Shinobi Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Evolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Kyoichi's Epic Poem-ness
Darks University Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:33 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Long time no see/Mynaruto site
Darks University Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:51 am by Kyoraku

» Peaceful Paradise (Open!)
Darks University Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:57 am by Kyoichi Juki

» theme songs of doom and impending death
Darks University Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:08 am by Noel

» Kaijuu, Za (WIP)
Darks University Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:46 pm by Mizore

» Is the site dying??
Darks University Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:57 pm by Mizore

» A relaxing afternoon
Darks University Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:24 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Another day in the office
Darks University Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:14 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Boo! >D
Darks University Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:16 pm by Raiyeko Ishikawa

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Tue May 14, 2019 9:07 pm
Top posters
Mizore
Darks University I_vote_lcapDarks University I_voting_barDarks University I_vote_rcap 
Raiyeko Ishikawa
Darks University I_vote_lcapDarks University I_voting_barDarks University I_vote_rcap 
Dusty
Kurai
Kyoichi Juki
Ouka
Gecko Hawkins
Riddel Viper
Noel
Riku Tahara

Darks University

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mizore
Admin
Mizore

Darks University Empty
PostSubject: Darks University   Darks University Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:07 am

Darks University Dakkers-1

http://darks-university.forummotion.com/advertise-f39/

The Past

In the beginning of time there has been two lingering worlds in this universe one of them being the one that we...the human dwell in "Earth." The other is one that humans were not obligated to know of or have any connection to it. The world that the humans were not supposed to know of knew all too well of them. Seeing how the world that the humans lived in was happy and capable of even living in peace.

The inhabitants of this world fostered hatred towards the humans. These Beings of this world were known as Shurin and were slaves of the world that they lived in. They felt close to shackled to the horrid lives they lived. The hatred towards the humans manifested and became a deep despising of them to the point of blood lusting They wanted them to feel the pain that they felt day in and day out being of a different life having to fight everyday.These suffering beings were gifted at extreme combat and taking the lives of those who get in there way. The cold-hearted beings became something of chaos their very souls were swallowed up into darkness. In this they became monsters.

While in the world that humans co-exist are completely oblivious of what they had done to those other being. Some were merely seemingly enveloped in the stupidity of the human race. They were more than capable of seeing the other world and it's hatred.There Humans that are capable of such a feet were born with a innate sense of detecting those beings. Beside the point specific humans in this world were trained,honed and manipulated in order to become something they were all destined to be. "Tools of the World." These humans that were trained and used to protect the world from the possibility of the Shurin ever breaking through touching down to where they lived.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobievo.forumotion.net
Mizore
Admin
Mizore

Darks University Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darks University   Darks University Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:20 am

Dood. Please join >.> It might sound boring, but it's actually fun... and, the people are nice... and stuff xD I've been with this site for a looooong time, and it's dying. SO >D it needs membahz.
Back to top Go down
Raiyeko Ishikawa

Raiyeko Ishikawa

Darks University Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darks University   Darks University Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:48 pm

i'd join but i don't get the site. I was reading the template and i was like Q.Q "what are they talking about? this doesn't make any sense..."

SO... if you would kindly explain it to me then i'll join.
Back to top Go down
Mizore
Admin
Mizore

Darks University Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darks University   Darks University Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:36 am

Ok, so... sorry about my poor explanation XD
It's mainly based in a school created to give a place for people with 'supernatural powers' (think like xmen, just 982358 times better) - you don't have to go to the classes, so it won't be boring. Anyway, there are demonic people from another realm called "Shurin" who appose the students at Darks. Because of this, there is a war between them.
This is based in modern times - so the humans don't know about this ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Darks University Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darks University   Darks University Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Darks University
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Evolution :: Off Topic :: Advertisements-
Jump to: