Shinobi Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Evolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Kyoichi's Epic Poem-ness
Kanji and Okuni at home Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:33 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Long time no see/Mynaruto site
Kanji and Okuni at home Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:51 am by Kyoraku

» Peaceful Paradise (Open!)
Kanji and Okuni at home Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:57 am by Kyoichi Juki

» theme songs of doom and impending death
Kanji and Okuni at home Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:08 am by Noel

» Kaijuu, Za (WIP)
Kanji and Okuni at home Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:46 pm by Mizore

» Is the site dying??
Kanji and Okuni at home Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:57 pm by Mizore

» A relaxing afternoon
Kanji and Okuni at home Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:24 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Another day in the office
Kanji and Okuni at home Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:14 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Boo! >D
Kanji and Okuni at home Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:16 pm by Raiyeko Ishikawa

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Tue May 14, 2019 9:07 pm
Top posters
Mizore
Kanji and Okuni at home I_vote_lcapKanji and Okuni at home I_voting_barKanji and Okuni at home I_vote_rcap 
Raiyeko Ishikawa
Kanji and Okuni at home I_vote_lcapKanji and Okuni at home I_voting_barKanji and Okuni at home I_vote_rcap 
Dusty
Kurai
Kyoichi Juki
Ouka
Gecko Hawkins
Riddel Viper
Noel
Riku Tahara

Kanji and Okuni at home

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ouka

Ouka

Kanji and Okuni at home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanji and Okuni at home   Kanji and Okuni at home Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:14 pm

Okuni smiles and hugs him back "It's alright the city can slow some people down" She said leaving the 'especially me' part out. "I missed you" she said staring at his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ouka

Ouka

PostSubject: Re: Kanji and Okuni at home   Kanji and Okuni at home Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:30 pm

She kisses him back "Not entirely. . ." she said smiling "I'll do anything for you, even if I have to take something important out of my schedule."
Back to top Go down
Ouka

Ouka

PostSubject: Re: Kanji and Okuni at home   Kanji and Okuni at home Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:49 pm

"But I can't choose, kyu~" she said wrapping her arms around his shoulders hugging him. She smiled and rested her head on his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Ouka

Ouka

PostSubject: Re: Kanji and Okuni at home   Kanji and Okuni at home Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:59 pm

Okuni smirked "Well we could go to sleep now," she said "or we could do something else that involves a bed. . ." She kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Ouka

Ouka

PostSubject: Re: Kanji and Okuni at home   Kanji and Okuni at home Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:24 pm

(o-o idk)
Okuni's cheeks turn a light pink as she feels his tongue against hers "I love you too Kan-Kan-kun~" Her hands were placed on his shoulders and a slight shiver ran down her spine as Kanji's hands moved along her back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kanji and Okuni at home   Kanji and Okuni at home Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Kanji and Okuni at home
Page 1 of 1