Shinobi Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Evolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Kyoichi's Epic Poem-ness
Caviar and Dragon Sushi(Mizore-chan pls ^.^) Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:33 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Long time no see/Mynaruto site
Caviar and Dragon Sushi(Mizore-chan pls ^.^) Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:51 am by Kyoraku

» Peaceful Paradise (Open!)
Caviar and Dragon Sushi(Mizore-chan pls ^.^) Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:57 am by Kyoichi Juki

» theme songs of doom and impending death
Caviar and Dragon Sushi(Mizore-chan pls ^.^) Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:08 am by Noel

» Kaijuu, Za (WIP)
Caviar and Dragon Sushi(Mizore-chan pls ^.^) Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:46 pm by Mizore

» Is the site dying??
Caviar and Dragon Sushi(Mizore-chan pls ^.^) Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:57 pm by Mizore

» A relaxing afternoon
Caviar and Dragon Sushi(Mizore-chan pls ^.^) Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:24 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Another day in the office
Caviar and Dragon Sushi(Mizore-chan pls ^.^) Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:14 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Boo! >D
Caviar and Dragon Sushi(Mizore-chan pls ^.^) Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:16 pm by Raiyeko Ishikawa

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Tue May 14, 2019 9:07 pm
Top posters
Mizore
Caviar and Dragon Sushi(Mizore-chan pls ^.^) I_vote_lcapCaviar and Dragon Sushi(Mizore-chan pls ^.^) I_voting_barCaviar and Dragon Sushi(Mizore-chan pls ^.^) I_vote_rcap 
Raiyeko Ishikawa
Caviar and Dragon Sushi(Mizore-chan pls ^.^) I_vote_lcapCaviar and Dragon Sushi(Mizore-chan pls ^.^) I_voting_barCaviar and Dragon Sushi(Mizore-chan pls ^.^) I_vote_rcap 
Dusty
Kurai
Kyoichi Juki
Ouka
Gecko Hawkins
Riddel Viper
Noel
Riku Tahara

Caviar and Dragon Sushi(Mizore-chan pls ^.^)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ouka

Ouka

Caviar and Dragon Sushi(Mizore-chan pls ^.^) Empty
PostSubject: Caviar and Dragon Sushi(Mizore-chan pls ^.^)   Caviar and Dragon Sushi(Mizore-chan pls ^.^) Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:49 pm

Okuni sat at the restaurant's table and looked at the menu. She sighed because there were so many different sushi to choose from. Let's see. . . she thought intently as she read the list There's so many. . .kyu~ She dropped the menu onto the table and thought about how much she should eat and if she wanted to try something new.
Back to top Go down
Mizore
Admin
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Caviar and Dragon Sushi(Mizore-chan pls ^.^)   Caviar and Dragon Sushi(Mizore-chan pls ^.^) Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:32 pm

Mizore looked up from where she was seated, to a girl who was seated across from her table looking downright confused. Didn't know Sushi was so hard to choose from... Mizore thought, resting her chin in the palm of her hand as she looked over the menue. Well, there was a lot to choose from...
Her eyes lit up a little when she saw leek sushi, but faded when she noticed that they were also tuna... Mizore wasn't much of a fan for tuna. At all.
"Can I take your order?" A waitress asked.
"Uh.. sure. I'll have some california rolls." She replied, looking up at the waitress.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobievo.forumotion.net
Ouka

Ouka

PostSubject: Re: Caviar and Dragon Sushi(Mizore-chan pls ^.^)   Caviar and Dragon Sushi(Mizore-chan pls ^.^) Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:03 pm

Okuni looked across the restaurant a little sheepishly because everyone else knew what to order except her. A waiter(asian) came to take her order and Okuni couldn't decide so she simply said "Bring me your most popular sushi rolls, please"
((OOC:I'm trying to get my dad to take use to Sake which is a rlly good all you can eat sushi buffet, wanna come?(If my dad doesn't get his license taken away o-o)))
Back to top Go down
Mizore
Admin
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Caviar and Dragon Sushi(Mizore-chan pls ^.^)   Caviar and Dragon Sushi(Mizore-chan pls ^.^) Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:55 pm

(OOC: Sushi? Oh hell yeah I wanna come xD lol thanks for inviting me ^^ and, *Reading your post again* *See's the asian waitress* RACISM! Somehow >.> <.<)

Mizore leaned back in her chair as she waited for her order to arrive, noting someone who looked kind of out of place. Probably a newbie to the country. She leaned forward, deciding to be a little social. "Newbie, I'm guessing? Welcome to Ongaku."
Back to top Go down
https://shinobievo.forumotion.net
Ouka

Ouka

PostSubject: Re: Caviar and Dragon Sushi(Mizore-chan pls ^.^)   Caviar and Dragon Sushi(Mizore-chan pls ^.^) Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:33 pm

"Yes," said Okuni at little pointly "and it's very impoliet to start a conversation without introductions"
She stared at her chopsticks for a second berfore continueing "My name is Okuni, and I am from the village of Yamagakure"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caviar and Dragon Sushi(Mizore-chan pls ^.^)   Caviar and Dragon Sushi(Mizore-chan pls ^.^) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Caviar and Dragon Sushi(Mizore-chan pls ^.^)
Page 1 of 1