Shinobi Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Evolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Kyoichi's Epic Poem-ness
Riddel Viper ~Complete~ Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:33 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Long time no see/Mynaruto site
Riddel Viper ~Complete~ Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:51 am by Kyoraku

» Peaceful Paradise (Open!)
Riddel Viper ~Complete~ Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:57 am by Kyoichi Juki

» theme songs of doom and impending death
Riddel Viper ~Complete~ Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:08 am by Noel

» Kaijuu, Za (WIP)
Riddel Viper ~Complete~ Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:46 pm by Mizore

» Is the site dying??
Riddel Viper ~Complete~ Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:57 pm by Mizore

» A relaxing afternoon
Riddel Viper ~Complete~ Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:24 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Another day in the office
Riddel Viper ~Complete~ Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:14 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Boo! >D
Riddel Viper ~Complete~ Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:16 pm by Raiyeko Ishikawa

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Tue May 14, 2019 9:07 pm
Top posters
Mizore
Riddel Viper ~Complete~ I_vote_lcapRiddel Viper ~Complete~ I_voting_barRiddel Viper ~Complete~ I_vote_rcap 
Raiyeko Ishikawa
Riddel Viper ~Complete~ I_vote_lcapRiddel Viper ~Complete~ I_voting_barRiddel Viper ~Complete~ I_vote_rcap 
Dusty
Kurai
Kyoichi Juki
Ouka
Gecko Hawkins
Riddel Viper
Noel
Riku Tahara

Riddel Viper ~Complete~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Riddel Viper

Riddel Viper

Riddel Viper ~Complete~ Empty
PostSubject: Riddel Viper ~Complete~   Riddel Viper ~Complete~ Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:42 pm

Character Template

Personal Information

Name: Riddel Viper
Nickname: (Optional)

Birthdate: March, 11, T minus 12
GREEK Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

Family: "General" Viper: Father, Deceased. Janice Viper, Mother. Glenn Viper, Older Brother.
Relationships: (Name your relation ships with the people around you.)

Appearance Information

Height: 4'5"
Weight: 73lbs
Looks Image:
Spoiler:
Eye: Bright green
Hair: Cherry blonde
Special Accessories/additions: Giant pink bangles on her wristswith 4 dangling chains on each bangle. Each chain has a heart on the end.
Looks Description: She is often seen wearing large shirts that act as both clothing for her upper and lower body. She usually does not wear any shoes but, if she does she wears large clogs that bring her height to about 5'2".

Personality Information

Personality Description: Riddel is very, very friendly flirty to others, especially other girls (she affectionately calls them "girlies"). She tries to make others either like her or simply be seduced by her so that they will do what she wants should the need ever arise.
Dislikes: Hot food, dark rooms, the color red.
Habits: Daydreaming and crying for small reasons.
Quirks: Hugging others, piggybacking off others, generally touching others a lot, and forming hearts with her hands.
Goal: To seduce and manipulate people to get whatever she wants until she dies.

Ninja Card

Affilitation: Yougangakure
Element(s):
Main: Fire
Sub: N/A

Battle Strengths
Style: Genjutsu

Clan
Name: (To make a clan, get an admin or mods approval first.)
Description: (At least a paragraph - so it gives more background information
  • Past:
(ALSO keep this realistic. No 20952986729852376892367 year old clans)
Location: (Where is it located? Please keep this realistic. So now castles in the skies.)
Current Leader:
Jutsu Specialty/Element: (Specialty your clan has? Tai, gen, nin, or a doujutsu? Also, what element is your clan mostly made of? Not all members will be this element, but the majority will be.)

Physical Stats
Speed: 5
Stamina: 5
Strength: 5
Agility: 10
Physical Endurance: 5

Chakra Stats:
Chakra Reserves: 15
Chakra Control: 15

Mental Stats
Intelligence: 20

Jutsu
(Try to keep a realistic amount of jutsu for each. So if you're genin, the highest rank of jutsu you're allowed to have is C, and even then it's low. If you're genin, the amount of C rank jutsu you're allowed is 4. Academy rank will only have E rank jutsu, occasional D rank. Chunnin won't have much S rank jutsu - 2 at the most. Also, you're allowed to have the basic jutsu even if it surpasses your rank - so water walking, tree climbing, substitution, etc. If you want, you don't have to do that - it's fun learning those IC as a genin.)

E rank:
Spoiler:

D rank:
Spoiler:

C rank:

Spoiler:

B rank:

A rank:

S rank:

History and RP Sample

History:

Pre-Academy Arc: As a child, Riddel spent most of her time by herself or with her father since her brother, Glenn, never played with her. Her father was known as General to others and simply daddy to her and she never really had a reason to learn his actual name. She mimiked her father's cheerfullness and eventually she was simply always happy because of what started off as simply acting.

Academy Arc: She did very well in the academy because she devoted almost all of her time to studying and quickly mastered the jutsu that were required to advance. She graduated at the age of 9.

Genin Arc: As a genin, she spends most of her time reading or occasionally doing a mission. She doesn't socialize with others very often but, she is very friendly to any partners she has while out of missions or small assignments.

Chuunin Exam:

Chuunin Arc:

Jounin Exam:

Jounin Arc:

ANBU Arc:

RP Sample:
RP Test A test? Fine...

Riddel stood and stared directly into the eyes of her instructor. "You may begin whenever you're ready Miss Viper." She didn't move a muscle a simply stood there. Then as if she was breaking out of a trance, she smiled brightly and nodded her head dramatically. "Kay!" She placed her hands together and her hair fluttered behind her a bit for a moment as she built up energy. "Bunshin no Jutsu!" Once the puff cloud had vanished, another Riddel stood next to her. However, there was one major difference between the two. This newly formed Riddel had considerably larger breasts than the original. The chestier Riddel walked towards the instructor and leaned forward. "Did I do a good job instructor?" She was obviously having fun with the exam from the wide smile on her face and the light tone in her voice. The instructor waved his arms through the air, causing the illusion to vanish and, after taking a moment to compose himself, he looked at Riddel and cleared his throat. "Uh, y-yes I suppose that was fine. However, I am going to be taking points off because it was obvious who the real Riddel Viper was."
Back to top Go down
Mizore
Admin
Mizore

Riddel Viper ~Complete~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riddel Viper ~Complete~   Riddel Viper ~Complete~ Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:13 am

Riddel Viper ~Complete~ Approved
Back to top Go down
https://shinobievo.forumotion.net

Riddel Viper ~Complete~
Page 1 of 1