Shinobi Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Evolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Kyoichi's Epic Poem-ness
Stare~ *Private, foo.* Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:33 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Long time no see/Mynaruto site
Stare~ *Private, foo.* Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:51 am by Kyoraku

» Peaceful Paradise (Open!)
Stare~ *Private, foo.* Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:57 am by Kyoichi Juki

» theme songs of doom and impending death
Stare~ *Private, foo.* Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:08 am by Noel

» Kaijuu, Za (WIP)
Stare~ *Private, foo.* Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:46 pm by Mizore

» Is the site dying??
Stare~ *Private, foo.* Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:57 pm by Mizore

» A relaxing afternoon
Stare~ *Private, foo.* Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:24 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Another day in the office
Stare~ *Private, foo.* Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:14 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Boo! >D
Stare~ *Private, foo.* Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:16 pm by Raiyeko Ishikawa

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Tue May 14, 2019 9:07 pm
Top posters
Mizore
Stare~ *Private, foo.* I_vote_lcapStare~ *Private, foo.* I_voting_barStare~ *Private, foo.* I_vote_rcap 
Raiyeko Ishikawa
Stare~ *Private, foo.* I_vote_lcapStare~ *Private, foo.* I_voting_barStare~ *Private, foo.* I_vote_rcap 
Dusty
Kurai
Kyoichi Juki
Ouka
Gecko Hawkins
Riddel Viper
Noel
Riku Tahara

Stare~ *Private, foo.*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizore
Admin
Mizore

Stare~ *Private, foo.* Empty
PostSubject: Stare~ *Private, foo.*   Stare~ *Private, foo.* Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:19 am

Mizore pushed a strand of light purple hair behind her ear, her expression its regular calm as she examined a shelf practically dedicated to Vocaloid. Right now is about the time when she missed the time that she could pirate songs instead of having to buy them - whoever knew a village could be so adamant on not pirating music?
She sighed quietly, kneeling down to examine the CDs on the bottom shelf. Where's that CD I saw earlier...? She silently wondered, her lower lip moving to form a light pout. She had the majority of CDs made by Vocaloid so far, but there was a newer one that just came out... Mizore had just got enough money to afford it from missions, but unfortunately it looks as though it was already bought.
That bites... She thought, standing straight as she turned around to look at different a different selection of music.

Last edited by Yuta on Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://shinobievo.forumotion.net
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Stare~ *Private, foo.*   Stare~ *Private, foo.* Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:30 am

Kurai was outside in a sort of park, sitting on a bench with his elbows resting on his knees, his hands holding his head. Kurai sighed, partially because he was bored, and partially because he really wanted to confess his feelings towards Mizore, but he never knew the right way to do so, Kurai was wearing completely black modified ANBU clothing, but he was not an ANBU, that was simply his outfit. If only I could actually tell her... He thought, sighing after it, he got up and walked towards a music store, he wasn't going to go in, but his house was past it, where he decided he was going to train, and do other things. Kurai wasn't ery focused today, for no real reason. He was hoping he'd run into Mizore on the way.
Back to top Go down
Mizore
Admin
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Stare~ *Private, foo.*   Stare~ *Private, foo.* Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:46 am

Mizore walked out of the music store empty handed, her eyes downcast on her shoes as she walked. She may have not been able to find anything, but that didn't mean she wouldn't come back later.
She looked up as she walked onto the sidewalk, her purple eyes noticing Kurai right away despite the thick crowds. A light blush rose to her cheeks as she tried to decide on what to do - say hi, or just walk away? She was afraid if he'd think she was stalking him, but she didn't want to chicken out... ehh... what do I do? She thought, walking in his direction after a moment of hesitation.
"Boo." She spoke as she neared him, her hands behind her back.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Stare~ *Private, foo.*   Stare~ *Private, foo.* Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:53 am

Kurai kept walking until he saw Mizore, who surprised him. A light blush rose to his cheeks as he saw the one of whom he had a crush on, a massive crush, infact. He looked at her with his eyes widened, putting a different look on his face instead of his plain one. "U-U-Uh...Hello..." he stuttered, as he found it hard to speak to the person he had a crush on. "My...Do you look beautiful today..." He stuttered after a moment of hesitation almost losing his confidence and chickening out. He swiveled his foot shyly as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Mizore
Admin
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Stare~ *Private, foo.*   Stare~ *Private, foo.* Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:54 am

Mizore blinked, silently rejoicing. Today she had worn a small barrette in her light purple hair, just an attempt to get Kurai to notice her. She fidgeted a little before moving to hug his right arm, a show of appreciation for his compliment. "Thanks, Kurai-kun." She spoke in her regular calm tone, though a little more cheerful than usual.
Back to top Go down
Raiyeko Ishikawa

Raiyeko Ishikawa

PostSubject: Re: Stare~ *Private, foo.*   Stare~ *Private, foo.* Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:03 am

Rai had been walking throught the streets of Ongakugakure looking for something fun to do. He had helped out a few Chuunin train earlier and had a few scratches and bruises on his arms and legs, but he didn't mind. He didn't even notice the cut he had on his left cheek, that was slightly bleeding. After a few moments of walking around he passed the music store and went inside to see if there was anything he might like. He was there earlier but he forgot to look for something for himself. He found something that looked interesting but remembered he didn't have any money on him and decided to buy it later. He walked outside the store and looked around, after a moment he saw something that caught his attention. He saw Mizore and decided to go and say hello. After a few moments of walking towards he he noticed her with someone that he didn't recognize. When he was only a few feet away he called out to Mizore. Hello Mizore. How's it going? He stopped in front of Mizore and the stranger, noting that she was hugging his arm.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Stare~ *Private, foo.*   Stare~ *Private, foo.* Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:18 pm

Kurai blushed as he felt his arm being hugged, from her hugging his arm, he noticed his arm was between her breasts, this made him blush manically, he looked away so the blush would fade a bit, he turned back towards Mizore, shivering a little. "U-Uh...Mizore-Chan...I want to tell you something I've always wanted to tell you since the Chuunin exams..."He said with a blush, his eyes widening. "That I-I-I...I love you..." he said, with a blush, looking into her eyes, waiting for some sort of response.
Back to top Go down
Mizore
Admin
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Stare~ *Private, foo.*   Stare~ *Private, foo.* Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:40 am

Mizore blinked, a light blush rising to her cheeks, wondering if what he had said was real, and not some kind of dream. She found herself looking back into his eyes, before she looked away shyly. From how he was looking at her, this wasn't some kind of joke.
"Took you long enough." She smirked lightly, covering her shyness up. "I-I... like you too." Mizore leaned up to give him a kiss, which was when she noticed Rai, her blush darkening even more at speaking her feelings to her crush in front of her best friend.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Stare~ *Private, foo.*   Stare~ *Private, foo.* Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:50 am

Kurai blushed, as he stroked her arms and closed his eyes, closing the distance between their lips, he blushed more as their lips made contact, putting them both in a soft embrace. "Mmm...I always loved you..." He said softly, still kissing her, he held her by her waist, wishing he had given this embrace to her long before.
Back to top Go down
Raiyeko Ishikawa

Raiyeko Ishikawa

PostSubject: Re: Stare~ *Private, foo.*   Stare~ *Private, foo.* Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:10 am

Rai was surprised hear the guy say he was in love with Mizore. He felt his eye begin to twitch but quickly started thinking happy and calming thougts. Soon his eye stopped twitching and he was even more surprised when Mizore told the stranger she liked him. Suddenly Rai had an odd feeling in his stomach that started making it's way up to his chest. It started to feel more like a pain and he was trying to figure out why, he was feeling angry to an extent and he was becoming sad. The only thing he could think of that would explain both of those feelings was jealousy. He tried his best to shrug it off but he knew it was going to linger for a while. He started thinking about what to say when Mizore finally noticed him. Awww. Isn't that nice? It's good to see you showing some emotion Mizore. Instead of being calm and relaxed all the time. He closed his eyes and smiled at her, ignoring the pain in his stomach and heart. After the guy kissed her he decided it would be best if he left. He turned towards the direction of his house and started to fun, he didn't noticed that the bag he usually carried things he needed in was open and the CD he bought earlier for Mizore fell out. He didn't bother turning around to get it he, just kept running.
Back to top Go down
Mizore
Admin
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Stare~ *Private, foo.*   Stare~ *Private, foo.* Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:29 am

Mizore felt her heartbeat quicken as she wrapped her arms around his neck, the lollipop in her left hand dropping to the ground as she responded to the kiss, her violet eyes in Rai's direction. Though he hid it well, she could tell that he was hurt, and felt responsible for it.
I'll have to talk to him later... Mizore thought, her attention shifting towards Kurai again, her hand running through his hair. She felt... weird. Like everybody else surrounding them on the street faded into the background, leaving only her and Kurai, in the moment that they shared. She smiled, pulling herself a little closer surprised that he wasn't bothered by her cold temperature, closing her eyes deepening the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Stare~ *Private, foo.*   Stare~ *Private, foo.* Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:36 am

Kurai felt the adrenaline rush through him, this was probably the first time he got to kiss someone he liked, he pushed Mizore closer by her waist, kissing her deeper, rubbing his tongue against hers, his breathing became deeper and less frequent, also heavy as he felt the ecstasy of passion they shared, his eyes shifted towards Rai for a split second but his view returned to the beautiful woman he was kissing. "Mmm...I love you so much...Mizore-Chan..." He said softly as his breathing became heavy.
Back to top Go down
Mizore
Admin
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Stare~ *Private, foo.*   Stare~ *Private, foo.* Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:55 am

Mizore blushed as she heard him say her name, finding that she loved it. She rubbed her tongue against his in response, her left leg wrapping slightly around his though still too shy to actually wrap it around his waist. She moaned quietly against the kiss, her breathing becoming a little more hard, pausing for a moment. What was she doing? This wasn't like her - if a guy tried to kiss her like this, she'd probably slap them or turn them into an ice block. But, right now that didn't seem to be the case - she felt complete with him, and more happy than she has in a long time - or ever, in fact.
"I-I love you too, Kurai-kun..." Mizore opened her purple eyes, looking into his as she bit his lower lip gently, lightly tugging on it.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Stare~ *Private, foo.*   Stare~ *Private, foo.* Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:02 am

Kurai blushed more as she tried to wrap her legs around his waist. "Come on...You don't need to be shy..." He said, biting his lip softly and stroking her legs. He deepened the kiss, pushing her softly against the wall of the alley next to the music store, he blushed as he felt his lip being clasped in her mouth, he deepened the kiss even further, rubbing and swirling his tongue around hers. Kurai never felt this experience towards someone in the same way he did with Mizore, he loved every second he spent with her. Really enjoying the passion they shared.
Back to top Go down
Mizore
Admin
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Stare~ *Private, foo.*   Stare~ *Private, foo.* Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:18 am

Mizore found herself sliding a hand under his shirt, rubbing his abs gently but roughly as she pressed her body completely against him, shivering a little from the feeling of him stroking her legs. "Kurai-kun..." She spoke his name softly, looking at him as she then kissed his neck, her cool lips trailing down his skin, occasionally licking.
Though, she was still shy to put her legs around his waist, considering she was wearing a skirt. Instead she made up for it by rubbing the upper half of her body against his chest, blushing at feeling the pleasure of her breasts being pressed against his body.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Stare~ *Private, foo.*   Stare~ *Private, foo.* Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:23 am

Kurai blushed softly as he continued stroking her thigh-highs, he smirked feeling her rather cold hands over his abs, her cold hands made him strain in pleasure as he tried not to moan from the coldness, "Mizore-Chan..." He responded softly as he moaned quietly as he was kissed by her soft,cold lips, "A-Ah...Mizore-Chan...Your lips are so cold...They feel good..." He spoke softly, blushing. He blushed more when he noticed her rather large breasts were being rubbed against his chest. He felt the soft skin of them rub against him, he enjoyed it as he bit his lip in shyness.
Back to top Go down
Mizore
Admin
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Stare~ *Private, foo.*   Stare~ *Private, foo.* Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:41 am

Mizore's free hand reached down to his hand rubbing her thighs, bringing it higher into her skirt to her ass as she continued rubbing his muscles. "Touch me..." She commanded smirking gently, nipping his neck gently letting her cool breath flow onto his soft skin as she spoke.
"Oh? You like that, Ku-" lick. "rai-" now she was kissing his jawbone, bringing his other hand to her breast. "Kun?"
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Stare~ *Private, foo.*   Stare~ *Private, foo.* Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:49 am

Kurai blushed like crazy, his entire face filled with a deep scarlet blush as he felt his hand go under her skirt and onto the soft skin of her ass. "I-Is that what you want?" he stuttered, "Very well then..." He spoke softly, groping her ass occasionally as her cupped and massaged her breast through her clothing. Her cold breath only increasing his pleasure. He groped her breast occasionally along with kissing her neck softly and passionately.
Back to top Go down
Mizore
Admin
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Stare~ *Private, foo.*   Stare~ *Private, foo.* Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:03 am

Mizore moaned quietly, feeling herself get turned on - if it was the groping or him kissing her neck, she didn't know, but she loved it. "Mmm... I like that..." She spoke quietly, her blush darkening as she licked his neck, sucking occasionally trying to find his soft spot.
She breathed hard, wrapping her arms around him hugging him tightly. "Do you..." She paused, feeling a little afraid to go futher, for the fact that this is the first time she has done something like this with someone else, and for the fact that she doesn't know if this is going too fast. "D-do you want to... you know... elsewhere?" She asked, blushing dark red in response. Well, she didn't exactly want to do it in an alley, considering that people probably would notice.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Stare~ *Private, foo.*   Stare~ *Private, foo.* Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:07 am

Kurai continued groping and massaging her, he groped her quite hard the last time, but not so much that it would hurt. "Mmm...I'm glad to know you're enjoying it as much as I am..." he said, blushing. "Ahh...Right there..." He exhaled heavily, in pleasure pointing to the spot where she sucked his neck on. "Uh...Sure...Where do you have in mind?" He said with a wink, waiting for her response.
Back to top Go down
Mizore
Admin
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Stare~ *Private, foo.*   Stare~ *Private, foo.* Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:21 am

Mizore paused, looking a little uncertain. Would this be okay? They didn't even go on a date yet, or get to know eachother before...
She fidgeted a little, moving to the side to hold his hand, making up her mind as she leaned forward. "My place?" She spoke quietly in her best seductive voice she could muster into his ear, tugging on his earlobe gently before moving away, walking in the direction of her place.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Stare~ *Private, foo.*   Stare~ *Private, foo.* Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:28 am

Kurai looked at her and blushed when she mentioned her place in her seductive voice. He looked at their connecting hands as Kurai squeezed hers softly. "That sounds appetizing..." He whispered back, blushing at his earlobe being bitten by such a pretty woman.
Back to top Go down
Mizore
Admin
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Stare~ *Private, foo.*   Stare~ *Private, foo.* Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:18 am

Mizore smiled lightly to hide her feeling of uncertainty, turning the corner out of the alley still holding his hand, giving it a gentle squeeze in return. She wouldn't deny that she felt right with him, but she was afraid of what might happen - like said before, Mizore has never had any relationship like this with anyone before. All she knows are from fanfiction that she forced herself to read out of pure boredom.

When they reached her house, Mizore led him inside, closing the door behind her she blushed lightly, hugging him pushing him against the wall gently. She didn't mind the climate of her house, but she knew that it was probably cold for Kurai - she kept it at a cool temperature constantly, so she wouldn't be too uncomfortable. Playing with a strand of his hair, Mizore leaned closer to him kissing his cheek. "I know it's cold, but please bare with it for the moment..." She spoke, blushing as she leaned upwards to give him a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Kurai

Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Stare~ *Private, foo.*   Stare~ *Private, foo.* Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:11 pm

Kurai was uncertain if she was ready to do this, but he was up for it if she was, he followed her down and out of the alley, rubbing her hand with his thumb, he also was never in a relationship like this, he just has hunches on what to do when pleasuring a female, he blushed slightly at the thought, he turned to Mizore giving her a gentle kiss on the cheek.

When they both reached Mizore's house, he noticed that she was blushing, which gave him a thought that this might've been her first time in doing something this deep, this also was the case for Kurai, he felt the cool temperature of her house interesting, but he didn't mind. He soon found himself backed up against a wall, he blushed softly as he started to kiss her neck softly, trying to find a sort of soft spot, he closed the gap between their lips, their lips pressing in a soft embrace as he deepened the kiss, he rubbed his tongue against hers in the ecstasy of passion they shared. "I don't mind...In fact I like it..." He spoke, not too flustered at the temperature.
Back to top Go down
Mizore
Admin
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Stare~ *Private, foo.*   Stare~ *Private, foo.* Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:59 pm

Mizore bit her lip as he kissed her neck, loving the feeling of his lips against her skin as she wrapped her arms around his neck, leaning her body against his closing the gap in between their bodies. She blushed, rubbing her tongue against his she deepened the kiss, feeling her heart race with every touch.
"Mmm..." She smiled lightly, looking into his eyes before pulling away, walking towards her room. Mizore paused in front of her door, looking back at him giving him a wink. "Well? You coming, Kurai-kun?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stare~ *Private, foo.*   Stare~ *Private, foo.* Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Stare~ *Private, foo.*
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Evolution :: Major Villages :: Land of Water :: Ongakugakure :: Music Store-
Jump to: