olympians Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:51 am by Kyoraku

» Peaceful Paradise (Open!)
Reign of the Olympians Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:57 am by Kyoichi Juki

» theme songs of doom and impending death
Reign of the Olympians Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:08 am by Noel

» Kaijuu, Za (WIP)
Reign of the Olympians Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:46 pm by Mizore

» Is the site dying??
Reign of the Olympians Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:57 pm by Mizore

» A relaxing afternoon
Reign of the Olympians Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:24 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Another day in the office
Reign of the Olympians Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:14 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Boo! >D
Reign of the Olympians Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:16 pm by Raiyeko Ishikawa

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Tue May 14, 2019 9:07 pm
Top posters
Mizore
Reign of the Olympians I_vote_lcapReign of the Olympians I_voting_barReign of the Olympians I_vote_rcap 
Raiyeko Ishikawa
Reign of the Olympians I_vote_lcapReign of the Olympians I_voting_barReign of the Olympians I_vote_rcap 
Dusty
Kurai
Kyoichi Juki
Ouka
Gecko Hawkins
Riddel Viper
Noel
Riku Tahara

Reign of the Olympians

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mizore
Admin
Mizore

Reign of the Olympians Empty
PostSubject: Reign of the Olympians   Reign of the Olympians Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:23 am

Reign Of The Olympians
.::Join Here::.

After the fall of the Titans, the Olympians have ruled the world for the centuries, co-existing with us mortals. We mortals, in the past, had made the statues and monuments for the gods, knowing fully well of their existence. However, by the early 1900s, we no longer believed in those 'myths'. But by the 80s, a few of Kronos' pieces mended together, giving him the ability to think. Although, the gods didn't seem to react, yet along notice that Kronos was slowly rising from the pits of Tartarus.

In early 2009, something dreaded happened. Kronos mentally manipulated a young nineteen-year-old demigod into helping him destroy the Olympians. His name was Todd, son of Nemesis. By time the man realized what was going on, it was too late, Kronos began to transfer his life force into the demigod. Kronos knew that only a demigod would be strong enough to become his host. If he tried to take over the body of a mere mortal, he/she would turn to ashes. The body would serve as a temporary shell until he was at full power. This process would take a full two years to complete, meaning he would be stuck in that demigod's body till 2011.

Sometime after this event occurred, the Olympians received word of this and began to take action. They would constantly patrol the jails where the other Titans were kept, and would sometimes send demigods on quests that would somehow help them turn the tides whenever they could, such as searching for other demigods. They knew many preparations must be made before the winter solstice of 2011.

As a second war between the Olympians and the Titans draws near, both sides are calling for recruits. It is your destiny to choose which side you wish to fight for, and its your choice. that will either save the gods, or raze them.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobievo.forumotion.net

Reign of the Olympians
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Evolution :: Off Topic :: Advertisements-
Jump to: