Shinobi Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Evolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Kyoichi's Epic Poem-ness
Yougangakure  Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:33 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Long time no see/Mynaruto site
Yougangakure  Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:51 am by Kyoraku

» Peaceful Paradise (Open!)
Yougangakure  Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:57 am by Kyoichi Juki

» theme songs of doom and impending death
Yougangakure  Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:08 am by Noel

» Kaijuu, Za (WIP)
Yougangakure  Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:46 pm by Mizore

» Is the site dying??
Yougangakure  Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:57 pm by Mizore

» A relaxing afternoon
Yougangakure  Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:24 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Another day in the office
Yougangakure  Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:14 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Boo! >D
Yougangakure  Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:16 pm by Raiyeko Ishikawa

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Tue May 14, 2019 9:07 pm
Top posters
Mizore
Yougangakure  I_vote_lcapYougangakure  I_voting_barYougangakure  I_vote_rcap 
Raiyeko Ishikawa
Dusty
Kurai
Kyoichi Juki
Ouka
Gecko Hawkins
Riddel Viper
Noel
Riku Tahara

Yougangakure

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Riku Tahara

Riku Tahara

Yougangakure  Empty
PostSubject: Yougangakure    Yougangakure  Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:38 am

Rumble Rumble, man im so Hungry but i do not know what to eat. Looks in the Fridge, i guess im gonna eat my Favorite food Rice balls. Reaches in the Fridge and grabs one Rice ball, and starts to eat it at the Table. Bites into the Rice ball, and finally Finishes it. Umm that was some good Rice. I love rice now i guess i'll go outside. Opens the door then goes outside. Walkes around. While he is running he sees a Girl. She looked like Kid from far away. Riku runs up to the Girl, as fast as he could. It is a Girl, is she a Ninja too. Hello Lady my name is Riku, Riku Tahara. Whats your name? She has big green eyes. Wow i never thought that a Girl would be a Ninja but i guess i thoght wrong. Riku smiled at the Girl.
Back to top Go down
Riddel Viper

Riddel Viper

Yougangakure  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yougangakure    Yougangakure  Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:50 am

Riddel was walking when she heard somebody call out to her. At least, she hoped that he was calling to her. Too often she would wave at somebody who wasn't actually waving at her or do something else to embarress herself. "Hi there Riku. My name's Riddel Viper, good to meetcha." She wrapped her arms around Riku and hugged him tightly before releasing him. "So is there something you wanted from me?"
Back to top Go down
Riku Tahara

Riku Tahara

Yougangakure  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yougangakure    Yougangakure  Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:04 am

Riku is Wondering why she just hugged me. She Has cool eyes. I didnt what anything Riddle, i was just coming over to say Hi. And your really a Ninja? I mean girls dont usually be ninja's do they? Most of them are boys. Hey Riddle have you ever Fought anyone in a battle. Still looking at Riddles eyes. Her eyes are so, so colorful. Starts smiling again while his face turns aittle red. Anyways do you wanna go get some rice or somthing. I hear the Ramen shop sells Rice too. But you can order whatever you like i'll pay for it. Riku grabs her hand and starts to walk her to the Ramen shop. Ramen is so nasty but i like Rice. Rice is my favorite food to eat. Starts to think about his brother, because his brother use to eat rice. Riku starts to cry alittle. Then he wipes his eyes, and say a Ninja must not cry in his head.
Back to top Go down
Riddel Viper

Riddel Viper

Yougangakure  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yougangakure    Yougangakure  Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:21 am

Riddel smirked when he asked if she was really a ninja. "Yes I am. Although I'm only a Genin" She noticed him blush a little and felt herself feel a little flattered. "Sure, I got some time to kill. Some rice would be nice." She felt her hand begin to move on its own and she saw that he had grabbed it and was practically dragging her to a Ramen shop. Do they sell rice at Ramen shops? She thought to herself. She noticed that his mood had darkened a bit and she only briefly caught a glimps of him wiping away his tears. She decided not to say anything and wait for him to head on. "Hey, let's go on and get some rice. Ok?" She said sweetly with a gentle smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Riku Tahara

Riku Tahara

Yougangakure  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yougangakure    Yougangakure  Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:02 pm

Is still holding hands with Riddle, while running towards the Ramen shop. They finally make it there. Hey sir can you get me a Bowl of rice. And some water please. And this girl with me can order anything she likes because im paying for her. So this Food is free Riddle im paying for you okay. Riku smiles at Riddle, With his Sky Blue eyes looking into her Green Eyes. Riku stops lookin at her and turns his head around. So what are you ordering Riddle? Remeber what i said you can order anything you like, because im paying.
Back to top Go down
Dusty
The Great Mushy ★
Dusty

Yougangakure  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yougangakure    Yougangakure  Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:08 pm

Mushy was looking down on the entire scene with a crooked smirk on her face. she chuckled as she crossed her arms over her large chest. "So these are my two new genin, they seem alright." she whispered to herself as she watched them go for rice. after that she merely jumped down from a roof top that she was standing on toward the shop. "actually, both of them can order whatever they want, im paying for both of them. my treat." she said with a smile towards the rice shop owner. the man looked at her, recognizing her as the kage and nodded, already working on the rice and the cup of water while waiting for the girl to ask for what she wanted. "so tell me, whom might you to delightful shinobi be?" she asked to make a conversation
Back to top Go down
Riddel Viper

Riddel Viper

Yougangakure  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yougangakure    Yougangakure  Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:00 pm

Riddel only briefly caught a glimpse of somebody jumping down and quickly recognized, partially by the large bust size, the woman as Sendo, Mushasune a few seconds later once she had turned to face the two of them. She always felt a tinge of jealously around Miss Sendo, which resulted in her face reddening a small amount but, that was primarily because of the very, very sizeable difference in their "sizes". Oh well. I just gotta wait a while longer. Her eyes had begun to wander as she found herself lost in thought but, when Miss Sendo directed her question towards the two of them, she reverted her attention back to reality. "Ah, my name is Riddel Viper. It's an honor that you would be willing to spend time with us." She hadn't realized that she had yet to order and only remembered once the rice shop owner directly asked her what she wanted. "Oh, I'm sorry!" She lightly bowed to the owner and then quickly thought of something she wanted to eat. "Umm... Uh..." Her face began to fluster as she tried to rush her mind and force a decision on something to eat. Finally, she decided on an easy decision and simply shook her head. "No thank you. I'm not hungry but, thank you for the offer." Her face slowly returned to its normal color as she began to calm down and kept a steady smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Riku Tahara

Riku Tahara

Yougangakure  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yougangakure    Yougangakure  Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:19 pm

As Riku began to Order, He sees a woman behind him and Riddel. Riku was Surprsied that the Kage ask him what his name is. My name is Riku, Riku Tahara. Its an Honor to meet you. I've been wanting to talk to you, and now i get the chance to. His food what Riku ordered was gettin cold. I dont even feel like eating anymore. Im so Exicted that the Kage is talkin to me. Im gonna ask him Somthing. I Hope he says yes, of course we can do this anytime though. Lady Mushy i wanna Fight you, to test my ability's. I wanna fight an oppenet thats not on my level. Riku gets out of his Chair, he was sitting in. Lady Mushy will you please train me to become strnger, and Riddel too, thats if you dont mind. Riku did a Big Smile.
Back to top Go down
Dusty
The Great Mushy ★
Dusty

Yougangakure  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yougangakure    Yougangakure  Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:40 pm

Mushy raised an eyebrow, she was quite surprised about Riku's dedication towards training, especially the whole situation where he wanted to fight her in order to become stronger. she began to chuckle as Riku's order came in, the bowl of rice and water. the owner put it on a serving tray for Riku as Mushy responded. " Well Riku, you sure seem spirited enough to learn to become an honorable and strong willed shinobi. And i can honestly say i would love to train you under myself." she said with a crooked smile as she turned to riddel. "but, im not sure you can make Riddel's choice for her. I would not mind training her as well, but it has to be her own choice." she said with a calm and sweet voice. she than smiled as she looked at Riddel and said "so, would you want to become my student along with Riku?" she said with the most welcoming of tones.
Back to top Go down
Riddel Viper

Riddel Viper

Yougangakure  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yougangakure    Yougangakure  Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:49 pm

