Shinobi Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Evolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Kyoichi's Epic Poem-ness
Juki, Kyoichi Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:33 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Long time no see/Mynaruto site
Juki, Kyoichi Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:51 am by Kyoraku

» Peaceful Paradise (Open!)
Juki, Kyoichi Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:57 am by Kyoichi Juki

» theme songs of doom and impending death
Juki, Kyoichi Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:08 am by Noel

» Kaijuu, Za (WIP)
Juki, Kyoichi Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:46 pm by Mizore

» Is the site dying??
Juki, Kyoichi Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:57 pm by Mizore

» A relaxing afternoon
Juki, Kyoichi Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:24 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Another day in the office
Juki, Kyoichi Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:14 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Boo! >D
Juki, Kyoichi Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:16 pm by Raiyeko Ishikawa

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Tue May 14, 2019 9:07 pm
Top posters
Mizore
Juki, Kyoichi I_vote_lcapJuki, Kyoichi I_voting_barJuki, Kyoichi I_vote_rcap 
Raiyeko Ishikawa
Dusty
Kurai
Kyoichi Juki
Ouka
Gecko Hawkins
Riddel Viper
Noel
Riku Tahara

Juki, Kyoichi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyoichi Juki

Kyoichi Juki

Juki, Kyoichi Empty
PostSubject: Juki, Kyoichi   Juki, Kyoichi Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:18 am

Character Template

Personal Information

Name: Kyoichi Juki
Nickname: Kyo

Birthdate: October 25
GREEK Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

Family:

Kazuma Juki - Father - Deceased
Moza Juki - Brother - Alive
Hyoishi Juki - Son - Alive
Relationships: -

Appearance Information

Height: 6'6"
Weight: 201
Looks Image:
Spoiler:
Eye: Ocean Blue
Hair: Onyx Black
Special Accessories/additions: Clothes are fire-resistant
Looks Description: Kyoichi wears a black suit with a maroon tie during the hours in which he leads the village. At home, or while he personally trains himself, he often wears loose clothing, such as T-Shirts and loose fitting jeans. His slightly tanned skin goes along well with his ocean blue eyes and onyx black hair.

Personality Information

Personality Description: Kyoichi is a very professional man, often putting business before curiosities and such, doesn't like to steer off topic or the matter at hand. He's a no-bullshitter, straight up man that likes to be told and tell it how it is. He likes to look at a situation, and decide by himself, without being rushed on what should be done. He thinks best when chewing on a stick of dango.

When he's relaxing, training, hanging out with his fellow villagers, he's much more laid back, can take some bull and enjoys a nice training exercise. Though, there isn't much that can challenge him these days. He has a nice personality, and a relaxed attitude, but despite this, he doesn't appreciate anyone trying to ruin his off time with business or accuse him of actions he didn't do. There's a path you don't want to get on when around this type of Kyoichi, and you can do down that path pretty easy.

When he's in his village, spending time with his family, he can't stop smiling. Usually it's his son he spends time with, but he does enjoy to see his brother and share the happiness as much as he can before he goes back out to the settlements, on the front lines to wait for a war that'll never happen. He could try to change the Juki's culture, but at the current moment he was pushing it with not making Hyoishi go through training. He believes in the Juki clan, he has never doubted them, he simply personally needs more than what he's originally been given.

Dislikes: Disrespect, Threats, Surprises, Odd happenings
Habits: Training, Eating Dango, Training Genin
Quirks: Tapping his fingers
Goal: Kyoichi has faced hardship after hardship in his life, and after all of it, he only wishes to protect his village, his family, and his clan.

Ninja Card

Affilitation: Makaigakure
Element(s):
Main: Fire
Sub: Lightning, Earth

Battle Strengths
Style: Main: Ninjutsu Sub: Taijutsu, Genjutsu

Clan
Name: Juki
Description: (Refer To Juki Clan Topic)
  • Past:
(Refer to Juki Clan Topic)
Current Leader: Kyoichi Juki
Jutsu Specialty/Element: Doujutsu: Fire Element

Physical Stats
Speed: 5+40
Stamina: 5+20
Strength: 5+20
Agility: 5+30
Physical Endurance: 5+20

Chakra Stats:
Chakra Reserves: 5+40
Chakra Control: 5+20

Mental Stats
Intelligence: 5+20

Jutsu

E rank:
Spoiler:

D rank:

C rank:
Spoiler:

B rank:
Spoiler:

A rank:

Spoiler:

S rank:
Spoiler:

History and RP Sample

History:

Pre-Academy Arc: Kyoichi was the product of Kazuma Juki, the clan leader of the Juki. Makaigakure rejoiced on the day of his birth, the beginning of the rise of what would be a shinobi that would wow the world beyond comprehension. Kyoichi's upbringing was one of no mercy, no break. Whether he was sleeping, or stuffing knowledge into his brain or being trained to throw kunai and wield a sword. The definition of a childhood in Makaigakure is much different than any other village. Kyoichi was only allowed to spend time with his mother during lessons, and she was the only family member he was allowed to see. Though, he didn't look to his mother as much as anything other than a teacher. His sensei.

Academy Arc: When his mother attempted to give birth to a second son, she was successful, but unfortunately died shortly after the birth. Kyoichi, given a very short break from his training, was allowed to visit his mother shortly after, only to have her die while she spoke to her first son. Her last words to him was "Be strong enough to protect the ones you love." Kyoichi, shortly afterward, gained the Myoume, and at the age of eight, was thrown into the shinobi academy. There was no time to grieve, there was no time for emotional attachments. There was only time to train, to become stronger. Now, Kyoichi had an ambition to become strong enough to protect his clan. He had passion, he had motivation, he had the tools, and if he had to kill himself in the process, he would become stronger!

The other children didn't have as much motivation as Kyoichi did, but they were all just as skilled as him, until he activated his Myoume. Then he had a serious advantage, knowing what jutsu they would preform just by a glance. He was one out of five shinobi to have it, and only one other genin had the powerful bloodline so early in their life. A female, which was placed on his team when he graduated from the academy.

Genin Arc: Naturally, Kyoichi was pushing himself to become the best shinobi on the planet, in honor of his passed mother. The other male on his team didn't serve as much competition to him, with the advantage of the Myoume, but the female was his equal in almost every way. This caused them to be rivals, though, they didn't hate each other, often they were friends and spent time together, utilizing the free time they had effectively. Though, once one tries to say that they're better than the other, full scale war breaks out and their sensei, would often use this to destroy their teamwork but later punish them with tedious exercises.

The short time that they were genin, was a peaceful time for Kyoichi. He was doing what he wanted to do, forming friendships to last a lifetime, and he was truly happy. Good things don't last, though, and war. War never changes.

Chuunin Exam: When Kyoichi was nine, he was placed in the chuunin exams by his sensei, and with the help of his male teammate and his female friend, they triumphed everything that they came across. The written test was a walk in the park, surviving in the wilderness under harsh conditions while hunting down other ninja was as easy as anything, with their stealth jutsu to assist them on sneaking up on other ninja. The one on one battles were thwarted easily with their Myoume, until they reached the last stage of the exam.

The last two genin left, that would have to face off against each other, would be Kyoichi versus his female companion. After several taijutsu battles, trying to avoid stressing their bodies with the Myoume, they simultaneously activated their second stage of the Myoume. They engaged in the ninjutsu battle, and it ended with Kyoichi surrendering, despite having the exam in the bag. He couldn't bring himself to kill his friend, which what was the examiner planned for him to do. She went on to then gain the rank of Chuunin, and with the Juki pulling their strings, got Kyoichi the rank of Chuunin as well. Their male teammate did not, and was sent back to be a genin.

Chuunin Arc: A chuunin at nine years old, it was certainly a goal worth celebrating. And Kyoichi got a reward, as well as his female friend. They both were given a few days to simply relax which was probably the one time Kyoichi didn't know what he would do with his time. He usually spent it with his female companion, and their bond only grew stronger over the years.

Two years past, Kyoichi continued to stay on top of his game, and grew much more apart from his jounin sensei, training his new stage of the Myoume with his fellow chuunin. They both assisted the academy, training some students for awhile. This occupied a small count of the two years. Kyoichi soon got sick of the repetitiveness of his life, and aspired to be a jounin. When he went for the jounin exams at the age of eleven, his father approached him, Kazuma Juki. He offered to train him, and Kyoichi eagerly agreed. He hadn't even known that he had father, of course he would love for him to train him. Kazuma took him out of the village, which was against the rules, but Kazuma had some rule breaking authority.

He promised his female friend he would return, and they would become a jounin together.

Five years past.

Kyoichi returned the village a new person, sixteen years old. Not only did he train with his father, but he helped his father slaughter countless bandits that were raiding villages. It certainly gave him a different few to the world. The first thing he did upon returning, was run to his female friends house, only to find out that she was on a mission. She was a Jounin now. It kind of crushed his heart, but he soon got over it, not wanting to let her win and become stronger than him. He took the Jounin exams.

Jounin Exam: With his new training from his father, the tests that he faced in the jounin exams were nothing. Written test after written test, mental strain on mental strain, fight after fight. He continued when others pushed their body beyond repair. Kyoichi Juki emerged from that with the third stage of his Myoume, and the rank of Jounin.

Jounin Arc: Kyoichi ran into the embrace of his female friend, to find that the time away from each other only made their friendship grow, into something more than a friendship. They become lovers. Kyoichi, was once again truly happy, he could wish for nothing more. The respect of his peers, the acceptance of his father and the love of the person he held most dear to his heart.

Good things don't last though. And war.

War never changes.

The settlements were assaulted by the armies of bandits that Kyoichi and Kazuma had instigated. Normally, if they had fought fairly, they would have been slaughtered, but they knew this. They attacked when the most Juki were sleeping, on the weakest settlement, as another army assaulted another. The Juki couldn't scramble the shinobi fast enough. Kyoichi was awoke by his lover, in which they both set out from the village and ran through the tunnels. They bursted out of the tunnel to burning buildings and corpses.

They both split up, heading in different directions, knowing that they'd both be fine at the end of the day. Kyoichi came upon a ground of four bandits, about to cut down a defenseless woman, in which he stopped the blade with his hand with a burst of speed. With a quick disarm and the use of his speed, he ended the four swiftly and helped the woman to her feet and sent her in the directions of the tunnel.

After bandaging his wound, he continued to clear out the bandits, wondering where the ANBU were and why they weren't using the art of Silent Dispatch to quickly take the raiders down. He cleared out his part of the settlement, and moved on to the next one, in the opposite direction of his lover. He knew what he needed to do. No emotional attachments. No breaks.

He arrived on the next settlement, met up with a group of ANBU and asked them where the majority of the fighting was. They pointed in the direction that his lover had headed in, and he sighed softly. He then asked them where his father was, and he was further up, taking on the large group of bandits by himself. Kyoichi didn't know which path to choose, his father, or his lover. After a few minutes of thought, he ordered the ANBU to go help his lover, and they agreed despite him being a lower rank, and went to go assist his father. He knew he could handle himself, but knew that she could as well, and a squad of ANBU would have more success protecting her than he would.

He arrived on the scene to see his father, bloody and beaten, still fighting to his last breath. Kyoichi simultaneously activated his Myoume, drew his katana and cut ten bandit throats before turning to his fallen father. Kazuma lay beaten and scared. Kyoichi knelt down next to his father, dropping his bloody blade and inspecting his body for more major wounds with his Myoume. He had lost two fingers, making it impossible to form seals for jutsu. That's why he was defeated, a few lucky hits on major muscles, and there isn't much to do. He turned to his father, as he spoke his last words.

"Become stronger than me, strong enough to protect the ones that you love, Kyoichi. That's the only wisdom I can pass on to you..." He then drew his last breath.

Kyoichi unlocked his demon stage, crying over his corpse, eyes forming red, then pupils turning into white stars. Kyoichi turned to see another wave of the people that murdered his last parent. And annihilated every invading bandit to nothingness.

The aftermath of the battle was uneventful, a few days later, he held his lover by his side as they held the grand funereal of his father. The clan looked for a new leader, and Kyoichi ducked out of the job, instead someone else who had mastered the Myoume had gotten the job.

Kyoichi helped rebuild the settlements for four years. Now, at the age of twenty, he was ready for something different.

Kyoichi was given a genin squad to train, and his little brother, Moza, was one of them. He found out the blood relation a year later, and Kyoichi helped his brother along his path for awhile. Until the clan leader made him, and his lover, an ANBU.

ANBU Arc: At the age of twenty one, Kyoichi became the best ANBU known in the Juki clan and all of Makaigakure. He continued his job for a decade, and finally unlocked the fourth stage of the Myoume at the age of thirty one. Him and his lover, finally married at the age of thirty three. His chuunin brother moved in with them, and Kyoichi continued on with his life, the depression of his father's dead slowly disappearing from his mind.

Kyoichi and his lover, still young, continued with their missions, their training, and their lives. Everything was peaceful. Kyoichi was happy, again, his family was reunited and he had nothing but success.

But, good things never last, and war.

War never changes.

At the age of forty, his wife announced that she was pregnant. Kyoichi rejoiced at the thought of another addition of the family, and his wife was joyful as well. Approximately nine months later, Kyoichi had been on the surface, protecting one of the settlements, when his wife went into labor. She had the baby about two, three hours later, and Kyoichi was told so, and he took off for the nearest tunnel.

In the hospital

The newborn life of a child, and the taking of another. Newborn, Hyoishi Juki, son of Kyoichi Juki, watched his mother die, shortly after giving birth to him. Even if he could not comprehend the fact that she was his only family he knew of and died, he had gained the Myoume because of it, in a sick turn of events.

Kyoichi arrived, to hear the news that his wife had died, and had been given his newborn son. He sat down, overwhelmed by so many emotions that he didn't know if to cry, or laugh and smile, as his son did. He held his newborn son to his chest, tears pouring out of his eyes, whispering softly to the one person that he treasured beyond all others. "Hyoishi Juki.. I will protect you... no matter how many times I've failed to protect the ones I love, I will protect you with my life..." He then silently prayed to god to take away his pain and let him enjoy the joy in which he felt this day.

RP Sample: Oh.. You know.
RP Test

Test? >_> This ain't school

Last edited by Kyoichi Juki on Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:25 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kyoichi Juki

Kyoichi Juki

Juki, Kyoichi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juki, Kyoichi   Juki, Kyoichi Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:19 pm

Dusty wrote:
honestly, i agree with kanji. your master chakra attack is completely to godly. having COMPLETE manipulation of chakra enough t even bend the other abilities of the one with whom your fighting.

What Kanji pointed out, and what I have quoted is an error, I'd like to point out.

Master Chakra Control didn't mess with other peoples abilities, it made a wall out of chakra and blocked the attack, and, if possible, absorbed chakra out of the jutsu. A legitimate strategy, against ninjutsu. That's why Bijuu holders do so well against this jutsu. They have demon chakra. If I tried to absorb it, the demon would take over my body, ect, ect, bad things happen to me. And normally, their attacks are just way to powerful to block, even with chakra.

It's not a trump card, there are a LOT of ways to beat it. How 'bout, just uh, hide for eight posts? Oh, look, the timer ran out and now I can't use the jutsu for the ENTIRE TOPIC.

That's the main reason why I hate it when people have so many problems with my abilities. It counters one general thing and everyone flips out, despite obvious weak points in the jutsu that are so easy to see it pains my heart when I have to point it out.

Now, I said I would edit the jutsu, but for now I'm just going to wait for your reply.
Back to top Go down
Kyoichi Juki

Kyoichi Juki

Juki, Kyoichi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juki, Kyoichi   Juki, Kyoichi Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:29 am

Dusty wrote:
bro, your rp skills are good, but saying how my moding is an ERROR is not a good idea. one, the whole story plot is around you anfd yuta, making your clan decendants of the 10 tails. Does that not seem OP? Two, In the other sight, you could make Rin's clay dolls "explode" as if you were the one with that bloodline. Again, not going to happen here. Agin, i like the ability in general, but it shoudl e earned when your chakra manipulation and control gets higher. i stand by this decision. Any issues?

I shaped the plot around the things I knew were in stone. If I had thrown in random things about Kanji's character, not only would he be pissed if I had made a mistake about him and his character, but I would have to edit it out of the plot now that he's gone. Same thing would happen for other things. It's not that something like Dusty and Lava country aren't important, I just don't have enough information about either of the topics to know for sure what to put into the plot about how they are important. Also, why the hell you bringing up plot in this topic?

Kyoichi was mind-fucking with Rin. He couldn't actually blow them up with just saying 'Katsu'. If you read the topic, you would see that I stabbed my sword into them beforehand, and therefore, stuck chakra into the explosive material through the sword and activated it that way.

I'm completely fine with having this jutsu sitting on the side until my stats are increased, though, if you don't mind I would like an exact number.

Also, hate to be a party pooper, but can we not have the 'Kanji is gone' discussion in my character topic?

Keyword: "In my character topic"
Back to top Go down
Dusty
The Great Mushy ★
Dusty

Juki, Kyoichi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juki, Kyoichi   Juki, Kyoichi Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:39 am

wow, i remember going somewhere with the plot speech...but i can't remember..seems like they were "empty words" now that i read it over..my apologise..i have no idea were i was going with that :/

and in terms of learning the jutsu...hmm, i would say 80-90. i think that would be understandable. correct?
Back to top Go down
Mizore
Admin
Mizore

Juki, Kyoichi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juki, Kyoichi   Juki, Kyoichi Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:49 am

Juki, Kyoichi Approved
>.>
foo.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobievo.forumotion.net
Kyoichi Juki

Kyoichi Juki

Juki, Kyoichi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juki, Kyoichi   Juki, Kyoichi Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:26 am

Yeah, it's agreeable.

Yay approved-ness
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Juki, Kyoichi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juki, Kyoichi   Juki, Kyoichi Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Juki, Kyoichi
Page 1 of 1