Shinobi Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinobi Evolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Kyoichi's Epic Poem-ness
Ongakugakure Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:33 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Long time no see/Mynaruto site
Ongakugakure Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:51 am by Kyoraku

» Peaceful Paradise (Open!)
Ongakugakure Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:57 am by Kyoichi Juki

» theme songs of doom and impending death
Ongakugakure Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:08 am by Noel

» Kaijuu, Za (WIP)
Ongakugakure Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:46 pm by Mizore

» Is the site dying??
Ongakugakure Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:57 pm by Mizore

» A relaxing afternoon
Ongakugakure Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:24 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Another day in the office
Ongakugakure Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:14 am by Kyoichi Juki

» Boo! >D
Ongakugakure Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:16 pm by Raiyeko Ishikawa

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 126 on Tue May 14, 2019 9:07 pm
Top posters
Mizore
Ongakugakure I_vote_lcapOngakugakure I_voting_barOngakugakure I_vote_rcap 
Raiyeko Ishikawa
Dusty
Kurai
Kyoichi Juki
Ouka
Gecko Hawkins
Riddel Viper
Noel
Riku Tahara

Ongakugakure

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mizore
Admin
Mizore

Ongakugakure Empty
PostSubject: Ongakugakure   Ongakugakure Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:52 am

Ongakugakure 21_~_Ice_City_Lake_Artistic

Description:
This village is advanced technological wise and appearance - unlike other Naruto world villages, this one has a more modern appearance. But, minus the cars and airplanes - despite its technological appearance, the people on the island care a lot about the planet, and refrain from using technology that could harm its surroundings.
Appearance/Surroundings:
  • Ongakugakure is hidden at the center of a large cluster of islands, the largest of them all shaped like a crescent moon. Because of the currents around the village, it's hard to get to by boat or swimming, giving water shinobi a disadvantage. There are only two ways to get in by the ocean that are free from currents - north, and east - both of these are heavily guarded. The north is for trades because it faces the other nations, and the east is for the shinobi or travelers.
    There are various coves dotting the island, and underwater caves that are literally black holes - they reach up to 300 feet down, and are treacherous to approach for the jagged reefs dotting the areas. Other than that, the landscape is pretty smooth - the sea is nearly always calm, and seems to never be bothered by hurricanes.
    The other islands surrounding Ongakugakure are much smaller, and are thriving with life - though, most are pretty gloomy on the east side. The islands around the village are mostly shrouded with mist, giving people an even harder time trying to find which one is Ongakugakure. Many times Ongakugakure is referred to as the "Sirens Island" because lost people are drawn towards it because of the music. Another siren reference - people who do not watch where they're going are commonly getting shipwrecked in the treacherous reefs dotting the area, including enemy ninja.
    But, the island itself isn't shrouded in mist. The sun seems to always shine here, giving its residents brown skin.

Residents

• The residents of this village are usually the cheerful and happy type, taking things in a simple stride and not getting too upset about it. But, they are also opinionated. If they don't like your style of music or art, they'll let you know.
    Usually the residents are welcoming of others, and love company for the fact that not too many newcomers come here because of the fact that it's so secluded and isolated. The village appears to be an island paradise, but for people who aren't artistic, it's not paradise at all.
    The shyness scale varies - some people are shy, others aren't. Most of the people are very outgoing, though.

Jutsu Styles:

• The jutsu found in here are usually Taijutsu based - it's rare to have a genjutsu user here, unless if it's sound related. The type of jutsu the ninja preform are sound ninjutsu. The common elements found in Ongakugakure are Wind, water, and occasionally earth.

Back to top Go down
https://shinobievo.forumotion.net

Ongakugakure
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi Evolution :: Welcome :: Background Information :: Village Information-
Jump to: