Shinobi Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Evolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Kyoichi's Epic Poem-ness
Okuni(complete) Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:33 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Long time no see/Mynaruto site
Okuni(complete) Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:51 am by Kyoraku

» Peaceful Paradise (Open!)
Okuni(complete) Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:57 am by Kyoichi Juki

» theme songs of doom and impending death
Okuni(complete) Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:08 am by Noel

» Kaijuu, Za (WIP)
Okuni(complete) Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:46 pm by Mizore

» Is the site dying??
Okuni(complete) Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:57 pm by Mizore

» A relaxing afternoon
Okuni(complete) Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:24 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Another day in the office
Okuni(complete) Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:14 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Boo! >D
Okuni(complete) Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:16 pm by Raiyeko Ishikawa

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Tue May 14, 2019 9:07 pm
Top posters
Mizore
Okuni(complete) I_vote_lcapOkuni(complete) I_voting_barOkuni(complete) I_vote_rcap 
Raiyeko Ishikawa
Okuni(complete) I_vote_lcapOkuni(complete) I_voting_barOkuni(complete) I_vote_rcap 
Dusty
Kurai
Kyoichi Juki
Ouka
Gecko Hawkins
Riddel Viper
Noel
Riku Tahara

Okuni(complete)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ouka

Ouka

Okuni(complete) Empty
PostSubject: Okuni(complete)   Okuni(complete) Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:13 pm

Character Template

Personal Information

Name: Okuni
Nickname:

Birthdate: 23 May
GREEK Zodiac Sign: Gemini

Family: (idk o-o)
Relationships: Married to Kanji Zen o-o. . .

Appearance Information

Height: 5'8"
Weight: (i'll guess o-o) uhhhh....124lbs??? o-o
Looks Image:(First one is big because idk o-o)
Spoiler:
Eye:Brown
Hair:dark brown
Special Accessories/additions:
Looks Description: Okuni's first design(Second pic) was made as the simplified priestess outfit found in Japan. Her alternate design was a race queen inspired outfit with priestess motifs. Her revamp design accentuates this concept by adding gold and the colors of the rainbow to her outfit.

Personality Information

Personality Description: Okuni is a flirty yet graceful maiden who is easily allured by the land's impressive generals. She strives to add a touch of elegance to the battle field, a feat which impresses most of her audience.
She is slightly more cynical in the second game and uses her coy attitude to hide her anger. Okuni cares more for her own personal beauty, wanting everyone to watch her dance.
Dislikes: Ew flirts o-o
Habits: Bad/annoying habit: She tends to say 'Phsaw' and 'Kyu' a lot and... good habit(sorta o-o): She tends to flirt boys and dis girls ^.^
Quirks: (not rly)
Goal: first person: To end world chaos with my dances and to lure all the men with it ^.~

Ninja Card

Affilitation: Yamagakure
Element(s): Fire and Lightning
Main: lightning
Sub: fire

Battle Strengths
Style: Kenjutsu. Her attacks all make use of her umbrella, she has deceptively decent reach and relatively good coverage in almost all attack directions. (It has a spike at the end of top of it)
Spoiler:

Clan
none

Physical Stats
Speed: 25
Stamina: 15
Strength: 15
Agility: 20
Physical Endurance: 15

Chakra Stats:
Chakra Reserves: 15
Chakra Control: 15

Mental Stats
Intelligence: 20

Jutsu

E rank:
Spoiler:
D rank:
Spoiler:
C rank:
Spoiler:
B rank:
Spoiler:
A rank:
Spoiler:

History and RP Sample

History: Okuni was born near a shrine in Yamagakure and was daughter to a blacksmith. She became a priestess there and, as part of her duties to help support the shrine, she was often sent to various places to perform dances and collect money(Ryo?). While performing there, she became widely known for her sensuous nembutsu dance and various humorous skits involving lovers spats. She was performing as early as eight or eleven years old. Various other accounts also confirm her presence at Ongakugakure though they each state different years and dances that she could have performed.

Pre-Academy Arc: Okuni was tutored by her mother for a couple months before she enrolled into the academy.

Academy Arc: Enrolled when she was 8, Okuni was a top student in the academy and succesfully made it to the rank of Genin after a couple years.

Genin Arc: It took Okuni a bit to master her Genin rank but slowly made it to the exams.

Chuunin Exam: By the time Okuni made it to the Chunin exams it was obvious that she had different was of fighting and different jutsu styles for she was master with Fire and Lightning elements.

Chuunin Arc: Okuni successfully made it through the exams with her dance-style fighting and evil pointy umbrella.

Jounin Exam: Okuni passed the Jounin exam with difficulty because her umbrella broke, but in the end she passed it successfully.

Jounin Arc: Okuni remained a Jounin for the most part of her life, but the only thing she ever wanted to do is be a dancing star.

RP Sample: Okuni began her day with a yawn as she walked towards her wardrobe to change from her silky, lace lined, pjs. She changed into her normal everyday outfit and walked to her kitchen to make herself some pancakes when she notice something missing in her room. She inspected the room and noticed her umbrella was missing.
Okuni’s memories from the day before were very distant. She could barely remember when she went to sleep. Then as she walked towards the kitchen she noticed something off place. She noticed the umbrella of hers in the closet for her shoes. “Now how did this get in here, kyu?”
RP Test
Back to top Go down
Raiyeko Ishikawa

Raiyeko Ishikawa

Okuni(complete) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okuni(complete)   Okuni(complete) Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:13 am

Approved unless another mod or an admin says otherwise.
Back to top Go down

Okuni(complete)
Page 1 of 1