Shinobi Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Evolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Kyoichi's Epic Poem-ness
Kazejin (yamagakure Missing Nin) Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:33 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Long time no see/Mynaruto site
Kazejin (yamagakure Missing Nin) Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:51 am by Kyoraku

» Peaceful Paradise (Open!)
Kazejin (yamagakure Missing Nin) Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:57 am by Kyoichi Juki

» theme songs of doom and impending death
Kazejin (yamagakure Missing Nin) Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:08 am by Noel

» Kaijuu, Za (WIP)
Kazejin (yamagakure Missing Nin) Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:46 pm by Mizore

» Is the site dying??
Kazejin (yamagakure Missing Nin) Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:57 pm by Mizore

» A relaxing afternoon
Kazejin (yamagakure Missing Nin) Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:24 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Another day in the office
Kazejin (yamagakure Missing Nin) Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:14 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Boo! >D
Kazejin (yamagakure Missing Nin) Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:16 pm by Raiyeko Ishikawa

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Tue May 14, 2019 9:07 pm
Top posters
Mizore
Kazejin (yamagakure Missing Nin) I_vote_lcapKazejin (yamagakure Missing Nin) I_voting_barKazejin (yamagakure Missing Nin) I_vote_rcap 
Raiyeko Ishikawa
Kazejin (yamagakure Missing Nin) I_vote_lcapKazejin (yamagakure Missing Nin) I_voting_barKazejin (yamagakure Missing Nin) I_vote_rcap 
Dusty
Kurai
Kyoichi Juki
Ouka
Gecko Hawkins
Riddel Viper
Noel
Riku Tahara

Kazejin (yamagakure Missing Nin)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dusty
The Great Mushy ★
Dusty

Kazejin (yamagakure Missing Nin) Empty
PostSubject: Kazejin (yamagakure Missing Nin)   Kazejin (yamagakure Missing Nin) Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:22 am

Character Template

Personal Information

Name: Kazejin Shinigami
Nickname: Jin

Birthdate: june, 4,
GREEK Zodiac Sign: Gemini

Family: None, left alone
Relationships: Somewhat with the kage of Yamagakure

Appearance Information

Height: 5.10
Weight: 170
Looks Image:
Spoiler:

Eye: black
Hair: black
Special Accessories/additions: a ring on hsi hand that has the japanese symbol for "death" and 5 seal marks around his shoulders, back stomache, and side.
Looks Description:

Jin in a very dark looking person. he has a calm look almost all the time, other than the moments he is with the kage (if so he is a flirt...well he is a flirt around most women) he wears a black cloak with a jounin body cloak that is black in color. he wears boots with knifes in them that are hidden. the knifes are strapped to the boot itself and it is hiddenw ithin the boot. his hair is short and black, elegent and soft. his eyes seemed emotionless, but they are mere shrouds that hide his true emotions. his smile is often seen, but it is another thing that masks his true thoughts. he likes to fool people by seeming happy while he is deep in thought or troubled. he wears gloves almost all the time.

Personality Information

Personality Description:

Jin can be described as a "Paradox". he can not do one thing without thinking the other or opposite. Usually he shows a happy and calm outlook throughout the times one can see him, though in truth he is thinking of certain burdens or is thining of a more dramatic and depressing thought while having an outer appearance of happiness. If he acts lazy, he is usually thinking of stratagies or plans to complete an overall goal or to obtain something that he needs to achieve zed goal. If he flirts with a women for shear physical desire, he cannot help but think what life would be with that girl he is flirting with. When he makes a joke, he cannot help to realize the seriousness behind his comical words. thus, jin is a paradox and a somewhat complicated figure to really understand and read.

Likes: yamagakure kage, sleeping (more ways than one ;]), bikini ninja magazine
Dislikes: annoying people, prideful people, doushes
Habits: JIn tends to sleep or read when he is alone.
Quirks:
Goal: get togetehr with the kage of Yamagakure, use the ten tails for his own purpose.

Ninja Card

Affilitation: Criminal
Element(s):
Main: Earth
Sub: Water

Battle Strengths
Style: Kenjutsu, Fuinjutsu (speciality), Swamp Ninjutsu

Physical Stats
Speed:
Stamina:
Strength:
Agility: