Shinobi Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Evolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Kyoichi's Epic Poem-ness
Plot (WIP) Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:33 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Long time no see/Mynaruto site
Plot (WIP) Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:51 am by Kyoraku

» Peaceful Paradise (Open!)
Plot (WIP) Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:57 am by Kyoichi Juki

» theme songs of doom and impending death
Plot (WIP) Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:08 am by Noel

» Kaijuu, Za (WIP)
Plot (WIP) Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:46 pm by Mizore

» Is the site dying??
Plot (WIP) Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:57 pm by Mizore

» A relaxing afternoon
Plot (WIP) Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:24 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Another day in the office
Plot (WIP) Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:14 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Boo! >D
Plot (WIP) Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:16 pm by Raiyeko Ishikawa

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Tue May 14, 2019 9:07 pm
Top posters
Mizore
Plot (WIP) I_vote_lcapPlot (WIP) I_voting_barPlot (WIP) I_vote_rcap 
Raiyeko Ishikawa
Dusty
Kurai
Kyoichi Juki
Ouka
Gecko Hawkins
Riddel Viper
Noel
Riku Tahara

Plot (WIP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyoichi Juki

Kyoichi Juki

Plot (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Plot (WIP)   Plot (WIP) Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:03 am

Imagine the Naruto world when it was just the Sage of Six Paths. How he captured the ten tailed demon, sealed him into the moon and created nine lesser demons. Discovered Chakra.

Well. In the time of Shinobi Evolution, there was no Sage of Six Paths. And the Bijuu caused much destruction amongst the new and unique countries of this new Naruto world. Though, recently the bijuu have slowly calmed down, finding habitats to rest in before they go on another spree of raging destruction. The whole new shinobi world was terrified to face the demons again. Though with this destruction, man discovered the beauty of chakra and the concept of mastering it to bend the elements and control certain aspects that no other average human could. the Shinobi nation also discovered that there was one more demon that could subdue the other tailed bijuu's, the ancient and forgotten ten tails.

Though, what the shinobi nation realized was that the ten tails was not as easily accessible as they thought. even before the shinobi of the new world discovered chakra, there were ones before them whom had mastered it beforehand. the legendary Juki clan, the ones whom created the first Doujutsu of the new world with its demonic power, had already sealed the Ten tails within a human body, making sure it would not cause any destruction through rage, anger, and shear power. The Juki Clan is now lead by a man known as Kyoichi, one of the few links to the juki clans history and one of the few possible links to the ten tails.

Currently, the shinobi nations are trying to hold a mass meeting in order to speak with Kyoichi and figure out any possible way to track down this ten tailed beast in order to prevent another horrific massacre brought by the bijuus ounce more. the great nations have gathered in order to figure out how this is possible, each nation having their own unique abilities and powers. the mountain village, the Music country, the Lava Country, and The juki underworld country. These nations seek a way to solve this destructive future by bringing an end to these bijuu's ferocious onslaught. Though, do these countries have the same intentions for the ten tails? Do they plan to kill it after using it to defeat the bijuu's? Do they plan to let it be free after using it like a tool?
Back to top Go down

Plot (WIP)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Evolution :: Welcome :: Plot-
Jump to: