Shinobi Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Evolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Kyoichi's Epic Poem-ness
Mushy meets the juki Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:33 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Long time no see/Mynaruto site
Mushy meets the juki Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:51 am by Kyoraku

» Peaceful Paradise (Open!)
Mushy meets the juki Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:57 am by Kyoichi Juki

» theme songs of doom and impending death
Mushy meets the juki Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:08 am by Noel

» Kaijuu, Za (WIP)
Mushy meets the juki Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:46 pm by Mizore

» Is the site dying??
Mushy meets the juki Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:57 pm by Mizore

» A relaxing afternoon
Mushy meets the juki Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:24 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Another day in the office
Mushy meets the juki Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:14 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Boo! >D
Mushy meets the juki Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:16 pm by Raiyeko Ishikawa

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Tue May 14, 2019 9:07 pm
Top posters
Mizore
Mushy meets the juki I_vote_lcapMushy meets the juki I_voting_barMushy meets the juki I_vote_rcap 
Raiyeko Ishikawa
Mushy meets the juki I_vote_lcapMushy meets the juki I_voting_barMushy meets the juki I_vote_rcap 
Dusty
Kurai
Kyoichi Juki
Ouka
Gecko Hawkins
Riddel Viper
Noel
Riku Tahara

Mushy meets the juki

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dusty
The Great Mushy ★
Dusty

Mushy meets the juki Empty
PostSubject: Mushy meets the juki   Mushy meets the juki Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:30 am

mushy had walked over to the underworld village in order to speak with Kyoichi juki in terms of the tailed beast problem they have been fearing and preparring for. she wanted to know what his personal opinion was on the situation. she had heard that some kage's wnated to use the 10 tails, she hoped kyo was not one of them. Kurai of the music country agreed with her ideals, but woulf the famous Kyoichi? she wasn't sure. Though, before she could make it into the village, she was stopped by a group of ANBU.

"what are you doing her, this seems a little bit out fo your territorry lava shinobi." one ANBU said noticing her headband on her thigh.

"im here to speak to an old friend." she said clamly, but her patience was running thin.

"i think you should turn back, i havent heard of an arrival of a lava shinobi." the same ANBU said as another more idiotic ANBU spoke out.

"The road is right behind you girl. dont let the door hit you on the way out."
he said in a stuck up tone.

Mushy was pissed, grabbing the ANBU by the collar and lifting him in the air with an annoyed facial expression. "look here punk, you better learn to respect your higher ups before i knock your lights out!" she said as the other ANBU pulled out swords. she was about to open a major can of "whop ass" on all fo them if they didn't back off.
Back to top Go down
Kyoichi Juki

Kyoichi Juki

PostSubject: Re: Mushy meets the juki   Mushy meets the juki Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:47 am

Normally, when an unknown approach the settlements, the ANBU intercept and either take care of the problem or wait until reinforcements. The only useful reinforcements a squad of ANBU could use would be the kage himself. An ANBU bursted through the doors of Kyoichi's office, just for Kyo to lightly turn his head to the ANBU and question softly. "What's wrong?"
The ANBU swiftly replied in a concerned tone of voice. "The Kage of Lava Country is at the gates." Kyoichi paused, standing swiftly and making his way over to his file cabinet and opening the last drawer, while kneeling down. He went from the "E" in which the files started to the letter "S" and pulled out a file on the person in question.
He turned to the ANBU, closing the file cabinet with his foot in the process and handed him the folder. "Leave every ANBU at their station." Don't want to get hit in the back in case of an invasion. He swiftly left his office, keeping his black tailored suit and maroon tie on. He didn't have time to change into something more ideal for battle.

He was then in front of Dusty, resting a hand on her wrist and his ocean blue eyes trained at hers. "Let's stay civilized here. No need for hostile relations between two nations." With the threat of the Bijuu, war was the last thing Kyoichi wanted.
Back to top Go down
Dusty
The Great Mushy ★
Dusty

PostSubject: Re: Mushy meets the juki   Mushy meets the juki Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:04 am

"This is not a hostile relationship between our countries, just a hostile relationship that will result in my foot up your ANBU's ass if he acts like a punk again." she said tossing the ANBU a little ways from her. she new beating the crap out of him wouldn't ger her any points, so she held back. after that she merely turned to the Juki with her right hand on her hip. "Always on gaurd Kyoichi, such strict defence......though i can understand in these times. i myself have had to raise arms around my village incase the bijuu get angsty. actually, thats the reason i came here today. i wanted to speak about how you plan to handle the bijuu threat." she said calmly, almost sad on her last sentance. she hated the bijuu right now. even if they died they would be reborn and wreak havoc again. this was such a horrific situation that she only saw one way to actually achieve a "win" situation. "but, i also come here to speak of another bijuu. the ten tails. history says you were direct decendants, i want you to explain this whole legend so i may understand it in a deeper knowledge than i do now." she said clamly.

(ooc: her name is mushasune, Dusty is just a name for the profile ^^)
Back to top Go down
Gecko Hawkins

Gecko Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Mushy meets the juki   Mushy meets the juki Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:34 am

(OOC: I edited my looks Mushy Embarassed )

Out of nowhere staying camouflaged for a long time like a chameleon the very tall and slim figure of Gecko Hawkins appeared approaching the two kages with a slow walk.
He was dressed in his usual black costume with a red tie and a tall hat.
Gecko had a slight smirk on his face while the shadow of the hat covered his eyes.
Hawkins finally reached to where the Kages were and stood a few feet away from the conversation.

"Is there a problem, Kage-sama?" He said as he raised his hat a bit while his smirk disappeared and his black eyes looked at his Kage straight into the eyes with his usual serious look. "Are we going to war?"
If by any chance the Lava Village Kage was going to assasult he had already stationed a few chameleons not far from here and one lightning defense gecko was prepared to be send forth in any case along with the flying gecko with the paralyzing odor.
Second to that Gecko could always activate the Haki but he only used it in heated up situations.
Back to top Go down
Kyoichi Juki

Kyoichi Juki

PostSubject: Re: Mushy meets the juki   Mushy meets the juki Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:15 pm

Kyoichi nodded, as if he agreed with Mushasune, and withdrew his hand from her wrist that held the ANBU. He turned to the tossed ANBU to see that he was alright and then returned his gaze to Mushasune. His voice was much more serious, as well as his expression. "Tossing around my ANBU, despite what they said to you, isn't a good way to get on my good side, neither is it a smart idea if you wish to be peaceful, or neutral with the Demon Country." If I really wanted to, I could call that an act of war, but I don't want to drag this village into a senseless war.

Kyoichi turned to Gecko, his ocean blue eyes scanning his onyx orbs before he answered the question. "No, at least not yet." Kyoichi turned back to Mushasune with an even more serious look. "Now, what is it you have come here for?"
Back to top Go down
Dusty
The Great Mushy ★
Dusty

PostSubject: Re: Mushy meets the juki   Mushy meets the juki Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:12 am

(na, its cool, i figured as much. as long as you were approved its fine ^^)

Mushy merely raised an eyebrow, she seemed to have senced chakra from nearby,but when she looked around, there was nothing; until the jounin showed up. she merely raised an eyebrow as she opened herself to both the jounin and the kage, facing both of them. she crossed her arms over her chest as she listened intently. "What are you trying to say Kyoichi? Are you willing to start a pointless war when the current threat are the bijuu because i "tossed" your ANBU after insulting me? if you ask me that itself is pure idiocy, but im sure you ment it in an defferent way, am i wrong?" she said seriously with a tone of dislike to Kyo's approach to the situation. "if you are willing to go at such leangths due to such a minor situation compared to the more drastic ones that we face now, than im not sure that you should hear me "repeat" why i came here. yes, i say repeat becasue while you were paying attention to your ANBU's condition from a toss, i had already tolf what i had come here for. I would have expected a Juki to be more....observant. as i remember, dont the histry books refer you as great shinobi? and dont great shinobi listen?" she said also seriously now walking inbetween kyo and the jounin. " Kyoichi Juki, i mean this in no offensive sense as to start a war with you, honestly i beleive that the possiblity of a bijuu attack while we would be at war would destroy us. Thus, strating a war would be a idiotic choice." she said as she left, she had no reall appreciation for the juki now...she just thought about the legend. you would think the juki would be nicer do to being the ofspring of the demon, whom seemed like a smart and kind girl on her own.
Back to top Go down
Kyoichi Juki

Kyoichi Juki

PostSubject: Re: Mushy meets the juki   Mushy meets the juki Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:09 am

Kyoichi sighed softly, and let the female go on about her rant as he loosened his tie slightly. Once she was done speaking, he then retorted sharply. "I consider everyone in Makaigakure to be my family, whether they have the Juki name or not. I've seen what war can do to a country, and I've lost my fair share of loved ones. I don't know how you feel about your country, but if your going come to my village and lay a finger on my family and then demand some information from me and then be a smartass and try to lecture me, then you can turn your pretty little ass around and leave my country." He then motioned for the ANBU team to return to their post via a hand signal, and they disappeared. He turned to Gecko, and spoke in a much more soft, and relaxed tone. "Gecko, there's a team of genin waiting for you in the village. They need a Jounin sensei for the day."

(Just consider it a B-rank mission. You get a 40 point reward, and you need 1200 words.)
Back to top Go down
Gecko Hawkins

Gecko Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Mushy meets the juki   Mushy meets the juki Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:12 am

Gecko just listened the speech of the great Mushy and observed her head to toes.
He brought his hat back down when she finished talking and left.
When both turned their backs on each other Kyoichi told Gecko about his new mission and with a slight nod Gecko disappeared.

-Exit-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mushy meets the juki   Mushy meets the juki Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Mushy meets the juki
Page 1 of 1