Shinobi Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Evolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Kyoichi's Epic Poem-ness
Riku the New Comer Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:33 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Long time no see/Mynaruto site
Riku the New Comer Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:51 am by Kyoraku

» Peaceful Paradise (Open!)
Riku the New Comer Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:57 am by Kyoichi Juki

» theme songs of doom and impending death
Riku the New Comer Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:08 am by Noel

» Kaijuu, Za (WIP)
Riku the New Comer Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:46 pm by Mizore

» Is the site dying??
Riku the New Comer Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:57 pm by Mizore

» A relaxing afternoon
Riku the New Comer Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:24 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Another day in the office
Riku the New Comer Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:14 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Boo! >D
Riku the New Comer Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:16 pm by Raiyeko Ishikawa

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Tue May 14, 2019 9:07 pm
Top posters
Mizore
Riku the New Comer I_vote_lcapRiku the New Comer I_voting_barRiku the New Comer I_vote_rcap 
Raiyeko Ishikawa
Riku the New Comer I_vote_lcapRiku the New Comer I_voting_barRiku the New Comer I_vote_rcap 
Dusty
Kurai
Kyoichi Juki
Ouka
Gecko Hawkins
Riddel Viper
Noel
Riku Tahara

Riku the New Comer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Riku Tahara

Riku Tahara

Riku the New Comer Empty
PostSubject: Riku the New Comer   Riku the New Comer Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:32 pm

Name: (Riku Tahara)
Nickname: (...)

Birthdate: (March, 20, 1996)
GREEK Zodiac Sign: (Pices)

Family: (Parents died..and brother is died)
Relationships: (I hate every one)

Appearance Information

Height: (154.2 cm
)
Weight: ( 44.5 kg)
Looks Image:
Riku the New Comer 14-43Eye:Sky Blue
Hair:Grey
Special Accessories/additions: (I have a Sword but thats all)
Looks Description: I has Grey long hair. And a Black t-shirt on with big baggy Blue jeans on. I has White wrist bands on too. And a Chain around my Neck and around my waist. And i have Sky Blue eyes. And i has Black shoes on.

Personality Information

Personality Description:I Hate alot of people. I think most people are annoying. I can be nice at times to certain people. I dont like alot of fruits and i dont really like other Genins that much either. And the most important thing is that im an Avenger. And i dont like playing games. whatever i have to do i just do it. And io think people that think there badass are Loser. And im a Person that Kills in a Fight.
Dislikes:people who killed his parents and brother. Ramen. Old people.
Habits: (Moves his hair alot. Rubbs his belly alot.)
Quirks: (?)
Goal: (Kill the people who killed his parents and brother)

Ninja Card

Affilitation: (Yougangakagure)
Element(s):Fire
Main: (Fire)
Sub: (dont have one)

Battle Strengths
Style: Ninjutsu
Physical Stats
Speed:15
Stamina:14
Strength:14
Agility:14
Physical Endurance:13

Chakra Stats:10
Chakra Reserves:10
Chakra Control:11

Mental Stats
Intelligence:16

Clan
Name: (dont have one)
Description: (?

•Past:
(ALSO keep this realistic. No 20952986729852376892367 year old clans)
Location: (Where is it located? Please keep this realistic. So now castles in the skies.)
Current Leader:
Jutsu Specialty/Element: (Specialty your clan has? Tai, gen, nin, or a doujutsu? Also, what element is your clan mostly made of? Not all members will be this element, but the majority will be.)

Jutsu
(Try to keep a realistic amount of jutsu for each. So if you're genin, the highest rank of jutsu you're allowed to have is C, and even then it's low. If you're genin, the amount of C rank jutsu you're allowed is 4. Academy rank will only have E rank jutsu, occasional D rank. Chunnin won't have much S rank jutsu - 2 at the most. Also, you're allowed to have the basic jutsu even if it surpasses your rank - so water walking, tree climbing, substitution, etc. If you want, you don't have to do that - it's fun learning those IC as a genin.)

E rank: Name: Kawarimi no Jutsu (Body Replacement Technique)
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short 0-5m
Description:
This jutsu lets the user quickly switch places with another nearby object, such as a plant (normally a section of a log), an animal, or even another person within reach, leaving the opponent open to a counter-attack. Explosive tags can be attached to the replacement for an added surprise, which Sasuke has done twice in the anime. Fundamentally, all ninja know this technique.
The anime has a number of other objects being used for this jutsu, such as a boulder, mud, a scarecrow, and even a large rolled-up carpet. These items are usually nowhere in sight, suggesting that they are merely gags meant to lighten up the situation and not an actual part of the jutsu. Additionally, the normal practice of switching places with a section of log is done in several places that have no such thing anywhere nearby.
This technique is sometimes referred to as the Art of Projection ("Utsusemi no Jutsu") in other manga and anime series.