Riddel had a shocked look on her face when Riku had suggested that the two of them have a practice fight against Mushy. This was mostly becuase she was about as violent as a flower and fighting of any kind was usually the last thing on her mind. Even though she didn't really want to learn how to fight, she didn't want to appear rude after already refusing Mushy's offer to pay for her food. "Um, yes thank you. I'd be honored if you took me as your student." She had a delicate smile on her face and her entire composure seemed very weak. She doubted she would prove to be a very good student since she hardly knew any jutsu and she prefered to train her mind rather than her body so she wasn't terribly atheltic either. I only hope I won't be a burden to you Riku she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Riku Tahara

Riku Tahara

Yougangakure  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yougangakure    Yougangakure  Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:28 pm

Yes Riddel is joining me in training with Lady Mushy. Riku grabs Riddel's hand and then pulls her closer to him, giving her a Big hug. Riku's face turns red again. Man im not really that good with the lady's. So Lady Mushy when is our training gonna begin because im ready whenever you are. I am always prepared to kick some butt. Well maybe not yours, because your stronger but i'll give it a shot. I cant wait to show off my skills on you Lady Mushy, because im really good with my Jutsu's. Riku smiles at Lady Mushy and then Riddel. This is kinda gonna be weird because we have two girls and just one boy. But i'll make sure i want have to fight Riddel one day. She seems nice, and i dont wanna hurt Our so called friendship we have, if we have one. Riku then gives Lady mushy a Hug. Thank you for letting us train with you, its gonna be an Honor to fight such an oppenet.
Back to top Go down
Dusty
The Great Mushy ★
Dusty

Yougangakure  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yougangakure    Yougangakure  Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:35 am

Mushy had her signature crooked smile showing as she began to chuckle. these students may eventually become very skilled and very dedicated shinobi if they try there best under her teachings, one of them may even take her place as the kage. that is if they truely grow to their full extent and try their best. Mushy than sighed as she pattde both them on the head, soon vanishing in a poof of smoke, or so it seemed. once the smoke cleared a cat was the only thing visible. the cats eyes seemed to glow as it sent speech into the minds of the children. "your training will start soon, beach of magma, tomarrow morning. dont be late." the cat said in a cute voice. the cat than began to run through the village, soon stopping, turning to riddel. the cat than sent a mind message that only she could hear in her head. "by the way, i cuaght you staring at my breasts. dont worry, you'll catch up one day.' she said in an almost teasing but playful manner. she than hoped off and vanished.
Back to top Go down
Riddel Viper

Riddel Viper

Yougangakure  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yougangakure    Yougangakure  Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:50 pm

Riddel was a little suprised to hear that they would begin training tomorrow. She sighed in dissapointment when Mushy mentioned the Beach of Magma. It was one of her least favorite spots, partly because she had to wear her clogs but also because it made her uncomfortable to be so close to the magma like that. She waved at the kitty as she ran off and held back the desire to run off and hug her. She blushed when Mushy had told her that she noticed Riddel's comparison and looked down at the ground in embarressment. She finally lookd up and turned to Riku. "I'm going home for now. I have some things I need to take care of." Without another word, she ran off toward her house with her hair flailing in the air as she moved.
Back to top Go down
Riku Tahara

Riku Tahara

Yougangakure  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yougangakure    Yougangakure  Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:48 am

Riku looked as Mushy left. Then he saw Riddel looking up to him. And then she says byee i have to go now. Byee Riddel i'll see you tommrow. Riku was looking at Rideel's hair Flailng in the air.Riku started to smile. As Riku saw her run off he goes home too. Riku walkes home after smiling at Riddel run. Riku. takes of running really fast to his house. He finally makes it home, then he goes into the Fridge and gets some sweet dumplings he had made. Riku bites into the dumpling, Umm this is so good and sweet. Riku stops and thinks about the day he has had. This has been the best day of my life, because i acualty get to train with Mushy, and Riddel. I cant believe Mushy accepted me for training. Riku does a Big smile. Agter Riku got done eating he went of to bed. As he was sleep he had a Dream about Mushy and Riddel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yougangakure  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yougangakure    Yougangakure  Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Yougangakure
Page 1 of 1