Shinobi Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Evolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Kyoichi's Epic Poem-ness
Juki Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:33 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Long time no see/Mynaruto site
Juki Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:51 am by Kyoraku

» Peaceful Paradise (Open!)
Juki Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:57 am by Kyoichi Juki

» theme songs of doom and impending death
Juki Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:08 am by Noel

» Kaijuu, Za (WIP)
Juki Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:46 pm by Mizore

» Is the site dying??
Juki Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:57 pm by Mizore

» A relaxing afternoon
Juki Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:24 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Another day in the office
Juki Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:14 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Boo! >D
Juki Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:16 pm by Raiyeko Ishikawa

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Tue May 14, 2019 9:07 pm
Top posters
Mizore
Juki I_vote_lcapJuki I_voting_barJuki I_vote_rcap 
Raiyeko Ishikawa
Dusty
Kurai
Kyoichi Juki
Ouka
Gecko Hawkins
Riddel Viper
Noel
Riku Tahara

Juki

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyoichi Juki

Kyoichi Juki

Juki Empty
PostSubject: Juki   Juki Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:22 am

Clan
Name: Juki
Description: With their Doujutsu, the Myoume, the Juki are a formidable foe and powerful army to face. Though, the Myoume only activates when the user watches their only known family die. The Juki often hide a boy away from the rest of his family and sacrifice one of his family members to force the Myoume to come out in a prodigy. Their shinobi 'bred' for war.

Because of the demon blood the Juki have, they live double the normal lifetime of a human, and therefore, look younger than they should.
  • Past:
The history of the Juki clan is shrouded in myths. The most popular one, is that someone laid with the ten tailed demon, and through the mixture of demon blood, chakra and DNA, the Myoume was made. It is also rumored that the Juki clan had something to do with the sealing of the ten tailed demon into a human.
Current Leader: Kyoichi Juki
Jutsu Specialty/Element: Doujutsu: Fire Element
Clan Abilities: Myoume:

Stage one: The user gains the ability to watch the enemy move their chakra and prepare it for a jutsu, and can also see the user move chakra to nearby elements if they plan to use them for their jutsu. (Example would be a water user moving his chakra into a nearby body of water, the user would be able to see that)
Temporary stat boost: As long as the Myoume is activated, the user gains a better understanding to the way to move and control chakra. +5 Chakra control until Myoume is deactivated

Stage two: The user retains the powers from stage one. Stage two, the user can monitor the enemies chakra to the point where they can see their chakra move towards them in an attempt to activate a genjutsu. Chakra is then immediately shot into the brain, greatly increasing how fast the user can think and send messages to the body. Along with this, it also allows a greater defensive against genjutsu.
Temporary stat boost: The Myoume increases awareness, reaction time and the ability to think with pure chakra bursts to the brain. +10 Intelligence until Myoume is deactivated

Stage three: The user retains the powers from stage one and two. With another advance to the eye, the user can now see muscle fibers and the skeletal system, along with messages coming from the enemies brain. Though, this is only if the enemy is close enough to the user in order for this to actually be effective. The user can't see messages from the brain to the body if the enemy is more than five feet away from the user.
Temporary stat boost: The Myoume can see how structurally sound the body is, and gives the user reassurance that they can take some damage. +5 Physical Endurance until Myoume is deactivated

Stage four: The user retains the powers from stage one, two and three. The fourth stage allows the user to see the enemies organs and veins, allowing to see peoples heartbeats through solid objects to a limited extent. An example would be that he can't see someone through a four foot thick wall.

Demon Stage: This stage is unlocked only during a time in which the user feels extreme emotions, whether it be happiness, sadness, or anger. During this time, the users eyes turn dark red and the pupils turn white, while the pupils form a star. The user is much more sinister, allowing whatever emotions they are feeling come out in a more exciting manner.
Temporary stat boost: Unleashing the demon blood inside of the Juki, they gain much enhanced abilities. +10 All stats, lasts seven posts, then cannot be used again for the entire topic.

Clan Jutsu: Name: Technique: Anti-Ambush
Type: Ninjutsu
Sub-Class: -
Element: -
Range: 0-1000 feet
Charge Time: -
Duration: Until jutsu is dispelled
Chakra Cost: Minor-Huge
Description: The user lets chakra drift into the ground, and depending on the amount of chakra used, the user can now feel vibrations in the ground and on trees. Usually, a small amount of chakra can make a 20 foot radius. A decent amount, 100 feet. A good amount, 200 feet. A large amount, 500 feet. Most of your chakra, 1000 feet.

Name: Technique: Stealth
Range: -
Duration: Until jutsu is dispelled
Chakra Cost: Minor
Description: The user wraps a thin layer of chakra around the persons' entire body. This blocks any sounds or smells to come from the user. The drawback from this is that the user cannot say anything or hear anything. This forces groups of Juki to use a hand language that they learn at a very young age.

Name: Technique: Entrance
Range: 0-2 Meters
Duration: 10 posts. After the ten posts, the user loses all of their chakra, and the hole is permanent.
Chakra Cost: Minor-Huge
Description: The user lets chakra sink into an object, and the chakra rips the material apart evenly, big enough to make a hole to crawl through. It can later be placed back together, to leave no trace of ever being there. Though, the person must remain in very close proximity to the place where they made the hole. This works with literally any material that isn't a gas, but it cannot last very long without taking a toll on the users chakra.

Name: Silent Dispatch
Type: Taijutsu
Sub-Class: Ninjutsu
Range: 0-10 meters
Charge Time: 1 post
Duration: -
Chakra Cost: Minor-Good-Huge
Description: The user wraps the enemy in a thin layer of chakra, not allowing any sound to leave their body. This can be done from a decent distance, but it cannot be done being more then a hundred feet away, and that is if the shinobi is skilled in chakra control. The user then approaches the enemy and either simply knocks out or kills the person in a various number of ways. It could be a stab to the spine, snap of the spinal cord, cut of the windpipe and plentiful other ways. The user then hides the body by splitting the ground with their chakra and burying them if they are dead, and placing the ground back. The Juki are usually decent enough to mark their grave with a kunai, or some marker if they lack one.

Name: Technique: Apprehend Target
Type: Genjutsu
Duration: 3 posts
Chakra Cost: Good
Description: This genjutsu only requires you to either touch the target or trick the target to touch something you have touched. It launches the target into a dizzy, extremely unable to focus state, this lasts for a few minutes(Three posts) and then the target either passes out, or is released from the genjutsu. Depending on their willpower and their chakra.

Name: Mind Wipe
Sub-Class: Kinjutsu
Duration: 1 post
Chakra Cost: Good
Description: The user uses chakra to enter the victims brain, where it stores memories, and effectively destroys certain parts of the persons' memories. This would be information that the user would want the person not to remember, perhaps a code or a scene of events. It cannot, however, make someone forget a jutsu, or a skill that they have learned. It could, however, make the person forget the handseals required for the jutsu for a short period, as if to simply delay the jutsu from being able to happen. The jutsu is very limited, the user cannot be in someone's brain for more then thirty seconds(One post) because of the taxing on the users chakra and the stress of going through someone elses' mind. Because of this, only one action, or memory can be forgotten. Afterward, the victim is usually completely confused during and after the process. The hard part of this jutsu is the fact that if the person can avoid physical touching, then they can avoid it. Though, if the person overpowers them and activates the jutsu, it is impossible to stop it unless by a third party.

Last edited by Kyoichi Juki on Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

Juki
Page 1 of 1