Shinobi Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Evolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Kyoichi's Epic Poem-ness
Rules - Must Read Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:33 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Long time no see/Mynaruto site
Rules - Must Read Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:51 am by Kyoraku

» Peaceful Paradise (Open!)
Rules - Must Read Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:57 am by Kyoichi Juki

» theme songs of doom and impending death
Rules - Must Read Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:08 am by Noel

» Kaijuu, Za (WIP)
Rules - Must Read Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:46 pm by Mizore

» Is the site dying??
Rules - Must Read Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:57 pm by Mizore

» A relaxing afternoon
Rules - Must Read Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:24 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Another day in the office
Rules - Must Read Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:14 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Boo! >D
Rules - Must Read Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:16 pm by Raiyeko Ishikawa

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Tue May 14, 2019 9:07 pm
Top posters
Mizore
Rules - Must Read I_vote_lcapRules - Must Read I_voting_barRules - Must Read I_vote_rcap 
Raiyeko Ishikawa
Rules - Must Read I_vote_lcapRules - Must Read I_voting_barRules - Must Read I_vote_rcap 
Dusty
Kurai
Kyoichi Juki
Ouka
Gecko Hawkins
Riddel Viper
Noel
Riku Tahara

Rules - Must Read

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mizore
Admin
Mizore

Rules - Must Read Empty
PostSubject: Rules - Must Read   Rules - Must Read Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:55 am

Lucky for you, I'm pretty lax about the whole rules thing. Unlucky for you, I still expect you to RP more than one line - I don't stand for noobish RPs.

1) Please don't argue with an admin for a stupid reason? We expect to be respected, considering we're the ones keeping the site updated and allowing a place for you to RP in.

2) Try and refrain from cuss words - some people here may be minors. If you're RPing as Hidan, just bleep them out? We all know Hidan isn't exactly a saint with how he speaks xD

3) No sexually harrassing another female member - unless if she agrees to it or something...

4) The maximum amount of characters you're allowed to start out with is one. You're allowed another character 50 posts later, so once you reach 50 posts you can have another character, but two characters is the maximum.

5) Try and use correct grammar and punctuation? It's annoying when people are trying to read a post and can't understand what it's even saying.

6)While fighting their shall be no not getting hit every person in a fight must be punch a couple of times even if your on elite level. It would be simply unfair to just beat the crap out of someones character without getting hit so much as one time.
No one is indestructible here not even me

7) NO GODMODDING!!! I'm serious!! If you do, I'll whack you with a leek until you can write 7 paragraphs without godmodding once!!! and I mean it D:<

8)Your character application (or Character Sheet, as you may hear it be called sometimes) MUST be approved before you can roleplay IC. And if you want a custom weapon it must be approved as well. That goes for clans, and jutsu.

9)If their is a problem and you bring it up with anyone apart of my staff and they disagree please don't argue because it would get you into trouble, simply put.

10) try and not blow up any villages? We kinda need those for RPing...

11)No spamming IC ._. We have a forum for that, we don't need you bringing that into the RPs

12)Don't kill another person's character without their permission, or your character may end up being killed and remember, though this is a fictional RP site, a character's death will still be permanent.

13)No one liners... it's too little for people you're Rping with to work with... try and make it at least 3 lines. It sucks when people do one liners, and the other people look like noobs because they have nothing to RP with. If you see a member doing this, ask them to rewrite it regardless if they'll go on a PMS rant.

14) You need an approved character before you can go around and rp in IC (in-character) areas. Originally I thought this was a bit of a given but there have been some people who post without an approved character. It hasn't been a major issue but, might as well make sure y'all are aware that this is a rule.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobievo.forumotion.net
Kyoichi Juki

Kyoichi Juki

Rules - Must Read Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules - Must Read   Rules - Must Read Icon_minitime1Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:05 am

15) Considering we might have minors, please post up an appropriate warning in the topic's name if it turns too graphic. Example: (X), (M), ect.
Back to top Go down

Rules - Must Read
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Evolution :: Welcome :: Rules-
Jump to: