Shinobi Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Evolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Kyoichi's Epic Poem-ness
Kage talk (Kurai) Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:33 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Long time no see/Mynaruto site
Kage talk (Kurai) Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:51 am by Kyoraku

» Peaceful Paradise (Open!)
Kage talk (Kurai) Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:57 am by Kyoichi Juki

» theme songs of doom and impending death
Kage talk (Kurai) Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:08 am by Noel

» Kaijuu, Za (WIP)
Kage talk (Kurai) Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:46 pm by Mizore

» Is the site dying??
Kage talk (Kurai) Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:57 pm by Mizore

» A relaxing afternoon
Kage talk (Kurai) Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:24 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Another day in the office
Kage talk (Kurai) Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:14 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Boo! >D
Kage talk (Kurai) Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:16 pm by Raiyeko Ishikawa

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Tue May 14, 2019 9:07 pm
Top posters
Mizore
Kage talk (Kurai) I_vote_lcapKage talk (Kurai) I_voting_barKage talk (Kurai) I_vote_rcap 
Raiyeko Ishikawa
Kage talk (Kurai) I_vote_lcapKage talk (Kurai) I_voting_barKage talk (Kurai) I_vote_rcap 
Dusty
Kurai
Kyoichi Juki
Ouka
Gecko Hawkins
Riddel Viper
Noel
Riku Tahara

Kage talk (Kurai)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dusty
The Great Mushy ★
Dusty

Kage talk (Kurai) Empty
PostSubject: Kage talk (Kurai)   Kage talk (Kurai) Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:38 am

Mushy was sitting in her office with an open chair on the other side of the table. she wanted to talk about the future of the ninja world with the music country kage to understand his point of view as well as his thoughts about how to better his country. though, she also wanted some info on the relationship he has with the tailed girl. Mushy had just told her about what she was, and in truth mizore wondered if the music country kage had any idea of this. though she was a little hesitant to tell him what she new. she sighed as she laid back in her chair, she was wearing close to nothing, bikini bottom and a towel that covered her breasts. she wanted the heat of her country to cover her body, she loved the heat.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

Kage talk (Kurai) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage talk (Kurai)   Kage talk (Kurai) Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:42 am

Kurai ran towards the Youngankage's building, he had a re-union with the Kage, he flipped over a few stalls, wearing only a ninja vest, with rows of kunai lined on it, and black slops, he jumped and flipped through the open window, rushing towards her at a massive speed. "You wanted to see me?" He asked, wondering why he was sent here.
Back to top Go down
Dusty
The Great Mushy ★
Dusty

Kage talk (Kurai) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage talk (Kurai)   Kage talk (Kurai) Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:47 am

Mushy senced that the man was not going to use the actual door, merely tilting her head in his direction and smiled with a crooked smile. "do you ever knock Kurai? i could have been naked and you would have just barged in." she said calmly, but than her face got slightly more serious. "the reason i asked for you to come was to understand what your stand point is on this whole ideal about how to handle the bijuu situation. that and i want to know what your intentions are as kage. What do you plan to do to benifit your country, what do you plan to do for the ninja nation itself? were does your passion lie in terms of nationalism?" she said clamly.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

Kage talk (Kurai) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage talk (Kurai)   Kage talk (Kurai) Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:53 am

"Hmph, you could've, but that doesn't seem to be the case at the moment." he mumbled, looking at her, his face becoming more serious, "I plan to seal the Hachibi into myself, but in the meantime, we should find ninja strong enough to bear the burden on these beasts, and I believe that we should simply train the bijuu hosts to control the beasts, and I love my village, and I was a ninja all my life, I grew up being one, and we should export, to benefit each and every country, because, I believe all nations should be equal." He explained, calmly, he hadn't really thought about what he was going to do with the bijuu, because he had never seen one.
Back to top Go down
Dusty
The Great Mushy ★
Dusty

Kage talk (Kurai) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage talk (Kurai)   Kage talk (Kurai) Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:01 am

Mushy raised an eyebrow, this was impressive. He thought the same way she had in terms of the bijuu. Rumor that the search for the ten tails had already been herad by her, the rumor that other kages were sending shinobi to capture it to use it against the bijuu, though this man seemed to be against that. "thats good to hear. i agree with your perspective over this situation in terms of sealing the bijuu in hosts after capturing them. Though, your ideal that you wnat the hachibi sealed in you sounds somewhat power hungry. im sure thats not your reasoning, but your the kage of yoru country, its leader. what if you can't control the hachibi? what if you fail and the shear power posseses you and makes you the destroyer of your own village. im not sure how the host thing works in terms of if the host is not preparred for the bijju to be sealed within them, but you shoudl eb tehre if anything of the such happens. I do not want to be a host, because i wnat to be there if the bijju takes control of the host. I beleive that im the only one strong enough in my village to fight a bijuu alone, thus i am not going to be responsible for being a host, because i fear that horror of being the destroyer of my own village. Though, on the part about benifiting all villages. i agree as well. i hope that the villages will eb equal and i stand by all other villages if they need assistance." she said clamly.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

Kage talk (Kurai) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage talk (Kurai)   Kage talk (Kurai) Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:13 am

"Now, you see, I read a lot about the Bijuu, the Hachibi is indeed powerful, but relatively easy to control, it's forgiving, calm, and doesn't rip anyone to shreds when it lends you its' power, that is why I want it, just so I can control something so exclusive, but it would also seem like a good idea to put different restricting seals on the hosts depending on what sort of tailed beast it is, I heard the nine tails is really savage." he explained, thinking about his next move, he noticed that the Youngankage had pretty much the same opinion as Kurai.
Back to top Go down
Dusty
The Great Mushy ★
Dusty

Kage talk (Kurai) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage talk (Kurai)   Kage talk (Kurai) Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:19 am

Mushy raised an eyebrow, she sighd and looked at her books that she had been reading for quite sometime. "it may be a passive creature, but do you think the beast WANTS to be sealed in you. the chances are that it wont be so easy as you think to just walk up to it and ask if you could be its host. chences are it will either run, or you could merely anger it, making it not so passive. hell, it may even make you got througha trail of sorts before it trusts you. and in terms of the tailed beast, the kyuubi, it is indeed viciouse. i am still thinking of ways to subdue it if it every reaches my village. my ability can only go so far." she said calmly. "have any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

Kage talk (Kurai) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage talk (Kurai)   Kage talk (Kurai) Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:25 am

"The thing is with the tailed beasts, is that you need to befriend it, learn how it acts, its' likes, its' strengths and weaknesses, and I'm aware of the dangers I might face, but that's only a risk. And we could split the Kyubi in half, give one side to one host, and the other to another." he explained, it was a radical idea, but tailed beasts were made out of chakra, and that could be divided.
Back to top Go down
Dusty
The Great Mushy ★
Dusty

Kage talk (Kurai) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage talk (Kurai)   Kage talk (Kurai) Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:24 pm

'do you understand how long and how much effort it would take to "befried the bijuu? its easier said than done. Even the hachibi has been destructive, not always passive as it usually. I like the general idea, but to do what you want to do takes years and years of dedication. i just want you to understand that. and the kyuubi idea, is great at the least. thats not a bad idea, it will provide an easy tiem for the two hosts that will take the chakra." she said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kage talk (Kurai) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage talk (Kurai)   Kage talk (Kurai) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Kage talk (Kurai)
Page 1 of 1