Shinobi Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Evolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Kyoichi's Epic Poem-ness
Yougangakure  Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:33 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Long time no see/Mynaruto site
Yougangakure  Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:51 am by Kyoraku

» Peaceful Paradise (Open!)
Yougangakure  Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:57 am by Kyoichi Juki

» theme songs of doom and impending death
Yougangakure  Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:08 am by Noel

» Kaijuu, Za (WIP)
Yougangakure  Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:46 pm by Mizore

» Is the site dying??
Yougangakure  Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:57 pm by Mizore

» A relaxing afternoon
Yougangakure  Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:24 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Another day in the office
Yougangakure  Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:14 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Boo! >D
Yougangakure  Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:16 pm by Raiyeko Ishikawa

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Tue May 14, 2019 9:07 pm
Top posters
Mizore
Yougangakure  I_vote_lcapYougangakure  I_voting_barYougangakure  I_vote_rcap 
Raiyeko Ishikawa
Dusty
Kurai
Kyoichi Juki
Ouka
Gecko Hawkins
Riddel Viper
Noel
Riku Tahara

Yougangakure

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dusty
The Great Mushy ★
Dusty

Yougangakure  Empty
PostSubject: Yougangakure    Yougangakure  Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:31 am

Description:
Yougangakure literally translates into "Village hidden within Lava". the whole country is surrounded by a massive pool of lava and hardened magma in the center of a large volcano that has been hardened for many years. the whole village itself though seems to float on the lava ocean without melting, most likely do to all the years that the earth of the island has adapted to the heat of the lava. the general temperature of the island ranges from 90 on cool days and 120 on hot days, thus the civilians tend to wear little clothing here. Though it may be an island, the lava nation has a very long and large bridge called "the bridge to tartarus" that connects it to the outer part of the volcano. It also has many steam baths and hot shower rooms for multiple people to go into. the steam rooms are open to both sexes, making many males happy to go here on vacation. the women here don't mind being with others, their not shy.
Appearance/Surroundings:

• Yougangakure, as you may conclude, id a very HOT nation. the island is surounded by a layer of hardened magma, witch is than surounded by a pool of molten lava. The village is oddly popular and populated though. its a very large village that lies within a gigantic valcano amongst other smaller volcanos. these volcanos are not active though, so there is no danger here. ALSO it is a fairly modernized country, having metalic and brick houses. Though, the main comodity of this country or the hot springs and the WOMEN! the women here wear almost nothing as it is too hot to wear actual clothing. also the hot springs are not seperated by Sex, thus men can have hot spring baths with women and vice versa. This is another reason why this country is fairly populated, because there are so many people travelling here to see the beautifull and HOT girls of the lava village. (also, most girls here have a dark tan or are black)

Residents

• The residents here are very welcoming and cute. though they all mostly have dark skin or ahve deep tans, they still show off some kind of sexy charisma. the women here are extremely friendly and are not shy in ANY kind of way. the men here are mostly buff and masculine in terms of muscle mass. they too are not shy. the population here is large, from the mix of tourists and the normal country men and women (whome were close to nothing in the country do to heat).

Jutsu Styles:

[list][*]
The most common elements in Yougangakure are Fire and Earth but, there are rare exceptions. Ninjutsu and Taijutsu are the most common stylebut, techniques with healing methods are also used because of the tourists innability to NOT get hurt be the lava countries normal temperature and suroundings.
Back to top Go down

Yougangakure
Page 1 of 1