Shinobi Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Evolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Kyoichi's Epic Poem-ness
Ouka and Yuta's many conversations while not walking home... Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:33 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Long time no see/Mynaruto site
Ouka and Yuta's many conversations while not walking home... Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:51 am by Kyoraku

» Peaceful Paradise (Open!)
Ouka and Yuta's many conversations while not walking home... Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:57 am by Kyoichi Juki

» theme songs of doom and impending death
Ouka and Yuta's many conversations while not walking home... Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:08 am by Noel

» Kaijuu, Za (WIP)
Ouka and Yuta's many conversations while not walking home... Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:46 pm by Mizore

» Is the site dying??
Ouka and Yuta's many conversations while not walking home... Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:57 pm by Mizore

» A relaxing afternoon
Ouka and Yuta's many conversations while not walking home... Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:24 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Another day in the office
Ouka and Yuta's many conversations while not walking home... Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:14 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Boo! >D
Ouka and Yuta's many conversations while not walking home... Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:16 pm by Raiyeko Ishikawa

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Tue May 14, 2019 9:07 pm
Top posters
Mizore
Ouka and Yuta's many conversations while not walking home... I_vote_lcapOuka and Yuta's many conversations while not walking home... I_voting_barOuka and Yuta's many conversations while not walking home... I_vote_rcap 
Raiyeko Ishikawa
Ouka and Yuta's many conversations while not walking home... I_vote_lcapOuka and Yuta's many conversations while not walking home... I_voting_barOuka and Yuta's many conversations while not walking home... I_vote_rcap 
Dusty
Kurai
Kyoichi Juki
Ouka
Gecko Hawkins
Riddel Viper
Noel
Riku Tahara

Ouka and Yuta's many conversations while not walking home...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mizore
Admin
Mizore

Ouka and Yuta's many conversations while not walking home... Empty
PostSubject: Ouka and Yuta's many conversations while not walking home...   Ouka and Yuta's many conversations while not walking home... Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:16 pm

Convo 1:
Ouka: that guy looks like Kanda...
Yuta: CONDOM!!!! =D

Convo 2:
Ouka: Chickens.
Yuta: FISH!
Ouka: Harry
Yuta: Yo momma...

Convo 3:
Ouka: *walks into Yuta's house*
Yuta: *Walks over to her casually*... ._. ... your mom... IS A DISHPAN, FOO!

Convo 4:
Yuta; *Hugs hat* <3
Ouka: You like that hat O.o
Yuta: Yush, and because I'm hugging it my head is suffocating in mah bewbs x.x

Convo 5:
Yuta: *Pauses Naruto as the people are being revived with laser beam doves, stopping when Kakashi got zapped or something.* Ok, you know the laser beam doves that Mr. Wilson was talking about?
Ouka: No?
Yuta: ok. the religious people in my class were getting Mr Wilson to watch a bio on Jebus.
Ouka: o-o
Yuta: Anyway, there was a pic with a dove having a light beam shooting out of its mouth at Jebus. (Yes,Jebus.) From that, was born the laser beam dove: AND IT'S ZAPPING EVERYONE WITH ITS IMPENDING DEATH AND DOOOOOM D: It knows where you live, it can bend space and time to its will, and... IT'S THE PLOTTER BEHIND MADARA AND LEE'S BUSHY EYEBROWS!!!!
Ouka: The laser beam dove can do all that?
Yuta: Nope ^_^

Last edited by Mizore on Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://shinobievo.forumotion.net
Mizore
Admin
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Ouka and Yuta's many conversations while not walking home...   Ouka and Yuta's many conversations while not walking home... Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:19 pm

Convo certain numbah:
Ouka: *Moves her book to hit Yuta*
Yuta: *Hits the book in mid-air, because she's that ninja 8D*
Ouka: You know, I have that gigantic book case you have to throw at you...
Yuta: oh shit o.o
Back to top Go down
Mizore
Admin
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Ouka and Yuta's many conversations while not walking home...   Ouka and Yuta's many conversations while not walking home... Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:38 pm

Convo... oh welll fuck it:
Ouka: *Reaches for the comp*
Yuta: screw off >.<
Ouka: Screw off yourself
Yuta: oh I will (;

Convo...:
Ouka: *Reaches for the comp again*
Yuta: NUZ! back you fiend!
Ouka: *Grabs her hat* I will flush this down the toilet >.>
Yuta: D: you animal
Back to top Go down
Mizore
Admin
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Ouka and Yuta's many conversations while not walking home...   Ouka and Yuta's many conversations while not walking home... Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:57 pm

Ouka: *Talking*
Yuta: *Trying to listen, but failing because she's partially deaf*
Ouka: *Talkiiiing*
Yuta: GOD DAMMIT WOMAN I CAN'T HEAR YOU DX I'm deaf in one ear and you're on mah bad side, foo!
Ouka: Your fault
Yuta: . . . *Ebil glare*
Back to top Go down
Mizore
Admin
Mizore

PostSubject: Re: Ouka and Yuta's many conversations while not walking home...   Ouka and Yuta's many conversations while not walking home... Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:04 pm

Yuta: *Attempting to write something here* Ok so what did you say Ouka?
Ouka: *Shrugs idk*
Yuta: o.o...
Ouka: *Blink*
Yuta: *Pokes her cheek* POKE
Ouka: WTF

OK SO~
Yuta: *Watching as Soul tries to kill Zaku for hurting mah bewbs on a diff site.* o.o
Ouka: Apparently they like your bewbs...
Yuta: BEWBS <3
Back to top Go down
Gecko Hawkins

Gecko Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Ouka and Yuta's many conversations while not walking home...   Ouka and Yuta's many conversations while not walking home... Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:15 pm

Do you really...do that ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ouka and Yuta's many conversations while not walking home...   Ouka and Yuta's many conversations while not walking home... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Ouka and Yuta's many conversations while not walking home...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Evolution :: Off Topic :: Spam-
Jump to: