Shinobi Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Evolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Kyoichi's Epic Poem-ness
Random Umbrellas (Rai) Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:33 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Long time no see/Mynaruto site
Random Umbrellas (Rai) Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:51 am by Kyoraku

» Peaceful Paradise (Open!)
Random Umbrellas (Rai) Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:57 am by Kyoichi Juki

» theme songs of doom and impending death
Random Umbrellas (Rai) Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:08 am by Noel

» Kaijuu, Za (WIP)
Random Umbrellas (Rai) Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:46 pm by Mizore

» Is the site dying??
Random Umbrellas (Rai) Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:57 pm by Mizore

» A relaxing afternoon
Random Umbrellas (Rai) Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:24 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Another day in the office
Random Umbrellas (Rai) Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:14 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Boo! >D
Random Umbrellas (Rai) Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:16 pm by Raiyeko Ishikawa

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Tue May 14, 2019 9:07 pm
Top posters
Mizore
Random Umbrellas (Rai) I_vote_lcapRandom Umbrellas (Rai) I_voting_barRandom Umbrellas (Rai) I_vote_rcap 
Raiyeko Ishikawa
Random Umbrellas (Rai) I_vote_lcapRandom Umbrellas (Rai) I_voting_barRandom Umbrellas (Rai) I_vote_rcap 
Dusty
Kurai
Kyoichi Juki
Ouka
Gecko Hawkins
Riddel Viper
Noel
Riku Tahara

Random Umbrellas (Rai)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ouka

Ouka

Random Umbrellas (Rai) Empty
PostSubject: Random Umbrellas (Rai)   Random Umbrellas (Rai) Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:04 pm

Okuni was gleefully walking along the shopping platform, stopping when she noticed cute shoes, dress or umbrella. While she was walking she noticed a beautiful umbrella with a background the color of cream and gorgeous flowers with colors of red wine and plum.
Back to top Go down
Raiyeko Ishikawa

Raiyeko Ishikawa

PostSubject: Re: Random Umbrellas (Rai)   Random Umbrellas (Rai) Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:10 pm

Rai had decided to leave Ongakugakure for a while and visit another village for a while. Considering how hard it was to leave with all the rough waters he decided to stay for at least a week or something. He was walking around the shopping area of Yamagakure lost in thought. He didn't snap out of it until he bumped into someone. He saw it was a woman and he bowed his head. I'm sorry. I should really pay more attention to where i'm walking.
Back to top Go down
Ouka

Ouka

PostSubject: Re: Random Umbrellas (Rai)   Random Umbrellas (Rai) Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:16 pm

After Okuni was bumped into, she looked to see whom it was, "You should really watch yourself, kyu~" she said "but it's alright."
Okuni smiled as she looked back at the umbrella and gasped "Eh?! It's sooo expensive, kyu~" she cried to herself.
Back to top Go down
Raiyeko Ishikawa

Raiyeko Ishikawa

PostSubject: Re: Random Umbrellas (Rai)   Random Umbrellas (Rai) Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:21 pm

Rai was glad to hear she accepted his apology and he stood up straight again. He followed her gaze and looked over to a beautiful looking umbrella. He leaned in closer to see how much it cost and smirked. He stood back up straight and continued looking at the umbrella. That's not too expensive... one or two good missions back home would be enough to pay for that.
Back to top Go down
Ouka

Ouka

PostSubject: Re: Random Umbrellas (Rai)   Random Umbrellas (Rai) Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:33 pm

"And where is home?" Okuni ask as she looked at him through the corner of her eye "Introductions seem appropriate at this moment, my name is Okuni, I am the wife of 'The Mountain King'" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Raiyeko Ishikawa

Raiyeko Ishikawa

PostSubject: Re: Random Umbrellas (Rai)   Random Umbrellas (Rai) Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:13 am

Rai decided that introductions would be a good idea. Although when she introduced who she was he knew he couldn't top it. He looked back over at her and smiled. It's very nice to meet you Okuni. My name is Raiyeko. I'm from Ongakugakure. He thought for a moment and then started laughing a little. Your married to the leader of the village and your worried about money?
Back to top Go down
Ouka

Ouka

PostSubject: Re: Random Umbrellas (Rai)   Random Umbrellas (Rai) Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:26 pm

"His money is not my to take without permission," Okuni said "or at least that's what I do when it comes down to money."
She turned to stare at him "A pleasure to meet you Raiyeko of Ongakugakue" she said smiling "And I wont buy the umbrella with my money because it's for other stuff that involves an umbrella but doesn't need two of them."
Back to top Go down
Raiyeko Ishikawa

Raiyeko Ishikawa

PostSubject: Re: Random Umbrellas (Rai)   Random Umbrellas (Rai) Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:28 pm

Rai stopped laughing and listened to Okuni and then thought for a moment. "Well... that's admirable. I wonder what she intends to spend her money on instead?" Would you care to elaborate on this other "stuff" your talking about? And, you said it doesn't need two umbrellas but would it be better if you had two?
Back to top Go down
Ouka

Ouka

PostSubject: Re: Random Umbrellas (Rai)   Random Umbrellas (Rai) Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:14 pm

"Dancing." Okuni said simply "Dancing with two umbrellas is pretty difficult, kyu~"
Okuni stared at the umbrella and shrugged and began looking at what else the shop had to offer.
((OOC:Random starts singing Colors of the Rainbow o_O||))
Back to top Go down
Raiyeko Ishikawa

Raiyeko Ishikawa

PostSubject: Re: Random Umbrellas (Rai)   Random Umbrellas (Rai) Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:17 pm

Rai smiled at Okuni's response. I see... I take it your a pretty good dancer. He noticed Okuni look at what else the shop had to offer and he decided to do the same, although he doubted they'd have anything he'd like.
Back to top Go down
Ouka

Ouka

PostSubject: Re: Random Umbrellas (Rai)   Random Umbrellas (Rai) Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:35 pm

"Very good" Okuni said as she continued to look among the merchandise. Now I wounder why a ninja from Ongakugakure is here? she thought to herself as she glanced at Raiyeko for a moment as he looked at the merchandise.
Back to top Go down
Raiyeko Ishikawa

Raiyeko Ishikawa

PostSubject: Re: Random Umbrellas (Rai)   Random Umbrellas (Rai) Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:51 pm

Rai noticed a kimono that had an ocean pattern with a tsunami on it along with a hakama with a water dragon pattern on it. "Whoa... that looks pretty awesome and it's not too expensive. But when would I wear that? I'm sure i'll find a time." Rai smirked when he heard Okuni's response. Alrgiht. Maybe i'll get the chance to see you dance sometime. He smiled at her and went back to looking at the kimono and hakama.
Back to top Go down
Ouka

Ouka

PostSubject: Re: Random Umbrellas (Rai)   Random Umbrellas (Rai) Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:01 pm

"Maybe" Okuni said when she spotted a cute ivory colored shirt, "Why are you here in Yamagakure, Raiyeko?"
I'm not meaning to intrude is reasons to much but at least a simple answer would do nice. . . she thought while she looked at a red paneled skirt.
Back to top Go down
Raiyeko Ishikawa

Raiyeko Ishikawa

PostSubject: Re: Random Umbrellas (Rai)   Random Umbrellas (Rai) Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:06 pm

After a few moments of looking he decided he would buy the kimono and hakama before he left. He thought for a moment on how to answer Okuni's question. He turned to her and smiled. I'm just here for some time away from home. I wanted to see what Yamagakure was like.
Back to top Go down
Ouka

Ouka

PostSubject: Re: Random Umbrellas (Rai)   Random Umbrellas (Rai) Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:09 pm

"Do you like it?" Okuni asked as she looked at a paper fan((OOC: or uchiha XDD)) "It's pretty nice here with all the mountains and the shopping. . ." her voice trailed off while she looked as a pink cherry blossom pattern kimono.
Back to top Go down
Raiyeko Ishikawa

Raiyeko Ishikawa

PostSubject: Re: Random Umbrellas (Rai)   Random Umbrellas (Rai) Icon_minitime1Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:56 pm

Yes i haven't been here very long but I like it here. He went back to looking through the different things the store had to offer and remembered something. I heard there were some large waterfall's that made a huge lake. I'm hoping to see it before I leave.
Back to top Go down
Ouka

Ouka

PostSubject: Re: Random Umbrellas (Rai)   Random Umbrellas (Rai) Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:05 pm

"Yes, that waterfall is very grand" Okuni said looking at him for a moment then spotted a pretty golden hair clips with pink cherry blossoms(fake) and bells that jingled when ever it moved "And it's pretty nice to dip your feet into the cool waters of the lake"
Back to top Go down
Raiyeko Ishikawa

Raiyeko Ishikawa

PostSubject: Re: Random Umbrellas (Rai)   Random Umbrellas (Rai) Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:18 pm

Rai couldn't find anything else he was interested in but smiled at Okuni's comment. He looked over to her and thought for a moment. I'm sure... although i'd rather sit under one of them. I love the feeling of water raining down on me. Rai thought back to the different times he had trained by sitting under a waterfall for a few hours.
Back to top Go down
Ouka

Ouka

PostSubject: Re: Random Umbrellas (Rai)   Random Umbrellas (Rai) Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:29 pm

"I'm sure it will be cold," Okuni said as she looked up; decieding that there was nothing else interesting to look at. "It's interesting watching some of the younger ninjas dareing each other to go under"
She laughed slightly at her last sentence remembering that she once saw a sqawny looking genin atempt to stand under a waterfall, but took hours standing there trying the force his body under only to walk away with the taunts of the bystanders. It would be fun to see more kids atempt it and fail, she thought to herself I for one wouldn't try. . .
Back to top Go down
Raiyeko Ishikawa

Raiyeko Ishikawa

PostSubject: Re: Random Umbrellas (Rai)   Random Umbrellas (Rai) Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:18 pm

Rai smiled when Okuni mentioned the water being cold. That's alright I like the cold. And anyway... a cold waterfall makes training more intense. Rai started laughing when Okuni talked about younger ninja daring each other. I'm sure it must be fun to watch, although they might not be scared at trying if they saw someone else trying. Rai looked up and watched some clouds go by while he thought of sitting undedr the waterfall and watching some kids do the same.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Umbrellas (Rai)   Random Umbrellas (Rai) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Random Umbrellas (Rai)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Evolution :: Major Villages :: Land of Storms :: Yamagakure :: Shopping Platform-
Jump to: