Shinobi Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Evolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Kyoichi's Epic Poem-ness
Noel ~Complete~ Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:33 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Long time no see/Mynaruto site
Noel ~Complete~ Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:51 am by Kyoraku

» Peaceful Paradise (Open!)
Noel ~Complete~ Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:57 am by Kyoichi Juki

» theme songs of doom and impending death
Noel ~Complete~ Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:08 am by Noel

» Kaijuu, Za (WIP)
Noel ~Complete~ Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:46 pm by Mizore

» Is the site dying??
Noel ~Complete~ Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:57 pm by Mizore

» A relaxing afternoon
Noel ~Complete~ Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:24 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Another day in the office
Noel ~Complete~ Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:14 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Boo! >D
Noel ~Complete~ Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:16 pm by Raiyeko Ishikawa

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Tue May 14, 2019 9:07 pm
Top posters
Mizore
Noel ~Complete~ I_vote_lcapNoel ~Complete~ I_voting_barNoel ~Complete~ I_vote_rcap 
Raiyeko Ishikawa
Noel ~Complete~ I_vote_lcapNoel ~Complete~ I_voting_barNoel ~Complete~ I_vote_rcap 
Dusty
Kurai
Kyoichi Juki
Ouka
Gecko Hawkins
Riddel Viper
Noel
Riku Tahara

Noel ~Complete~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Riddel Viper

Riddel Viper

Noel ~Complete~ Empty
PostSubject: Noel ~Complete~   Noel ~Complete~ Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:37 pm

Character Template

Personal Information

Name: Noel (Noel Altered)
Nickname: Mi'lady (Preferred "name")

Birthdate: October 5th, T minus 21
GREEK Zodiac Sign: Libra

Family: Victor, Father and Isabelle, Mother
Relationships: She has a natural affinity for creatures who are usually bound by summon contracts.

Appearance Information

Height: 5'6"
Weight: 110lbs
Looks Image:
Spoiler:
Eye: Orange
Hair: Light Blonde
Special Accessories/additions: She always wears formal dresses with a large bow.
Looks Description: When she fuses with her summons, her appearance changes dramatically.

Personality Information

Personality Description: Noel is very formal with others, even those she is close with. She always adresses others using some sort of honorific title, even if they are a child. During battle she is very quiet and will rarely ever respond to an opponents questions.
Likes: Tea, dimly lit areas, silence, depictions of death (metaphorical stuff, skulls, etc.), and ...explosions.
Dislikes: Pitch black areas, bright areas, proud people, arrogant people, and large areas of water.
Habits: "Zoning out", toying with opponents, and walking around the mines of Yamagakure.
Quirks: Likes to collect swords
Goal: To make Yamagakure the strongest nation. (Which will in turn make her the most powerful person in the world, so she hopes.)

Ninja Card

Element(s):
Main: Alteration
Sub: Earth

Battle Strengths
Style: Alteration
Kenjutsu

Clan (I'm assuming I can go ahead and make a clan since this IS a kage >.>)
Name: Altered Ones
Description: The Altered Ones originally began as regular ninja. As they battled, they often used summons to assist in battle and they became more an more connected with the summons they used. Gradually, the ninja began to learn to work better and better with the summons until they learned how to temporarily fuse with their summons using an alteration of a transformation jutsu (Sorta like when Naruto and Gamabunta did a joint transformation jutsu). The two share each others strengths and these particular people are so skilled that they can continue to draw on the power of their summon until the two completely and permanately fuse. Permanent fusing results in banishment from the clan. An individual who is permanately fused to a summon will almost always look similar to an angel or demon, regardless of the actual summon used. The Altered Ones are not bound by contracts to specific creatures due to their natural affinity to the summon creatures. Most of the Altered Ones do not summon creatures to fight individually and almost always fuse with the summoned creature. Altered Ones will often undergo drastic personality changes when fusing with summons.
  • Past: I believe I did most of the past in the description ^.^

Current Leader: Noel
Jutsu Specialty/Element: Alteration

Physical Stats
Speed: 35
Stamina: 25
Strength: 20
Agility: 25
Physical Endurance: 15

Chakra Stats:
Chakra Reserves: 30
Chakra Control: 20

Mental Stats
Intelligence: 45

Jutsu

E rank:
Spoiler:

D rank:
Spoiler:

C rank:
Spoiler:

B rank:
Spoiler:

A rank:
Spoiler:

S rank:
Spoiler:

History and RP Sample

History

Pre-Academy Arc: Noel was born to a wealthy family and spent the majority of her young life learning to be proper. She didn't mind it too much since she knew no other life and she didn't have too many responsibilities so she grew up pretty carefree and happy.

Academy Arc: In the academy Noel showed incredible skill in all aspects and was considered to be a genius. She graduated the academy at an early age and spent the majority of her time training or attending social parties for her parents.

Genin Arc: Generic Genin stuff, passed the chuunin exams with flying colors blah >.>

Chuunin Arc: She began to learn of her Clan's heritage and what using Alteration really meant. She began training very hard in Alteration and quickly became one of the most promising Alteration users in the clan. She used her budding alteration powers to assisst her in missions depending on the nature and quickly developed a reputation for the unpredictable behavior that went with using Alteration skills.

Jounin Arc: As a jounin she had almost completely developed her Alteration skills and worked entirely on her own. She dealt with primarily remote missions or assassinations since her alterations gave her great versitility in her missions and her loyalty to the village earned her the respect and trust of many of the higher ups. She was promoted directly from a Jounin to the position of Yamakage, partly thanks to her family's well developed connections.

ANBU Arc: Never was an ANBU.

RP Sample:
RP Test

Last edited by Riddel Viper on Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:22 am; edited 19 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dusty
The Great Mushy ★
Dusty

Noel ~Complete~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noel ~Complete~   Noel ~Complete~ Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:10 am

you really dont have to do this if you dont want to. i dont wnat to pressure you. and im sorry if i did pressure you. Q.Q
Back to top Go down
Riddel Viper

Riddel Viper

Noel ~Complete~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noel ~Complete~   Noel ~Complete~ Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:14 pm

Don't worry, I wanna do this ^.^
Back to top Go down
Dusty
The Great Mushy ★
Dusty

Noel ~Complete~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noel ~Complete~   Noel ~Complete~ Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:26 pm

by my power granted within me....i here by approve this application
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Noel ~Complete~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noel ~Complete~   Noel ~Complete~ Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Noel ~Complete~
Page 1 of 1