Name: Kakuremino no Jutsu (Cloak of Invisibility Technique)
Description:
This jutsu allows a ninja to take a cloak or a piece of cloth and blend into an object, making them invisible. Konohamaru uses this technique constantly in the beginning of the Naruto series to try and fool Naruto Uzumaki, but uses poor disguises (square rocks with eyeholes, cloaks that are incorrectly patterned or the wrong way round, or simply not covering himself completely), thus betraying the illusion. In the anime, Naruto has been somewhat practical at using this jutsu a couple of times.

Name: Bunshin no Jutsu (Clone Technique)
Description:
This technique creates intangible clones of the user. The clones are simply illusions and will dissipate when they come into contact with something. The illusions can be seen through by the Byakugan and the Sharingan. A person with normal eyes can also distinguish the clones from the original, since the clones will not disrupt the area around themselves with their movement (won't kick up dust, crush grass, etc.).

Name: Jibaku Fuda: Kassei (Exploding Tag: Activate)
Range: All Ranges
Description:
Utilizing chakra, the user is able to activate the explosion mechanism of a distant bomb tag. The exploding tags that the Third Hokage used were different than the usual bomb tags, being yellow in color instead of white with a red border.

Name: Nawanuke no Jutsu (Rope Escape Technique)
Description:
A basic jutsu taught at the Konoha Ninja Academy, this jutsu allows a ninja to free themselves if they have been tied up.

D rank: Name: Shunshin no Jutsu (Body Flicker Technique)
Range: Short to Mid 0-10m
Description:
This jutsu is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short distances at an almost untraceable speed. To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. A puff of smoke is occasionally used to disguise the user's movements. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily boost the user's reflexes. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance between the user and their intended destination. Shisui Uchiha, one of the most talented Uchiha, was feared as "Shisui of the Body Flicker" ("Shunshin no Shisui"), likely referring to this technique.
The Body Flicker technique has various variations among the different hidden villages, all of which involve some extra element aside from the movement itself. The extra element is usually some sort of substance used to distract the opponent, such as leaves or sand. Gaara, for instance, uses the "Sand Body Flicker" (Suna-Shunshin), which uses sand to cover his movements. Other varieties include the "Mist Body Flicker" (Kiri-Shunshin), "Water Body Flicker" (Mizu-Shunshin), and "Leaf Body Flicker" (Konoha-Shunshin).

Name: Shin-dashin no Jutsu (New Approaching Technique)
Description:
This jutsu envelops a target in a puff of smoke and drags them to the user's location. When Ino used it on Naruto Uzumaki, she only dragged him a few feet.

Name: Kawara Shuriken (Roof Tile Shuriken)
Type: Offensive
Description:
This jutsu is similar in principle to the Manipulating Attack Blades jutsu, but uses spinning tiles instead of regular weapons. In addition to being able to control the tiles remotely, the user can pressurize the tiles with chakra to make them far stronger than normal.

C rank:Name:Katon: Ryuka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique)
Range: Mid Range 5-10m
Description:
The user breathes fire along a cord or any other type of long object. While the technique is shown in the anime to be even larger and more devastating than Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique, in the manga it is shown to be nothing more than a small burst of flame running along a line of wire.

Name: Katon: Gokakyu no Jutsu (Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique)
Description:
Utilizing a large amount of chakra, a large ball of flame is exhaled from the user's mouth. When an Uchiha clan member masters this technique, they are recognized as an adult. This technique also seems to be fairly common amongst Konoha's Chunin-level ninja.

Name: Katon: Hosenka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Phoenix Immortal Fire Technique)
Range: Short 0-5
Description:
This jutsu sends multiple balls of fire at a target. It is also possible to hide shurikens within the fireballs, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack. For the most part, this jutsu is used as a distraction.

B rank:

A rank:

S rank:

History and RP Sample

History:Riku trained diligently to win some of his parents' attention, though he was never able to surpass the milestones set in place by his brother, who would be the only one to acknowledge Riku accomplishments. In time, his brother began to distance himself and fell out of his family's confidence. Soon Riku started to be accepted into his family. Then these people started attacking our house. They had killed my parents and brother. Claiming that Riku was not worth killing, the people encouraged him to get stronger by living a life of hate and anger towards them, with his sole purpose being to avenge his Faimly. So after that happen Riku had became a Genin and started to look for the people who killed his Parents and brother. But he could not find them. Now he lives up on Hate and Death. He whats the Kill the people who killed his parents right in front of his Eyes.

Pre-Academy Arc:

Academy Arc:

Genin Arc:

Chuunin Exam:

Chuunin Arc:

Jounin Exam:

Jounin Arc:

ANBU Arc:

RP Sample: You already know how i RolePlay.
RP Test
Back to top Go down
Mizore
Admin
Mizore

Riku the New Comer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riku the New Comer   Riku the New Comer Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:39 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://shinobievo.forumotion.net

Riku the New Comer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Evolution :: Creation :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: