Shinobi Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Evolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Kyoichi's Epic Poem-ness
Radiation Release (the Sendo's) Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:33 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Long time no see/Mynaruto site
Radiation Release (the Sendo's) Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:51 am by Kyoraku

» Peaceful Paradise (Open!)
Radiation Release (the Sendo's) Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:57 am by Kyoichi Juki

» theme songs of doom and impending death
Radiation Release (the Sendo's) Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:08 am by Noel

» Kaijuu, Za (WIP)
Radiation Release (the Sendo's) Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:46 pm by Mizore

» Is the site dying??
Radiation Release (the Sendo's) Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:57 pm by Mizore

» A relaxing afternoon
Radiation Release (the Sendo's) Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:24 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Another day in the office
Radiation Release (the Sendo's) Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:14 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Boo! >D
Radiation Release (the Sendo's) Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:16 pm by Raiyeko Ishikawa

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Tue May 14, 2019 9:07 pm
Top posters
Mizore
Radiation Release (the Sendo's) I_vote_lcapRadiation Release (the Sendo's) I_voting_barRadiation Release (the Sendo's) I_vote_rcap 
Raiyeko Ishikawa
Radiation Release (the Sendo's) I_vote_lcapRadiation Release (the Sendo's) I_voting_barRadiation Release (the Sendo's) I_vote_rcap 
Dusty
Kurai
Kyoichi Juki
Ouka
Gecko Hawkins
Riddel Viper
Noel
Riku Tahara

Radiation Release (the Sendo's)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dusty
The Great Mushy ★
Dusty

Radiation Release (the Sendo's) Empty
PostSubject: Radiation Release (the Sendo's)   Radiation Release (the Sendo's) Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:04 am

Clan Name: Sendo
Village: Yougangakure
Elemental Affiliation: Fire
Kekkei Genkei:
Name: hounetsu kaihou (radiation release)
Description:

Clan Symbol (tattoo's all over the Sendo's body)
Spoiler:

Radiation release is a very extrodinary ability that only few can say they have lived to see its full potential and few to say they actually have it. This ability allows a ninja to understand radioactice science to an extent to manipulate it to ones advantage in a shinobi battle in many possible ways. The Sendo can create vast amounts of radiation from their very own body using chakra as well as increase it in other areas like earth and metal and other solid objects. they could create random radioactive explosions (the innate explosion is a minor explosion much like explosive tag explosion and only have heat radiation that can minorly burn a foe. radiation sickness can NOT happen innately), create vast amounts of heat (witch they can withstand), and even radioactive armor that serves as the Sendo's most powerful jutsu. . The Sendo can also create a chakra flair of sorts from the sediment on the earth thus, innately, the Sendo can create tentacles of C rank radioactive solid chakra to bind or strike the enemy. they can also make C rank radioactive walls that can block equal level jutsu, except lightning were it is one rank lower. Both these innate abilities are 200 degrees in heat. not only that, but each member of the sendo clan is unaffected by radioactive sideaffects, no illness, desease, or anything that is a result of radioactivity. Thus, they can survive Fire related jutsu up to B rank. Also, the Sendo clan has a clan tattoo that they all have of a black butterfly like shape, thus its easy to distinguish a Sendo.

Note: ALSO, the members of this clan experience a +15 in intelligence, +10 in agility, +15 in streangth

Weaknesses: Genjutsu
Strengths: Ninjutsu (all ranges), Powerfull taijutsu
Clan Jutsu:

D rank
Spoiler:

C rank
Spoiler:

B rank
Spoiler:

A rank
Spoiler:

S rank
Spoiler:
History:

This Bloodline began in the most awkward of ways. A Mountain shinobi and a group of his comrades were on a mission to the lava country for a mission, though they had finished their mission early in order to spend some R&R time together. oen ninja in paticular, Hoshima Nagasaki, had gotten particularly drunk that night. Now, nashima was a Mountain shinobi around the time were a meteor with radioactive properties landed in his countries vast mountains. This would soon lead to the crossbreading that would create the radiation release style. soon, the drunk hoshima met a black haired woman that he took a great liking to. the sad thing was the woman was drunk as well, her judgment was incredibly bad that night. And THAT night was the result of the first offspring of the Sendo clan. soon enough the woman was pregnant with child, but she was suffering from great radioactivity increase in her body. it turned out the man had released radioactivity in her that night as well. She soon got very ill, dieng of arounf 10 diffrent types of cancer, but the child remacably survived. the child was known as juugo sendo. juugo soon got into shinobi training, soon realizing his ability. he used his ability to ecell to jounin of his village in amegakure, soon meeting a lovely lady and gave birth to the child whom is now known as Mushasune. he had other children with two other women. soon, the father died in a war with another country, and the mothers died giving birth to their child, other Sendo's

This was the whole downfall to the Sendo family, if one is to be born, the mother will die because of radioactive increasings in their body. this is why only one Sendo lives today. this Sendo knows about her bloodline and knows evern more about its risk to others. the Sendo is a secret bloodline that only jounin and kage know about. its too risky for other to know about the Sendo family.
Limited Player Number:
Infinite for now until locked

Last edited by Dusty on Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:19 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dusty
The Great Mushy ★
Dusty

PostSubject: Re: Radiation Release (the Sendo's)   Radiation Release (the Sendo's) Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:06 pm

alright, i made it infinite until the clan gets too overpopulated
Back to top Go down
Dusty
The Great Mushy ★
Dusty

PostSubject: Re: Radiation Release (the Sendo's)   Radiation Release (the Sendo's) Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:27 pm

i believe i edited all of the above, though the radiation armor drawback to only B rank taijutsu and nintaijutsu is a little nya. The main aspect is to overpower a target, thus the new arsenol (power related) would be 2 S rank taijutsu that are powerful and an S rank Halberd. the ability to use anything else pretty much becomes 0

--also added a stat increase for the armor, check it to see if its too much or not.--
Back to top Go down
Dusty
The Great Mushy ★
Dusty

PostSubject: Re: Radiation Release (the Sendo's)   Radiation Release (the Sendo's) Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:04 pm

ill add the addition that chakra flows to the upper body, shoulder's and arms, to get a better description on how the streangth is increased and there would be no limit to the user while charging. it just takes tiem to merely concentrate mentally to use the jutsu, it can't happen right when one thinks it. (or at least thats how i see it would work). So, that being said, would a more suitable stat upgrade be like +15 or 20 for streangth?
Back to top Go down
Dusty
The Great Mushy ★
Dusty

PostSubject: Re: Radiation Release (the Sendo's)   Radiation Release (the Sendo's) Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:20 pm

alrighty, edited
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radiation Release (the Sendo's)   Radiation Release (the Sendo's) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Radiation Release (the Sendo's)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Evolution :: Creation :: Clans :: Approved Clans-
Jump to: