Shinobi Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Evolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Kyoichi's Epic Poem-ness
My Asylum  Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:33 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Long time no see/Mynaruto site
My Asylum  Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:51 am by Kyoraku

» Peaceful Paradise (Open!)
My Asylum  Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:57 am by Kyoichi Juki

» theme songs of doom and impending death
My Asylum  Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:08 am by Noel

» Kaijuu, Za (WIP)
My Asylum  Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:46 pm by Mizore

» Is the site dying??
My Asylum  Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:57 pm by Mizore

» A relaxing afternoon
My Asylum  Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:24 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Another day in the office
My Asylum  Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:14 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Boo! >D
My Asylum  Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:16 pm by Raiyeko Ishikawa

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Tue May 14, 2019 9:07 pm
Top posters
Mizore
My Asylum  I_vote_lcapMy Asylum  I_voting_barMy Asylum  I_vote_rcap 
Raiyeko Ishikawa
Dusty
Kurai
Kyoichi Juki
Ouka
Gecko Hawkins
Riddel Viper
Noel
Riku Tahara

My Asylum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyoichi Juki

Kyoichi Juki

My Asylum  Empty
PostSubject: My Asylum    My Asylum  Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:55 am

A long week of paper signing, kage confrontations and confusing mishappenings. Kyoichi took a deep sigh before continuing with the usual routine of filling out papers, handing them off to an aid, taking a bite of dango and getting another stack. The paper flowed in as smoothly as a current down a river, and Kyoichi felt as if he was stuck in that current. Forced to take on the burden of being a kage alone, he thought to himself. As he heard the door open, Kyoichi took his eyes off of the mission form in front of him and scanned the figure in the doorway with his ocean blue orbs. He saw a male ANBU, with short brown hair coming down across his ears as his wolf mask covered most of his facial features. His customary katana rested on his back, as several wounds could be seen on his bare arms along with cuts to his upper body armor.

"Kage-sama... I..I have returned.." He rested a bloody hand on the wall beside him, keeping himself from falling to the ground. The aid beside Kyoichi voiced her concern. "Isao-san! What happened?!" The aid rushed over to his side to see what she could do. Kyoichi knew that the aid had enough medical knowledge to keep him alive, he wasn't worried, just curious. "Isao, give me your report after your visit to the hospital." His tone was soft but contained some seriousness in it. Isao, the ANBU, swiftly pushed himself to Kyoichi's desk and rested his body ruggedly on it. "Kage-sama.. the Kataki.. are on our borders. They'll be here in an hour or so.."

Kyoichi's face dropped to one of complete and utter seriousness. He stood and pushed his seat away from himself in the process, standing a few inches taller than the Isao. He motioned for his aid to take care of Isao via hand signal, and then left his office as they disappeared as well. He didn't even bother close his door or finish what he was writing. A few moments later, as he walked down the royal maroon and gold colored halls with a brisk pace, an ANBU captain appeared beside him and they exchanged words. ANBU would form up in the forests surrounding the settlements and wait for the Kataki assault the front gates of the settlements, then hit them in the back with 'Silent Dispatch'.

With the orders, the ANBU captain disappeared from Kyoichi's side, and in which Kyoichi exited the building he was once in. As he walked onto the streets, various civilians scrambled across the town, running to buildings as ANBU patrols disappeared in bursts of speed, getting to the walls and helping children and elderly to a safe location. In the matter of a few minutes the settlement was completely silent, as every person seem to stop existing and the ANBU squads watched from the darkness, like true protectors. Despite how much Kyoichi disliked the ways the way the Juki's ran things, he could not change things without getting heavy political fire from the counsel. So, whenever there was an attack, he would have to fall back to the actual village and be the vanguard should the ANBU fail.

As he approached the entrance to the tunnel that would lead underground to Makaigakure, he looked to the right to see an earth using ANBU and nodded softly at him. Kyoichi moved the earth door with a flick of handseals and walked in, to have the ANBU behind him close it, to leave him with nothing but the light of the torches that led the way to Makaigakure. Honestly, Kyoichi didn't mind when it was minor attacks like this. He knew that the ANBU could handle themselves, as not one shinobi in Makaigakure's history had died in combat since Kazuma Juki, his father, because he happen to run into the largest group of Kataki and had no ANBU support.

The long walk to the end of the tunnel finally came to a close as Kyoichi walked into the large main street of Makaigakure, having the sunlight come in from the solid earth ceiling via a jutsu. It was a little blinding because of the previous dim light, but his eyes adjusted. His hands slipped into his dress coat pockets as his maroon tie fluttered slightly, as a few genin passed him and took a second glance and muttered in hushed whispers. Kyoichi slowly walked up a slow ascent to the clan building, not bothered by the murmurs of his presence. It comes and goes like hours in a day and he knew better than to address something as pitiful as that. He had something in which he had been waiting for, something that he would finally do. See the person that makes him live on for another day.

The solemn few steps in which Kyoichi took up the stairs leading into the clan building were silent. Moza, and Hyoishi did not know he was coming, and he was as excited to visit them as they would be to have such a surprise. He rested his hand on the door leading into the building, and took a small breath before opening it and watching Moza, his younger brother, turn his head. Moza had been sitting barefoot in front of Hyoishi, and Hyo hadn't even noticed Kyoichi until he saw his uncle looking off to the side. Moza swiftly got to his feet, as Kyoichi walked over to him and smiled softly while giving him a brief hug. "Hello Moza."

Moza swiftly replied, returning the brief embrace. "Onii-san, it's good to see you." Kyoichi pulled back from hugging his younger brother to feel two small arms wrapped around his leg as an extremely hyper-active and joyful Hyoishi clinged to him. "Otou-san!!" Kyoichi continued to smile softly, and knelt down to hug his son. "It's been awhile. Sorry I couldn't visit you sooner, I got work." Despite this statement, Hyoishi was beyond happy, to see his only parent again.

"That's ok Otou-san, as long as I can see you sometimes." The small, black haired, blue eyed boy smiled back at his father, and Kyoichi let his finger slide down Hyo's cheek and stared back at his same colored eyes. My child...
Back to top Go down

My Asylum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Evolution :: Major Villages :: Demon Country :: Makaigakure :: Clan Building-
Jump to: