Shinobi Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Evolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Kyoichi's Epic Poem-ness
Adoption? Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:33 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Long time no see/Mynaruto site
Adoption? Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:51 am by Kyoraku

» Peaceful Paradise (Open!)
Adoption? Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:57 am by Kyoichi Juki

» theme songs of doom and impending death
Adoption? Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:08 am by Noel

» Kaijuu, Za (WIP)
Adoption? Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:46 pm by Mizore

» Is the site dying??
Adoption? Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:57 pm by Mizore

» A relaxing afternoon
Adoption? Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:24 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Another day in the office
Adoption? Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:14 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Boo! >D
Adoption? Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:16 pm by Raiyeko Ishikawa

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Tue May 14, 2019 9:07 pm
Top posters
Mizore
Adoption? I_vote_lcapAdoption? I_voting_barAdoption? I_vote_rcap 
Raiyeko Ishikawa
Dusty
Kurai
Kyoichi Juki
Ouka
Gecko Hawkins
Riddel Viper
Noel
Riku Tahara

Adoption?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Raiyeko Ishikawa

Raiyeko Ishikawa

Adoption? Empty
PostSubject: Adoption?   Adoption? Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:35 am

Rai was walking down the busy streets looking for something fund to do. He had just come back from a relatively easy mission that was kinda boring. He needed something fun to do fast or he might die of boredom. "...I wonder what I should do... i could check what they have at the music store... no, i went there two days ago. Maybe the book store? Nah... i haven't finished reading the last book I bought. Then what about the training field? No... all work and no play makes Rai a dull boy. Oh well... maybe if I wander around for a bit i'll find something to do." Rai continued walking down the streets saying hello to everyone he passed and looked for a familiar face he could hang out with, but couldn't managed to find anyone.
Back to top Go down
Dusty
The Great Mushy ★
Dusty

Adoption? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adoption?   Adoption? Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:46 am

Mushy was spying on rai for awhile, she had heard he was the ten tails best friend. Though she was a kage of another nation, she did have a priority in protecting this girl as well as her friends. Some kage's and even rouges would wnat to utilize her for the wrong reasons, Mushy wanted to make sure that didn't happen. She sighed as she began to fallow Rai around the area, soon making some hand signs while whispering. "now, take me to the girl Rai." to ehr self as she "poofed" into a small black kitty cat. she than galloped to Rai's leg, carressign her furry body on his right leg. she looked up at him with cute and iresistable eyes of awesomeness while she "meowed" and cuddled him. this was to gain some kind of affection that would link them, and hopefully bring her to the girl, whom she had yet to meet.

jutsu used

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mizore
Admin
Mizore

Adoption? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adoption?   Adoption? Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:51 am

Mizore sighed, looking at the sky, her hands in her jackets' pockets. She was... bored. Unfortunately, the ocean around Ongakugakure was a little too warm for Mizore's taste, so swimming was out of the question. So, instead she decided to wander until she ran into one of her friends, or someone who would greet her.
Mizore looked back in front of her, blinking her light purple eyes as she noticed her friend Raiyeko, with a kitty at his feet. Mizore loved animals - especially cats.
She walked towards them, removing her left hand from her pocket to wave. "Hey, Rai-kun... who's this?" She asked, kneeling down she held out her hand to the cat, so the cat would know that she just wanted to pet her.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobievo.forumotion.net
Raiyeko Ishikawa

Raiyeko Ishikawa

Adoption? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adoption?   Adoption? Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:09 am

Rai had been greating everyone he passed and thinking about what he should do when he suddenly heard a voice in his head that made him jump a little. He quickly looked back to see if someone was behind him but saw no one out of the ordinary. Suddenly he felt something brush up against his leg and saw it was a black cat. What on earth? Where did you come from? It kept meowing at him and looking at him with big cute eyes. He smiled and was about to lean down to pet it when he heard a familiar voice and looked over to see Mizore. Oh, hello Mizore. I don't know, this little cat suddenly appeared and started rubbing up against me. He kneeled down next to the cat and looked to see if he could find a collar, but he didn't see one. Hello there little... one. Are you lost? He knew the cat couldn't answer his questions, but he thought it would be nice to ask anyway.
Back to top Go down
Dusty
The Great Mushy ★
Dusty

Adoption? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adoption?   Adoption? Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:15 am

Mushy loved the attention from rai. he seemed like a really nice guy, and he even asked if she was lost, witch was kinda cute for a guy his age. she smiled in her cat form and merely acted like she nodded "yes" as she cuddled up against him more. though, her attention swiftly altered to the girls direction. this had to be her, this...Mizore. she meowed as the approached yuta as she got some pets, than she used her most powrfull kitteh jutsu, the eyes of epicness. this was to get Mizore to pick her up and cuddle her, than she can talk to her through her mind of she needed to. though, she did say something through mind talk to yuta, it was kinda clear and obviouse, though only Mizore could hear it. "pick me up...and pet me.....pwwweeeaasassee!" the kitteh said into Mizore's mind.

jutsu used

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mizore
Admin
Mizore

Adoption? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adoption?   Adoption? Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:20 am

Mizore picked her up, rubbing behind her left ear smiling gently, which was a little surprising for her usual calm expression. Though, she did almost drop her when she heard the voice in her mind, giving the cat a look akin to a perfect "WTF" expression.
Trying to convince herself that she's not crazy, Mizore cuddled the cat, noting her clean fur. Assuming from this, this cat was probably taken well care of and a house cat - she probably lost her collar, and ran out of the house.
Back to top Go down
Raiyeko Ishikawa

Raiyeko Ishikawa

Adoption? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adoption?   Adoption? Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:29 am

Rai was a bit surprised that the cat nodded at him like it was saying yes, but he kept smiling as it cuddled against him more. You sure are a smart cat aren't you? Too bad you can't tell me your name. Rai watched as Mizore picked up the cat and started petting it and cuddling it, when he noticed an expression on her face that showed she was surprised by something. Mizore what's wrong? A second ago you looked like you saw a ghost or something.
Back to top Go down
Dusty
The Great Mushy ★
Dusty

Adoption? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adoption?   Adoption? Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:36 am

Mushy loved getting more pets, but she found mizore's WTF expression wuite comical. though when Rai asked if she could tell him her name, she sent him a mind message. "call me Mushy" the mind voice entered Rai's mind in a cute kitty voice. the kitty cat than seemed to looka round as if expecting someone or something to have fallowed her here. its not easy for a kage to get out into a other village unoticed. though, when she tracked no other chakra that was suspiciouse, the kitty mushy continued to cuddle with Mizore. she than sent her a mind message, glaring her right in the eyes. "could you give me a bath? im cold-ish." the kitty mind voice said to yuta
Back to top Go down
Mizore
Admin
Mizore

Adoption? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adoption?   Adoption? Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:48 am

Mizore shook her head, brushing the voice off as nothing. I mean, hell, who doesn't hear voices at random, right?
"It's nothing..." Her eyes narrowed as she heard the cat talk again in her head, silently noting the reason the cat was probably cold - it probably had to do with how Mizore's body temperature was almost to the point of freezing. She stood up straight, also noting that Mizore's idea of a bath wouldn't exactly be what the cat would want: Mizore's idea of a bath involved ice, and a lot of bubbles.
But, a cat asking for a bath? That's new, aside from the asking part. You don't see too many cats talking, exactly...
Mizore held out the cat towards Rai gently, her expression remaining its usual calm. "The cat wants a bath..."
Back to top Go down
Raiyeko Ishikawa

Raiyeko Ishikawa

Adoption? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adoption?   Adoption? Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:57 am

Rai almost fell back on his butt when he heard the same voice in his head. He looked over to the cat. "Did that cat just tell me what to call it... wait, better yet did that cat just talk to me in my mind?" He looked over at Mizore, she said she was fine but he thought for a moment. "Did she hear it too? Ehat the heck is this cat?" Rai was surprised when Mizore held out the cat for Rai to hold and told him it wanted a bacth. He took the gently grabbed the cat and pet is softly before looking back at Mizore. Alright... where do i give it a bath? And, the cat wants to be called Mushy. "Rai started thinking more about how the cat could be speaking like that. He thought for a moment that someone turned into a cat but he didn't no a transformation jutsu that looked and felt so real. Also... it wouldn't explain the telepathy.
Back to top Go down
Dusty
The Great Mushy ★
Dusty

Adoption? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adoption?   Adoption? Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:01 am

Mushy smiled as Rai took her and petted her, though she quikely and elegantly jumped into his shirt. she was friken cold! this demons body was icy, much to cold for mushy's liking. she friken lived in a land surounded by lava, she likde the heat, not the cold icy body of some demon chick. the cat began to shiver in Rai's shirt as she sent mind messages to both of the two shinobi. "can you give me a bath somewhere that is warm....pwwweeeaaassseee." the mind message said as she gave both rai and yuta the "irresitable eyes of awesomeness". she was still shivering in Rai's cloths as she cuddled up against him. she may have to reveal herself later on if she had to in oder to gian their trust. it was probably odd for them to hear a cat talking to them both through mind voices. she might do it at the bath house.
Back to top Go down
Mizore
Admin
Mizore

Adoption? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adoption?   Adoption? Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:11 am

Mizore shrugged lightly, crossing her arms across her chest feeling a little bad when she saw the cat shiver.
Um... oops? She thought, trying to resist the eyes the cat was giving her... and failed. Mizore nodded in a direction, thinking of a few hotsprings on the island. Normally she wouldn't pay attention to them, but she went out of her way to know where they were so she could avoid them, and refrain from being dragged their by any of her friends. "There are some hot springs over there..." She spoke, placing her hands back in her pocket as her other hand fidgeted with the lollipop in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Raiyeko Ishikawa

Raiyeko Ishikawa

Adoption? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adoption?   Adoption? Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:19 am

Rai was surprised when Mushy jumped in his shirt and started shivering. "That's odd why is she so cold? Oh wait... Mizore, that's right..." Rai thought back to a few times were when he tapped or poked Mizore she would be extremely cold, and he made a mental note to ask her about that later. He heard Mushy's mental message and thought the hot springs would be a good place to go. Mizore must of thought the same thing because she pointed in the direction of some hot springs. He felt Mushy shiver and cuddle up against him and smiled, then he mumbled under his breath. Cutest cat ever... He remembered the tattoo he had on his chest and stomach and was surprised the cat wasn't afraid of it... although there was a chance it couldn't see the tattoo. He placed his hands to hold Mushy in place so it couldn't fall and smiled at Mizore. Alright Mizore, lead the way to the hot springs and I will follow.
Back to top Go down
Dusty
The Great Mushy ★
Dusty

Adoption? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adoption?   Adoption? Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:23 am

Mushy was exited now, she was goign to finally warm up! in two ways that is. literally becasue she was cold, and even warm up to these two people. though, she still had to deal with buisness, iwtch was to warn teh two why she was protecting them and fallowing them. she did NOT wnat any more death to be caused by the 10 tails, nor the otehr demons. the otehr kage's wanted to use Mizore as a tool to defeat these otehr demons, but Mushy thought that as a wrong thing to do to a human-demon hybrid. they also had a life and feelings and memories they charrished. Mushy could not put the heart into the words of the otehr kage's to USE this girl, thus she wanted to protect her. ALSO, if they ever finished using her, they would most likely kill her because she alone was enough of a threat to casue massive destruction. though, the kitty cuddled deeper into Rai as she waited for the girl to lead ehr to the springs, still wiating to warm up.
Back to top Go down
Mizore
Admin
Mizore

Adoption? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adoption?   Adoption? Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:38 am

"No kidding." She spoke, beginning to turn in the direction of the hot springs, her shoulder length purple hair blowing with a passing breeze. By now, she guessed that the cat wasn't any ordinary cat, either. That let her to the question - who was she? Either she's been into some of the plants of the Atarashii Tsuki Island, or she is shapeshifted somehow, being a human previously.
But, Mizore had a feeling that she'd find out what's going on soon.

She stopped a few minutes later, standing in front of a sign stating that this was the villages' hotsprings. She turned towards Rai and Mushy, her hands still in her pockets. "Think they'll let cats in here?"
Back to top Go down
Raiyeko Ishikawa

Raiyeko Ishikawa

Adoption? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adoption?   Adoption? Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:46 am

Rai started following behind Mizore and thinking about what Mushy was besides a small black cat. He also started thinking about why Mizore's skin was always so cold. Every time he started to think about what Mushy was thoughts of Mizero flooded his mind and vices versa. After a few minutes Rai started to get a headache and he was feeling pretty dizzy. He didn't notice Mizore stop and accidentally bumped into her. Sorry, about that Mizore. Rai noticed the arm that touched Mizore suddenly felt cold. "What the hell?" He snapped out of his thoughts and looked at Mushy and then at Mizore. Not sure. But if they don't i'm sure they'll make an exception for two S rank ANBU's. He smiled at her. Alright you first Mizore.
Back to top Go down
Dusty
The Great Mushy ★
Dusty

Adoption? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adoption?   Adoption? Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:55 am

Mushy examined the hot springs and emedietely brightened up. she jumped through rai's shirt and ran right into the hot spring, weaving through the legs of people whom owned the spring and people whom were leaving or going to the springs. "hurry up you two! dont make me wait!" the kitty form sent mind messges to both Mizore and Rai as she made it to the springs, leaping into the water with glee. after diving intot he water, Mushy surfaced, dog paddling (kitteh paddling noe bish!) across the warm waters. she smiled as she waited for both Rai and Mizore so she could speak to them both in a more humain fasion. The cat smiled as she splashed in the water. her yellow eyes gazing at the enterance to the bath house, wiatign for her guests to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Mizore
Admin
Mizore

Adoption? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adoption?   Adoption? Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:07 am

"Don't worry 'bout it..." She replied, moving away from him out of habit. Usually when she bumps into someone, she moves away from them, for the fact that they get uncomfortable with her cold temperature.
She walked into the hotsprings after Mushy darted inside, appearing to not mind the fact that she heard her voice in her mind... again. Shortly Mizore came out of the changing rooms, deciding to wear what other females wore when they went into the hotsprings - a towel. Mizore appeared unbothered by the burn-like marks on her back that were visible on her shoulders as she sat down on the edge of the hotspring, making no attempt to actually get in the water. Right now, even the humidity bothered her - she preferred much cooler climates, and hated hotsprings.
Back to top Go down
Raiyeko Ishikawa

Raiyeko Ishikawa

Adoption? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adoption?   Adoption? Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:17 am

Rai was surprised when Mushy suddenly jumped out of his shirt and ran towards the hot spring. He got the mental message and watched Mushy jump in the water and started swimming around. After Mizore started walking in the hot springs he followed behind and went intot the changing room for men. When he came out he was wearing a towel that covered his waist and you could see his entire tattoo. Leaving the changing room he heard some guys whispering "look that's the Great White." He noticed Mizore sitting on the edge and looked at her scars. He had only seen them once or twice before and still couldn't figure out how she could have gotten them. He slowly made his way over to he and gave her a gentle push into the water. He started laughing a bit and jumped into the water, making a rather large splash. He looked over at Mushy and then at Mizore and started smiling.
Back to top Go down
Dusty
The Great Mushy ★
Dusty

Adoption? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adoption?   Adoption? Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:26 am

Mushy smiled in her cat form as the two came. she was surprised when Mizore was pushed in, kitty paddling away from the area were she would land, but she was overcomed by the large splash Rai created with his jump. the water may have been small in amount, but for mushy it was like a wave of an ocea. the hot spring water pushed her to the very edge of the hot spring, were she grasped the edge with her claws, soaked and wet, but still happy. she than turned to both the two ANBU and smiled. "well, now let me see if i can get more....." she said through mind talk, soon poofing into a naked dark skinned adult women in the hot spring. her Sendo tatoo's of the butterfly were vissible all over her body, her seducing smile was showing as she finished her sentance. "comfy..." she said to them both. she than leaned forard looking at the two. "Mizore isn't it? the name is Mushasune Sendo. your rai i presume." she said calmly as she laid back, revealing her open bare chest above the water, but not caring about it very much. "Rai, do you know what Mizore really is? do you really know her as well as you think?" she said calmly, yet somewhat seriously now.
Back to top Go down
Mizore
Admin
Mizore

Adoption? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adoption?   Adoption? Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:33 am

Mizore turned, her lollipop out of her mouth for once as she looked at Rai, fast enough to know what was coming. She smirked lightly, moving through the water keeping her towel on her as she moved away from him. "Oh really?" She manipulated the area around him to drop in temperature before stopping it short of it turning to ice, so it would simply be very cold around him though not ice.
She crossed her arms across her chest, appearing to be smug as she turned in the direction of the cat... or not? Where the cat should be, was a dark skinned woman. Mizore forced her attention away from her body, raising an eyebrow at the mention of who she really is. Heck, even Mizore didn't know who she was. She blinked, her thoughts drawn to the furthest part of her memory she could remember, only a few years before. Her expression became a little more sad than usual at the memories of the village, though she snapped out of her thoughts a few moments later, realizing that her eyes were at Mushy's chest. Her face flushed red as she forced herself to look away, the temperature of the water dropping a little in the process.
Back to top Go down
Raiyeko Ishikawa

Raiyeko Ishikawa

Adoption? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adoption?   Adoption? Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:07 pm

It took Rai a moment to notice that the area surrounding him was extremely cold water, although Mizore's comment should have given it away. It's a good thing we both have such a good sense of humor right Mizore? Rai got Mushy's message but didn't really understand it. He didn't mind cold water but it was starting to be a bit much for him, so he quickly moved back and bumped into something. When he turned to see what it was he saw it was a dark skinned covered in butterfly tattoo's. It didn't take him long to notice she was naked and he quickly moved back flailing his arms once or twice and fell under the surface of the water. He stayed under for a few moments baforing pooping back up with his eyes closed. His face was bright red and it took hm a moment to answer her first question. Yes. My name is Raiyeko Ishikawa, but everyone calls me Rai. His eyes opened quickly at one of Mushasune's comments and he stared at her in the eye. What do you mean? Mizore is my best friend. Is there something you know that you'd like to share with us?
Back to top Go down
Dusty
The Great Mushy ★
Dusty

Adoption? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adoption?   Adoption? Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:31 pm

Mushy laughed as both people performed the most excellent embarressed and shy looks as they witnessed her body. She smild as she body flickered behind Mizore and grabbed her breasts. "Hey girl, you have them too, their nothing to be shy about." Mushy said as she soon let go and swam elegantly back to her corner, chuckling at Rai's responce as well, the flailing and all. though her face changed again as she acted seriouse. neither of them seemed to know what she ment. Turns out the ten tail's memories had been sealed away ever since that Juki clan member sealed the beast in this human girl form. she began to think, So, the whole situation has been kept a secret by the juki's? the underworld kage must know about this than since he is the leading clan member, and if the other kage's get a hold of his information Mizore is in for some real truble. she sighed as she crossed her arms over her chest. "Rai, all you need to know about Mizore is that she is incredibly special, as are you. Both of you are of the utmost importance to the safety of the ninja world right now." she looked at mizore, "dont worry though, the situation will reveal itself later on...." she said clamly. she could not help but think about what the true history of the ten tails was, why had the Juki sealed her in this form. a mortal form?
Back to top Go down
Mizore
Admin
Mizore

Adoption? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adoption?   Adoption? Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:20 am

Mizore's blush faded a little, though she still felt a sense of embarrassment. She doesn't like it when she's caught staring, especially in that area. She sunk a little deeper into the hotspring to her neck, her damp purple hair floating on the surface around her head. Her face turned red when she felt her breasts being grabbed, crossing her arms across her chest self consciously afterwards. "H-hey!"
Mizore didn't know what to say - special? She was just a regular ninja with ice release, what was so special about that? And safety of the ninja world? Was she really that dangerous? "Dood. I'm just a ninja..." Mizore blinked, thinking. "You have me mixed up with someone else, I'm normal."
Back to top Go down
Raiyeko Ishikawa

Raiyeko Ishikawa

Adoption? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adoption?   Adoption? Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:31 am

Rai had been looking Mushy in the eye when she suddenly disappeared. He heard her voice behind him and turned around to see Mushy grabbing Mizore's breasts. Rai casually and slowly turned around and gripped his mouth and nose with his right hand. When he pulled his hand back he saw there was blood on it. He looked down in the water and saw in the reflection that he had a nosebleed, he wasn't exactly sure how he got but he had a good idea. He quickly washed his face and looked back to see Mushy was back in her corner. Rai listened to what Mushy said and smirked. Hah! Mizore special? I could've told you that. But me... that's a bit of a surprise. Anyway, can you explain in better detail? Why are wwe so improtant to the safety of the ninja world? What is going on?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Adoption? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adoption?   Adoption? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Adoption?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Evolution :: Major Villages :: Land of Water :: Ongakugakure :: Streets-
Jump to: